What to do

WIN

Leen opened her huge glass windows at her studio. The wind breeze was lovely and the sun shone brightly. However, she was there, sitting and plucking randomly on her guitar. Staring at Suzy’s birthday gift to her, that little box.

Before the unexpected photoshoot arrived, she already planned to keep Hanbin away. The moment they both show up on shoot, she taught it was a sign that she have to do it right away. She only realized late that she had been too rude ignoring Hanbin the whole time.

Minho didn’t even know what he should do that time. He didn’t know Hanbin can say such things to Leen and it confused him. Because his Manager was rushing him, Minho wasn’t able to comfort Leen after everything.

She drunk her tea then tried t play a song again. Just strumming and thinking.

“Maybe that’s why you haven’t had a boyfriend before. You have too many conditions. And that’s why they naturally leave.”

Why does it have to him to say that? Haay..

Does it hard to find a tall, older guy who’s talented, comfortable and witty? Those are my only conditions. I’m not looking for anyone unusual! Not a billionaire, nor a noble, or a lawyer, or soldier or whatever. Why is it that his tone was very harsh???

She wasn’t even able to sleep well last night because of her thoughts.

Though is expression was very dark. UGH. I can’t stand people getting angry at me~ eotteoke? I was the one being harsh okay. I have to say sorry…but HOW?!

Yeah, the point was to get him annoyed so he’ll stop from his infatuation over me. It was infatuation. How can a guy like a girl just like that? We only spent time together for a few-“

Then she taught it wasn’t few. They shared a lot times together. Them singing Just Another Boy when they only first saw each other, their unexpected meeting at Han river while drinking coffee, their tattoo session together, her birthday party he arranged, when he spend almost 2 nights at her house. She even kissed him!

She gulped and hit her head onto her guitar. She turned her head up again.

Minho popped in her mind. His shy smile and his low voice. He always had a crush on him, but she can't even imagine herself being with Minho in reality. it's too overwhelming. 

"I like YOU because you are you. I like you Kang Leen" - Minho's sincere eyes flashed on her thoughts and she gets nervous again.

She likes him, but not that strong. Their is still a part of her that's not agreeing to her thoughts. 

Is it because I haven't dated for a long time that I'm getting confused now? Just like what Hanbin said? Ugh. Why did I have to be such a tomboy back then?

“AIGOOO. I’M GOING CRAZY!!!” She shouted alone.

She blankly puts down her guitar at the table in front of her but something was moved and it fell to the ground.

Ting ting ting..

She looked at the two rings rolling at the ground until they stopped exactly bumping into each other. She sighed heavily as she picks them up. Couple rings..tss.

Then her phone rang suddenly it almost gave Leen a heart attack. After getting her phone she childishly blocked the screen where the persons name appears cause often it’ll be Hanbin or Minho. She saw the message as she peeks through her fingers blocking the screen.

 

Let’s go out!

 

She breathed heavily and was getting nervous already. She was already thinking of possible reasons to cancel it whether its Minho or Hanbin. With her crazy head (heart rather) she can’t see any of them by the time being. If it will be Minho, he already knows that she doesn’t have anything to do on Sundays so it’ll be hard to find a proper excuse to him. On the other hand, Hanbin is scarier. He was apparently angry the last time they saw each other and it was serious.

She closed her eyes and breathed again as she removes her hand on the screen. Peek~

 

 

-Zi

 

“MEOYA?!”

 It was just Bae Suzy..

 


 

“Hmmm..isn’t this cute? I want this too..” – Suzy was overly shopping again.

“No. you already have tons of that pen. Seriously Zi, are we not over yet? Let’s go eat now. I’m hungry,” – Leen. They’d already spent 4 hours walking around non stop to buy gifts and chocolates for White Day. Well practically, Suzy only. Leen insisted on not making anything for any guy.

“I really like that strawberry details their though..anyway, okay. Let’s eat then!”

As they were passing by, Leen saw Bobby’s bonnet in a CD shop. She was sure it was him though he was wearing mask and eyeglasses cause of that particular bonnet. “Zi, come with me. I think I saw someone,” They headed at the shop and got close to him. He was testing a headphone and his eyes are closed. After confirming up close that it was really Bobby, Leen poked at him.

“Noona!” – Bobby shouted too much because of the headphone still stucked in his ears.

“Shh!” – Leen

He then removed the headphone and to much of his surprise, he also noticed Suzy who was wearing a cap waving at him. Leen introduced the two to each other. He smiled awkwardly and bowed at his new Noona. He then bought his CDs and went with the two for dinner. They went to a seafood resto with private compartments for the two idols privacy.

“Got a time off huh? Why don’t you have anyone with you?” –Leen

“Well, I should’ve been with B.i but he was too immersed at writing his lyrics. Haha, he’s been really hardworking these days and it was all because of you Noona,” – Bobby

“Ow..attached” – Suzy teased

“Yah, what does that have to do with me?” –Leen

“Eyy, Noona don’t pretend to be innocent. I know everything already. Bout the photoshoot, Aigoo, why do you have to do that?” -  Bobby

“Hahaha, she was just denying that Mr. B is already creeping in her heart” – Suzy in

“Mr. B?”

“You’re leader” – Leen.

“Haha, so my friend’s Mr. B and hyung is Mr. A?” – Bobby

“Fast thinking huh, very smart” – Suzy high fived Bobby

“Yah, you know that too?” – Leen

“Everyone in the team knows hyung likes you but hyung doesn’t know that our leader has an interest in you too,” – Bobby chewed on his shrimp.

“EVERYBODY?!” – Leen

“Hmm..yeah? You see our team is very very close, we don’t hide anything from each other. Although I only know the most details.” – Bobby

“Wow. I’m seriously being a fan of you more and more. That's so genuine,” – Suzy

“Yah, why are you admiring everything? Are you on my side or them? It’s too embarrassing already.” – Leen to Suzy

“Hmm..I think them. Although I’m in JYP I like their group and besides it was true that you were too rude at Mr. B last time. You admitted it” – Suzy

“Why did you do it Noona, honestly?” – Bobby

“Well, I was just getting annoyed of him when he was always saying he likes me..”

“Huh?” - Bobby

“It’s the truth. Actually she’s not like that before when she feels someone likes her and she doesn’t feel anything for the guy. Usually she’ll just ignore them until they get enough of her indifference then give up but this time around, she’s being childish. Playing with people Aigoo” – Suzy

“Meoya Noona! I might have laughed at B.i often but he was seriously affected. Like I said, I never saw him composed songs and tracks so quick because of his anger. He’s being childish too, throwing tantrums at small mistakes now at the dorm.” - Bobby

“Really?” – Leen

“You know what, you two are funny." - Suzy

"Keutchi Noona?" - Bobby to Suzy, they're getting along well now.

"Yeah. Childish. I think you're just denying that you actually like him now, haha!” – Suzy

Leen threw her a bean.

“OH. Sulma(Could it be?)” – Bobby to Leen

"No," - Leen tried to flatten her voice.

“What’s worrying me is we’re preparing a song for our first fan meeting next week and it has to be sweet and bright but our great leader doesn’t even cooperate. I’m afraid he’ll sing it grumpily live, tss..Noona, it's all your fault! Will you do something please?!” - Bobby

“You know what, I think I know the solution here. Since this is your fault, here, I think you might come with me next week at home. We’ll do these,” Suzy pointed on her shopping bags

“Oh no, here you go again Bae Suzy” – Leen sighed 


 

Everyone was tired already. They only had 2 hours from last nights practice and preparations after they’d gone to rehearsals at their venue. It’s their first fan meeting today. Hanbin was still struggling to sing his part in their confession song to make it livelier. 1 hour before their show the members stretched up in their waiting room until huge boxes arrived one by one.

“WHOAAH!!” Bobby exclaimed

“Waah! Is this for real??” – Junhwe

Piles of chocolates and presents from their fans surprised them. The members hurriedly checked their boxes.

“I was expecting but not this much. Omo, look at this hyungs!! It’s our faces!” Donghyuk saw a box with chocolates featuring their faces, or rather their expressions. He excitedly scanned each and was surprised and touched by every single effort their fans gave to them for this special day.

“Wow, these just gave me a lot of energy,” – Bobby already opened one chocolate and swallowed it whole.

“HANBYUL-AH!!- Just then Hanbin screamed at the sight of his little sister peeking at their door with his mother. After hearing his Oppa, she hurriedly came running smiling to him. The members where also excited seeing her.

Hanbin carried his 8 years old dongsaeng with all smiles. His mother told him how much she missed her oppa that they had to come all the way to their fan meeting just for the child’s request. “Oppa, here’s my gift for you” – Hanbyul

“Omo, you prepared chocolate for Oppa? Aigoo. Gomawo Byul-ah.” He kissed her sister affectionately and held the small box from her.

“And also, a pretty Unnie gave this to me for you. Igeo yeo,” – Hanbyul

“Oh? Unnie? Who Unnie?” – Hanbin got the brown paper bag and found an apple inside it.

"Meoya?" Who gives an apple on a White Day?. He turned it around and noticed a small picture attached to it. It was Leen's head throwing a merong photo with a caption: Naega Sagwa

*Homonyms, it both means I apologize and I'am an apple*

He laughed a little loud.