Shoot and Cry

WIN

FIRST OFF I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY. It's been hectic, school and holidays :(

anyway, i'm going to try my best updating as I can, hope you still continue to love my story,

BTW, Winner TV is really fun, especially Minho :'>


 

Wait, I’ve been wanting to take this ring off but why did I put it back on again? Aish. Pabo. Although she taught of the ring again, just as what Hanbin predicted, she never realized it wasn’t her previous ring.

After a day, they resumed shooting after Hyorin was said recovered.

“Annyeong Hyo” – Bobby and Yoonhyung came to the make up room directly after they had news of Hyorin there.

“Ow, Bobby, Yoonhyung Oppa, Annyeong” – Hyorin responded too while she’s in the middle of styling her hair.

“Are you feeling all well now?” – YH

“Yeah, I’m very sorry about before. It was very embarrassing for me to cancel it.” - HR

“No, it’s alright, nothing was wasted, we did our individual parts.” – YH

“Also, we have a present. Tada!” Bobby pulled out a nicely wrapped lunchbox.

“Uwaa..I smell,,” - HR

“Yes, its pancheon, your favourite.” - YH

“Wow, you still remember..” - HR

“Ofcourse Hyo, we’ve been together for quite a long time too you know” – BB

“Haha, Thank you really, I’m actually starving” – HR

While they were busy chitchatting, Leen entered the room too holding her usual cute ghost plushie which she smashed lightly to the two backs of Yoonhyung and Bobby.

“Yah, you two go get ready yourselves now. We’re about to start!”

“Aw, meoya Noona. Okay okay, fine” – Bobby answered her and turned their backs. “Let’s just see each other later then Hyo. Eat that all up before this pig try to get that” He let out a final tease at Leen as he gone out.

“Whatever, anyway..Annyeong Hyorin-ah! Are you alright now? You can’t back out now, everything’s getting ready you know” – Leen

“Unnie! Yeah, I’m all good. Want some of these?”

“Good thing I just had my lunch or else I’d really want those.”

“Haha. Anyway, I didn’t know you were acquainted to them too, Unnie” – Hyorin tried to compose her statement. After all, she didn’’t know Team B’s relationship to her.

“Ow, yeah. Sorry I haven’t had the chance to tell you. Although they already told me you are friends with them for quite long.”

“Shh” She made a keep-quiet gesture signalling it must kept secret even to the staff and stylist around them,

“Ow. Sorry”

“It’s okay. What a good start. Everybody’s familiar with everyone.”

“Yeah, and so I hope you’ll have a fun time shooting.” Leen hoped sincerely to Hyorin


 

All the parts were done, and B.i and Hyorin were just about to shoot the last scene. All other Team B members went home after 2 days of continuous shooting.

It was break time, 10pm, when Leen was left with Hanbin in the set while they drink coffee.

“Okay, now for the last scene you have to be as close as ever, like touching your nose with all the sadness in you,” – Leen

“What?! You said there wouldn’t be any intimate scenes??” – B.i

“Well,uhm sorry, we just decided this a couple of hours before. The director said it’ll be more interesting if we put this part to show the longing of separation more. This is only for a couple of seconds for the bridge part, gaah, and its not like your going to kiss, tss.” – Leen

“Why didn’t you brief me a couple of hours back then?? I could’ve prepared myself,”

“Yah for heavens sake, it’s the last shoot! If you want to go home just do it! We’re all exhausted here! ”

“Yah, we’re all exhausted here because you keep changing the scenes for the last 2 days! This is all your fault!”

This kid, She went to him and smacked him with his folder. “I’m trying to make this perfect for you!”

“By making us suffer!”

She grabbed his ear and smacked his shoulder with her ghost doll again and again. “Yah sincha, do you know how much I devoted myself in doing this concept, you (*smack).. annoying(*smack). . unpatient(*smack). . big headed(*smack). . celebrity(*SMACK)”

“OUCH! LEEN-AH”

“LEEN-AH?! YAH SINCHA! NEO!” She continued to smack him with her doll.

At the time, Hyorin and other staffs came after fixing her make up and was briefed about the last scene.

“Yah yah, get all your remaining senses back, its our last scene please..let’s do this well so we can now rest” – Director

“Hyorin-ah, will you tame your friend here. I can’t stand any minute seeing him right now. Please do your last scene beautiful so that we can now all go home. I had enough of him” – Leen instructed Hyorin

“Haha, Ne Unnie”

Leen left the set to check something.

 “Yah, she changed the script again! How wouldn’t that be annoying???” – B.i complained to Hyo

“I’m quite used to it. It always happens in our drama.”

“Ah meoya, can you just not support me here? Ah, jajangna(annoying)”

 “Haha, ok fine, I understand you,”

Then the last scene get started.

“You have to look like you’ve missed each other for so long and thinking you can never come back together again. If you can cry that’ll be better. Okay?” – Director

The two agreed then positioned their faces to each other. They gathered their emotions. Hyorin closed her eyes first. Hanbin just looked down. Just think of how sad your life 4 years ago, when you lost Win and how you struggled on those years. Hanbin thought.

“Okay, AC-TION!”

Everyone was still for a minute. It was very quite. When Hyorin opened her eyes, it was already watery, with all the sadness you could see in her eyes. Like you could actuall see through her soul how miserable she was feeling inside. Hanbin was flustered. He couldn’t concentrate but was affected with her expression that it also made her eyes water. I remember this eyes… Hyorin closed her eyes again and tears flow. On the other hand, Hanbin let out tears too, but with open eyes.

“aaaaaaaand CUT!”

Hyorin immediately turned her back and held the tissues prepared for her. Hanbin was still surprised.

“THAT WAS PERFECT!! This is surely going to be perfect MV! Okay, guys it’s a wrap up. I’m already going to congratulate all of us. Haha, Have a safe trip home. Goodnight!”

Leen who also witnessed the shoot from a far was quite impressed by that one perfect take.

At the waiting room, Hanbin was still wiping his eyes when Leen smacked him with her doll again.

“OUCH! LEEN-AH” Although he didn’t see her hee knew it was her. She’s the only woman who can do that to him.

“ONE MORE LEEN-AH AND I’LL SMACK YOU WITH A HARDER OBJECT. I’m supposed to congratulate you. That was one perfect take.”

“Geurom, I’m that awesome”

“Tss..” She then whispered to his ear in which he cringed, “or maybe you just really missed Hyo~”

“Meoya,..but..seriously, I wasn’t actually acting…her eyes made me remember some things..which really looked miserable..and I kinda felt it too..like..i felt guilty,” Hanbin said in a serious tone, looking down.

Leen was surprised at his sudden seriousness. “Why what was it?”

“You see, she was with us before, you know..We were really close, Bobby, Hyo and Me – maknae rapper line. And then…”

Someone knocked, it was Hyo.

“Uhm, I’m going, I’m sorry I can’t go with the dinner. I still had a shoot tomorrow.”

“No, no worries, you have to rest” – Leen

“Yah, Hyo, you have to eat first before you sleep.” – Hanbin

“Yeah yeah..thanks. Thanks for everything. It was wonderful working with you Unnie, Han and the others.”

“What wonderful, she made it difficult, sorry Hyo. Anyway, you have to go rest now. Uhmm..here, get these, they’re kimbap, Umma made it. I remember you like Umma’s kimbap. Eat them at the car.” – B.i

“Uwaa, really? Gomowo Han. Do you still have some? Don’t give all of them to me.”

“No no, I just ate some. Go now. Drink your meds too, arasso?”

“Yah, what a nagging brother. Ne, thanks again. I gotta go.” She hugged Leen and B.i too.

“Take care! Annyeong” – Leen

After Hyorin left, Leen noticed that Hanbin still looked at the door. What actually happened?