Sick but loud

WIN

B.i/Hanbin's POV

 

“Noona, do you have some herbs?”

“Huh? Yeah, there’s a lot on that cabinet. On your left. You can touch and eat everything there okay, just PLEASE. IT’S BLOCK B’S FIRST COMEBACK AFTER A YEAR SO KEEP QUIET!!”

Tss. So she only gets angry when it comes to her fandom. Aigoo. Anyway, I tried to come up with everything that  that’s in here. Whenever I get home my mom actually took all the time to teach me things to be a good leader. Including making teas, haha.

“Here Noona” She didn’t bother me. She’s so focused to what she’s watching. Aigoo, fangirls look like this when they watch they Kpop idols. Her eyes are sparkling so much and she constantly smiles. She never moved even for a bit, just sniffing and holding her tissues and kept her doll hugged tightly.

“Are you really going to ignore me the whole time??”

“Yeah” She only moved never letting her sight from the screen. AISH

“eyy..noona”

“ - - - “

“Noona”

“ - - - - “

“Leen- ah”

I give up. Then I just watched with her. Block B’s performance is about to end. After their performance it’s the no.1 nominations. I looked at her, I thought she wouldn’t bother anymore but she suddenly put on the stop hand sign to my face that shocked me. I kept my mouth shut and watched again. Infinite H vs Hello Venus. Oh? Hello Venus won. Why?????

“MEOYA?!!! AH MEOYA??!!!! They just showed legs and s and that’s it?!!! AISSH!!! HACCHOO!!!” Then she turned off the TV more annoyed.

Ah, right, Suzy sunbae said she likes infinite’s Hoya. Wow. Look at her upset. Then she look at me and smacked me with her doll.

“OUCH. Why??? What did I do?!”

“You’re bad luck!” And again.

“Yah Noona!”

“Because you called me informally a while ago”

“So you were listening,”

“Anyway, what’s that?” She looked at the cup.

“Ahh..it’ll make you feel better. Drink it now before it cools down.”

“From my feelings?”

“From your cold!”

“Ah. So you know how to make these things huh?” then drink it.

“Of course, I’m a very warm guy actually,” She coughed a little.

“Do you really not remember anything last night???”

“No,” why?

“hmf..okay…anyway,it was good. Thanks.” Her alarm rang. She looked at her phone and then to me. “When are you going back? “

It’s just 5pm. “hmm..probably 3AM?”

“3AM??? Aigoo!! Fine, come with me”

-

-

We got out of the room and went to the room just next to hers.

WOW! “Welcome to my studio” She said

“Waah..this is so you Noona” I looked around.

It’s larger than our practice room. The walls are painted yellow The ceiling is high and the room has no partitions. At the center is a TV larger than on the other room with a stereo and a huge black expandable couch with unfolded blankets and cute pillows. On the right side there’s a drafting table with a lot of left pencils and other art materials. On the side her computer. She paired that with an office chair, that huge black moving chair for bosses. Above her computer table was a busy black board and a cork board. If it weren’t for some cute displays on her shelve you could’ve guessed this is owned by a guy. All the furniture are black. Opposite her table is an unfinished painting with her paints and brushed on the side. Below them are few wrapped paintings that must’ve been finished. At the end is just a yellow curtain. Though the smell is weird I could appreciate it. It’s kinda messy but of course it’s a painters studio, what can you expect. 

She had gotten to her ‘boss’ chair and opened her computer. “You can look at anything there JUST DON’T RUIN ANYTHING okay” Aigoo. Why is she always like that? Like she’s trying to stop us conversing..hmf..so I looked at things at her shelf. There are couple of books but more sketch books. I took one. Ooohh, colored pencil sketches. I turned the pages,..KPOP idols,..IU, Snsd’s Hyoyeon, Teen top’s LJoe, Block B’s UKwon, 2PM’s Junho, Apink’s Eunji,..omo, Jay Park shirtless..aigoo,.i flipping, waah, she did so many…and then,…me. Caption: Kim Hanbin/B.i Waiting forever for Team B…does she actually…

“UWAA!!! Choi Sooyoung is getting married?!!!!!” She suddenly shouted that the page turned to the next because of the surprise. Winner’s Song Minho. This shocked me more. I closed it and put it back to the shelf again before she can see me looking at it.

“Aish. Noona I taught you were doing something important but I guess you’re just doing kpop related things. Can you stop it for a while?”

“Hey, I checked my emails first. What can we actually do?? There's none.”

“Hmm..show me how you paint”

“That’s even boring. You can’t watch me paint cause you’ll just freeze. I concentrate too much when I paint.”

“Pff..This is so boring..and I thought you never wanted to get bored..but seems you’re a boring person after all Noona”

“Hey, how could say that to me..”

“You usually talk a lot but you’ve been stopping any conversations between us since you explained a while ago.”

“Well,,just that…what could I say?”

“What if..hmmm..talk about your past” Then I took out a scrapbook I saw a little while and smiled at her. Her eyes widened, stood up and ran to me.

“Okay, I’ll try to be more hospitable just give that to me”

I help my hands up and put out my tongue “No thanks, I think I’m going to have more fun with this one”

“I beg you please. Whatever you want. Just not that” She begged while still trying to seize her life pictures. Haha. No way.

“No, it’s a punishment. You took me for granted.” Then I came to the sofa. She kinda gave up. Maybe she felt guilty. She just sat at the other side of the huge couch. I turned the pages.

“WAA. Is this yours? Or this belongs to another person?” I’m trying to hold my laughter. She just threw me an angry look. “Seriously, is this you??Hahaha” She then sat next to me and looked at them also. “Yaah, there’s no difference. It’s still my eyes, my nose, my mouth. I just grew!”

“You transformed! Oh, did you get here to Korea so that you can have a plastic surgery??? OMO”

“YAH. It’s called PUBERTY” She looked at me eye to eye.

“But this is too much Noona. Haha.” She tried to grab the album but I protected it. Though she looked annoyed it’s fun teasing her. Haha. “You call this puberty? Look at your expression here!”

“AHH SINCHA!!!” She looked at the photo and smiled then tried to stop her laughter but failed. “Yah, every kid has these kind of photos.”

“I don’t”

“What do you mean you don’t?! I’m pretty sure you have one!”

“Meoya ige?! Hahahahahahahha!!!” It’s a picture of her holding her knocked out front tooth and smiling widely too.

“It’s part of my memories! Though it’s embarrassing~” She tried to cover her photo while chuckling.

Then we continued to laugh at her photos. There were also pictures like how she played with her chocolate cake and mess her whole face, how they buried her on the sand with only her head showing and her Halloween costume before. We were also side by side or arms touching just continuing laughing. She has a very nice memories. Though i can see she grew a lot when she had to leave her family for college and then now. It must've been difficult, like Bobby hyung.

“Noona, are you sure you’re okay? You look pale…” I touched her forehead, “AND HOT!” I got up.

“It’s okay..i’m not the type to stay still and just lie down even if I’m sick”

“SO YOU ARE ACTUALLY SICK”

“It’s no big deal..ha-ha-HACCHOO!”

“Noona!”

She put out her tongue to me and lie down at the couch. It’s already dinner time and she’s not in the slightest condition to do the cooking.

“It’s dinner. Shall I cook?”

“Do you know how to cook?” - Leen

“Of course”

“Shh..do whatever you want. You can use anything from the kitchen” - Leen

“I’ll be back”

I went out and find anything at their fridge. Good thing it’s full. I tried my best skill to cook Kimchi chiggae since she likes that. She was sleeping when I got back at her studio but tried to get up when the door opened.  She was playing soft music too.

“What’s that?”

I opened the pot. Of course she’s surprised. “How do you know how to do this?!”

“I told you I’m a warm guy~~..here~” I tried to feed her. She didn’t refuse.

“OOhh..Kim Hanbin~”

“It’s pretty good isn’t it?”

“You must’ve cook for a lot of girls already”

“Eyy,,my mother taught me..and we kind of do cooking battles at the dorm so that we won’t miss our duties as a normal person. We can’t just be performing for the rest of our lives, I mean, we’ll still marry someday”

“Tss..you’re still 21 and you’re already thinking about that”

“Why??? Everybody thinks about that. Don’t tell me you never thought about it”

“Hmm..I care but I can’t think too much about it now”

“Aigoo, Noona since when did you actually last dated??”

“Why?? Have you dated before???”

“Yeah~”

“Huh? Really?”

“Yes, 2 years ago I think”

“So you had a girlfriend?”

“Uhm, maybe,”

“Eh? What is ‘maybe’?”

“I met her cause she was so good in dancing and her leadership too is impressive. I always admire girls who are very talented but it didn’t work out. Haha”

“Why?”

“I found a girl just as stubborn and persistent as me so we always fight cause our thoughts always clash and no one will put their pride down. After 6 months we realized we only liked each other because we were awed by each of our talents but not by romantic feelings”

“Tss..HAHAHA. 6 months..hahhahaha..oh well,,so you’re 19 that time..hmm”

“Don’t laugh. What’s wrong with that?”

“Did you even kiss for the span of 6 months?”

“Of course!”

“In the lips??”

“ye-yeah”

“I bet it was just a peck,,haha..oh wait, is she a trainee?”

“was a trainee.. she was cut off before Jennie’s Team debuted that year”

“Ah~~~” She continued eating but the soup was always going down her chin. I wiped it again with tissue. Such a pig.

“Yah, Noona, I was the one who asked you first. Since you got the tattoo are you actually meeting guys now??”

“Yeah~”

Oh. “Who?”

“You don’t care”

That hurts. “I’m your dongsaeng. I want to know”

“Dongsaeng?? Really?” She finished eating. “Okay Dongsaeng I’ll tell you later. You wash all these dishes first.”

Tss..After I did the dishes I looked at the window and it was snowing really hard. It’s 10pm already. I came back at her studio but she was already sleeping hugging her doll. Maybe I should just leave her resting now, she has fever after all. She was just being stubborn while ago.

I tried to carry her so that she’ll just rest on her ‘real’ bed instead here on the couch when she suddenly woke.

“YAH what are you doing?! Yah YAH PUT ME DOWN!”

She’s already carried so I just walked. She’s so light but very loud and hysterically kicking.

“YAH!! KIM HANBIN!”

“Don’t overreact it’s just a matter of seconds. Here we go.” I placed her at her bed

“This made my head ache more. SINCHA! Don’t do that again!” She got up.

“I thought you were already sleeping sorry. Why, other girls would like that”

“NOT ME”

“Noona, are you really a girl???”

She smacked her doll to me again.

“Go out now..cough cough”

“You’re getting worse because of your stubbornness”

“You put poison on your stew”

I just pushed her back on her bed. She’s sick but so alive screaming.

“Just rest now okay..aissh..”

“I can’t sleep as long as you’re still here. Are not going home?”

“Don’t know. I think there’s a snow storm.”

“So what? Go”

“Aish. Fine I’ll just wait for the storm to decrease and I’ll go. First, you sleep”

“I can’t..cough cough”

I touched her forehead again. It’s hotter than before.

“Noona, you have to take your meds again”

“Ah, right” She tried to get up again.

“No no stay there. I’ll get it. Where?”

“It’s not that I’m dying here I can get it”

“LAY DOWN” She was flustered so she just pointed where her backpack is. I got them and got a glass of water too. She diligently drank them.

“How can you raise a voice to me huh, I’m your Noona”

“But you’re very childish..aigoo”

I look around at her room again. It’s so suffocating. With all this pictures. Although it’s very bright. Full of yellow and orange colors. But then you’ll see weird stuffs like her skull display and her accessory shelf full of hip hop related things. There isn’t even anything that’s girly. Even her shoe rack. It’s full of sneakers and boots no shoes with heels.

“Yah, you can go anytime you want. This medicine is me really sleepy I might doze off soon.” She said weakly with eyes closed.

“Okay~” I looked at the window again and the winds are still harsh. I went to her bed side again and watch her sleeping. She’s forever holding her doll. How lucky the doll is.

Her phone vibrated. Someone’s calling. I tried to ignore it but then checked it.

Gu-Minho calling~

It stopped. Could it be that she’s really dating him. I looked closer to her and whispered,

“I hope you don’t fall for him. Not that he’s a bad person but…I want it to be me”

A small smile formed from her lips while her eyes are still closed then said,

“Dongsaeng?? You’re my Dong-saeng??” She opened her eyes and looked at me smiling.