The Couple Ring

WIN

Minho hang up the phone call to Leen as he stared blankly at the two figures hurriedly walking away from afar.

 

Is that B.i with Leen?

 


Minho hyung again..

 

 All s are still hyped over their fanmeeting when he returned at their dorm. The members where busy opening their presents and letters while eating lots of chocolates when they saw their grumpy leader walk by.

Hanbin told them everything but no one is convinced that she was wearing a couple ring officially cause if yes, for all they know about her, they should've known by now. Though the stubborn Hanbin is not convinced enough.

He went to his room and evaluate all possible outputs.

1. It must be Minho hyung

2. She must've been trolling me

3. It must be some random ring

 

But she met Minho hyung...haay..the hell is that ring..


Leen waved at Minho as she saw him outside Starbucks.

"Want to grab some coffee before we go?" -Minho asked

"Uh..just finished a hot choco. You have yours" - Leen

"Ow..okay,,it's okay, let's just go~" Minho

At the car, it was unusually silent. Minho used to always try to tell a joke to Leen when they're riding but it was only the car song that can be heard.

"Err..you're silent.."

"Huh? Uhm..sorry"

Leen then changed her position in an indian seat to ease her boredom.

"So,,what did you do today?" - Minho

"Uhmm..dropped by at your dongsaeng's fan meeting for a while then back at JYP for Suzy's shoot."

"Aren't you tired? Sorry, if I called you."

"If I don't want to see you I should've declined already earlier. It's okay"

"Thanks" Minho still can't remove his memory of seeing Hanbin and Leen awhile ago. But as much as he wants to know what they really did, he just tried to let it off. Well they are close..they could've just talked about the fan meeting..or whatever..Maybe she has a reason for that and it's not my business. Im still not his boyfriend to interfere..hmm

"Where to?" - Leen distrupted his thought

"Secret" - He just smiled

Minho slowed down a corner to a very cultural looking restaurant.

"Woah, how do you know-"

"That it's your favorite Korean resto? Research" He winked.

After enteriing the very traditional restaurant's outdoor area. They sat at the farthest table which is quite shaded by a tree. It's a spot Suzy and Leen usually go to so Suzy won't get recognized. The atmosphere is very good. Quiet and you could feel the night breeze. Then they started to grill their meat.

"Never thought you liked this kind of restaurant. It's really surprising, you have a chic style let alone you're a foreigner, haha"

"I kind of have a weird mixed up personality, you know. Isn't it lovely? Very relaxing. But really, how'd you know?"

"Instagram"

"You know my account?? That's private, i know all my followers"

"No, but I'd want to. haha, saw it on Suzy-shii's instagram. I saw you with her in front of this resto."

"haha, i follow you. Try to find me on your followers..keke..and yeah, it's our favorite restaurant"

"How would I know?! I have 1M followers. Though I didn't know you're close to her.  Bestfriend's with a top star huh"

"Huh, we're just very close in a very short time. She's very nice to everybody and it just happens that I'm the same age as her.  She's my nagging fairy godmother"

While Leen was wrapping her barbeque with lettuce, Minho found Leen's ringS.

"Haha, why are you wearing couple rings???"

Leen had one on her right ring finger and the other on her left thumb. Hanbin didn't saw her thumb though.

"Ow, THESE(shows her rings) are from her. She's naggy as this, she gave me couple rings. Here.."

She then offered to feed the wrap to Minho in which he got flustered with. He ate it though

She continued, "She wants me to have a boyfriend real soon,"

Minho coughed.

"Oh..sorry, that's must've been awkward to you. I'm sorry, gwaenchanha?"

"Uh-huh-uhuh...haha, That was very casual of you to say to me,"

"Mian..haha,,gwaenchanha?" Leen leaned towards Minho to help him on his half laugh and choking.

"AHEM..ok, i'm good. Anyway, why are you wearing them both? Why not just keep them from now?"

"She was nagging me to use them by now cause it's been a while since she gave these to me. So I did it literally and showed it to her a while ago at the office.Oh well, maybe I should took them off by now" She then tried to remove the ring on her right but it wont come out. "Oh shii..it won't" Then she tried the one on her thumb. It was really stucked so she tried to pull it very hard but when it come off it flew. "OH NO"

It flew so hard they had no idea where it go. Only few parts of the area had lights and the dim lighting is not very suitable for searching very small objects considering it's night time. 

The two just look at each other mouth open in shock.

 

"I.AM.SO.SCREWED." -Leen

 

to be continued..