Puzzling..

WIN
Team B at their car going home,

 

"A HYUNG this is your fault!!" - Joonhwe

"Wae??? She's our friend still. Isn't that better?" - B.i

"It's awkward" - Bobby

"Yah, she's a superstar now~" - B.i

"We all know she really wanted to be a singer" - Jinhwan

"She's still our friend" - B.i

"But putting her in our music video would meant putting her in the world she dreamed which she gave up. That would be really painful. " - Jinhwan

"It's only 2 years and I think that's not enough to heal those wounds she had" - Bobby

They're right. If that happened to us we would be devastated aswell. We all dreamed to be singers and we've been through a lot too. But Hyorin's case was too different. Just too different.

"I hope she rejects the offer" - Donghyuk

"Yah, you said she texted you awhile ago. Warn her!" - Bobby

"Huh? What..what should I say?" - B.i

"Obviously you have to tell her not to accept our MV offer you idiot!" - Bobby

"But..it's been long since we had contact. And you know..it's not easy to talk to her to sudden with that kind of thing" - B.i

"But you're her closest friend. That would do atleast" - Joonhwe

"I know..but.." - B.i

 

 


 

 

2 weeks later at YG 7th floor,

 

"NOONA!!"  exclaimed the maknae, who's actually looking side glances to Sara

"OWAA..Noona! You're here!" - Bobby

"Annyeong Noona" - Yoonhyung

"So with Sara Noona and Junhee-shii..meaning.."  - Joonhwe

Leen just nodded unwillingly,

"You don't seem happy" - Jinhwan

"Aigoo..don't worry, B.i's not coming. He has recording today, haha" - Bobby

Leen immediately looked at Bobby. Oh well, that doesn't remove the fact that I'm still going to work with him in the set. Atleast...but it's been long since I last saw him though. 

Since the meeting is not starting until all the staffs needed are here the two parties had a catch up.

"So the company says since Winner is starting to warm up on their World Tour we're going to have to promote widely here in Korea. So yeah, another album to come out. Have you heard the song?"

"Yeah, it's very..dramatic. I had so much feels with it." Actually it even teared me up. Leen

"It's almost like 2NE1's Missing You before in a man's version,"

"It really made me miss a lot of things with that. Just like our song before but that song only focused on our training days. This song has a broader meaning which every person will relate to."

"And that's why I made your music video bits of sad memories. Shall I discuss it to you now? All of you will have a couple scene with-"

Suddenly someone in a shirt, skirt and sneakers came in greeting everyone in the best smile she could. All the members were shocked when they saw her. Followed her was Mr. YG. The meeting eventually started. Everyone stayed still and focused as the aura of the big Boss surrounded them.

The meeting begun with introductions,

"So you see, for the preparation of ' next song we teamed up again with Kang Leen-shi and her team to create a mesmerizing music video once again. ' debut music video had received a lot of love which made me thought of getting the creators once again. Kang Leen -shi, Thank you for accepting our offer once again"  I didn't Sir, it was an order she thought as she bowed to him.

He continued, "Also, we have a special guest now, our female lead, Kim Hyorin-shii, mostly known nowadays as Lin from her drama. She's a fresh face in the industry right now but actually I've already met her 5 years before." He slightly glanced at the Team B members. They looked down. Leen was puzzled. Minho said they were friends, close friends but why is it that they greeted her with awkward smiles a while ago. "I look forward to your participation in our project and it might be hard on you but I'm very grateful that you accepted the offer Hyorin-shi" Hyorin awkwardly smiled at him too.

Everyone could see how nervous Hyorin is just to greet everyone., Leen looked at her and gave her a 'fighting' gesture as she got up. She gulped "Ann..nyeong Has..seyo. I'm Kim Hyor..Hyorin-imnida. Nice meeting you. Please take..care of me.."

What is really happening????????? 

Then proceeded the actual meeting and presentation of story boards and concept designs. After all briefing of scripts, Hyorin found herself approached by the members.

"Ow. Annyeong everyone, it's been a while.." - Hyorin greeted shyly

"Yeah, it's been a while. You haven't changed a bit" - Bobby tried to start a conversation using his bright smile but Yoonhyung elbowed him with his wrong choice of statement.

"I mean, with all the popularity you're getting, you're still the Hyorin we saw before" - Bobby

"Meoya~" - Joonhwe hissed at his side. Wrong sentence again. How could she be the same if before she was training to be a singer when now she's an actress Pabo hyung.

"Haha, I could see the same to you too. But, I noticed someone missing. Where's Han?" - Hyorin

Oooh. Still using the same nickname as before. -Bobby

"He has a recording due today. He's just at the 3rd floor but I think he can't get out now. It's pretty hectic." - Joonhwe

"Well, you'll see him at the set soon." - Jinhwan smiled at her

Hyorin can't help but give a small smile too. No one can resist that kind smile Jinhwan gives.

"I guess so.." - Hyorin

"Lin-ah, we've got to get going! We have to go to Busan right away" - her manager

"ME?? I'm going to Busan?" - Leen who's on the other side talking to some staffs about the prop design was flustered.

The member's laughed upon hearing her. Hyorin too.

"They should be calling me Hyorin in this group, it's funny having the same name with Leen Unnie. Anyway, I'm sorry I have to go now. See you again on the set. Annyeong" - Hyorin bid goodbye to everyone and even went to Leen to hug her goodbye. The members were confused, the same reaction when they saw their picture before.

 


At YG cafeteria after the meeting,

"Worked with Hyo lately?" - Bobby asked

"Huh? Uh yeah." Leen got surprised at the sudden question Bobby threw when she was getting her food. "You seem to know her."

As they got down the table, Bobby continued and let everybody hear it too.

"She was once the partner of Jennie on rap. She was supposed to debut with them."

"Ow." Leen pretended she didn't know. She was just as curious as every fan girl would have been but she tried to keep her composure well to gather relevant information. Though of course she won't spread it online. She was curious about her relationship with the Team B members.

"So..she failed?" - Leen tried

Jinhwan coughed his food. "No.." - Jinhwan

"She left~" Of course, either she failed or she left herself.

"Yeah.." - Bobby

"Weird.."

"Huh?" The members held their breath and got shocked. "Do you know the reason??"

"Huh? No. I mean you..you're weird. What kind of super power does she have to make you this quite when were talking about her? Waah. this is somewhat serious huh,"

"Ow..just..uhm..we haven't seen her for so long since she'd gone"

"But you're friends isn't it? I don't think that's simple as that,"

"Yeah we're friends, but we lost contact on her when she left"

"IOw, so this is really serious?"

"Well, we..we just feel sorry"

Just when the conversation's starting to get to the point, Hanbin's loud laugh disrupted their atmosphere as he came running. "YAH, KIM HANBIN I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU" Jennie Kim's voice can be heard from the other end of the hall thanks to Hanbin. 

"AHAHAH! SUITS YOU WELL!"

"YAH, NEO JUYEONGHAE!" - Bobby

He catched his breathe then sat at Leen's side, "Oh, annyeong Noona~~" He greeted her in a very good mood which annoyed her

"Good timing idiot. Why are you so noisy?"

"Nothing, she was just asking if Hyorin really came here ans was asking where she could find her. I said she was in the studio greeting Teddy and GD hyung so she came barging in when they were in the middle of recording something. Haha, she was scolded by Teddy hyungnim, HAHAHA"

"You just actually ruined the atmosphere here too" -Bobby poked his head

"Ouch! Why? What's happening here?"

"Same. Hyo Noona" - Donghyuk

"Ow..well I got to greet her a while ago." - Hanbin

“Yah, why did you leave me when we have a meeting with her??” He changed the topic after realizing what he missed.

Leen look at him puzzled then to Bobby.

“Ah…well..you were..too busy leadernim..of course we don’t want to disturb your passionate recording..” Bobby awkwardly put his shoulders to B.i then pushed him to his chair.

“Sorry,” – Jinhwan whispered to Leen.

She smirked while she ate her food. She then got up and prepared to go to the bathroom.

“Eodi ka? (Where are you going?)” – Hanbin

“Where I don’t see you” – She answered sarcastically. She turned around and walked.

“Why do you hate me? Did I do anything bad??”

She just continued walking which made him disappointed.

“Yuck. Why are you over reacting? She’s just going to the bathroom. See, she’d gone left. Idiot” - Yoonhyung

“Ow” – Hanbin. Realizing he really was.

“So you said you met Hyo earlier. Things gone okay?” – Bobby switched the topic again.

“Uhm. Yeah. I think it was. After all, things have changed isn’t it? We’re not trainees anymore. Though we greeted each other just like the old times. It was very comfortable” He smiled happily

“Huh? She was very awkward to us though” – Donghyuk

“Really, I’m jealous” - Bobby pouted

“Yeah, though she’s physically better nowadays. I mean she was already okay before but, yeah..” - Joonhwe

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN OKAY. She was already pretty before!” –Bobby

“Ooooh…sensitive boyfriend here” - Yoonhyung

“Hahaha” - Donghyuk

“She just became more stunning. Aw, when I saw her she was like- sparkling” – Bobby had turn all cheesy all of a sudden

“So you still like her huh?” – Jinhwan teased

“Uhmm..” – Bobby didn’t say any word but everybody can see his unusual mushy eye smile.

“Aigoo. So cheesy as always” – Jinhwan

Hanbin just smiled at the side. After seeing Hyorin today, all the memories came flooding to me again…haay.. and even the feelings..

“What’s cheesy?” – Leen came back again

“This guy inlove” – Yoonhyung looked at Bobby still ridiculously smiling.

As Leen further investigated Hanbin can’t help but smile. Atleast someone’s added to the story…making it more interesting than before.