Childishly

WIN

So Bobby has a crush on Hyorin huh. They’re cute. They both smile brightly. Haha. Leen scribbled more on her final outputs on (Team B’s) Song concept as she finally put a piece together on Hyorin and Team B’s relationship.

On the other hand, Hanbin became a bit worried now that Hyorin’s back. When they accidentally met at the ground floor he was completely shocked.

“HAN!” Hyorin called him before she got out the building.

“Hyo?” – B.i turned to look at the familiar voice a far. He almost choke his water when he saw her.

Hyorin asked her manager a few minutes to greet her ex-trainee mate.

“They said you were busy to come to the meeting. Hi Han, been a long time” She beamed.

“Ow, they said that? Well…yeah? Anyway,” He’s still confused

“You seem really surprise to see me here. Just like the others. Haha” She let out a little laugh

“Honestly I am..”

“It’s okay. It’s been a long time. I’m all good now. Still you’re best female rapper buddy” She smiled comfortably. She offered a fist knock.

Hanbin became more and more flustered with her reactions. I guess she’s really okay now? He returned it too.

“Wow, good…. I am SO happy for you!” He suddenly hugged her warmly. Hyorin flinched a little with the sudden cuddle but controlled herself.

Anyway we’ll still see each other soon. I have to go. Sorry,”

“Ow, yeah.. Haha, superstar ha.” Hanbin nudge her a little.

“Yah, not as hot as you” Hyo too

“Whatever, go now. You’re manager is shooting laser beams at me. Take care Hyo”

“Okay, Annyeong” She waved happily as she walked out.

 

They had quite a lot of memories together. Hard and good times. He could even bet that they shared one of her most painful memories and he always feel guilty about that. And now that she’s back, he doesn’t know where to compose his self specially that she just came back all of a sudden after she left YG.

He tried to discuss it to s,

“Okay, so what now guys,” - Hanbin

“Think the best idea is to be just like before,” - Yoonhyung

“Just like that? After she disappeared without contact to anyone?” - Joonhwe

“Yah, if you were in her situation will you contact anybody?” - Donghyuk

Joonhwe shut his mouth after that.

“But if we act comfortably just like before, it’s like forgetting those past events. That’s not fair” - Hanbin

“Yeah, I’m worried we might turn out very cold to her state.”  - JInhwan

“Aissh” - Bobby

They let their minds wonder for some minutes before Donghyuk spoke.

“What about Leen Noona? She might get confused. Somebody must explain things to her.” - Joonhwe

“O MATA (Oh yeah, you’re right)” - Bobby

“B.i?” - Yoonhyung

“Me??” - Hanbin

“You’re the one who can explain everything the clearest” - Jinhwan

“She hates me.” - Hanbin

“Coward” - Joonhwe

“Fine, I’ll just do it” – Bobby offered his self.

“Not you. You’ll exaggerate things when you’ll talk about Hyo. If Hanbin won’t then I’ll do it” - Jinhwan

“Okay.” They agreed. Although Hanbin wants to do it too he controlled himself.

“That’s settled, now ours. What now?” - Hanbin

“Maybe we just have to be as comfortable with her as possible so she won’t feel cautious. But let’s not show her that we’re not concerned like we don’t know her…you know” - Jinhwan

“Sounds good. I can talk to her just as usual. After all, I kinda missed her” – Bobby

“That’s given to you” - Joonhwe

“Okay, I’ll try my best. We also get along well since we also have the ‘acting’ connection before. Maybe we can ask her simple questions on how she’d been doing after she left comfortably. Maybe she can open up too.” - Yoonhyung

“Yeah, I think she can do it. From the looks of her, she seemed moved on?”- Hanbin

“That’s not something you can move on easily but I’m relieved that she’s coping well. Haay..” - Jinhwan

“I feel that too..” - Hanbin

After discussing things out they agreed that the best way to keep things well in their MV music is too be comfortable and bright to their friend.

 


 

On their MV shoot the team came in the set laughing at the site of Leen sitting in the directors chair.

“HAHAHA. Noona, don’t you feel ashamed sitting their? You can be close to the director but sitting there is too much” – Joonhwe

“Annyeong kids, yah you should be calling me Kamdongnim now” She flew open her fan and acted arrogant.

“Who’s Kamdongnim?” Hanbin laughed

“You, bow to me” – She mockingly ordered Hanbin

“You wish. Get up there. Its too embarrassing” Hanbin tried to pull Leen on the chair grabbing her hand. Leen was caught offguard and wasn’t able to keep her hands. They were pushing and pulling until Hanbin caught her finger with the ring. Obviously Hanbin was stronger than this thin woman and so this guy childlishly clasp Leen’s body(sort of a back hug) so she can’t refuse then held his left arm and tried to remove the ring.

“AAH!! Yah, I’m instructed as an assistant director now. Pay respect!” – Leen

“Yah, what are you doing to her?!”- Donghyuk

“Really??” – Joonhwe got interested in her statement than her situation right now.

“Yah, I’m serious. I’m going to punish you all in the shoot. Aish, let go of me!!!” - Leen

“Hahaha!” – Bobby and Yoonhyung

“Tss..you childish couple. Seems like she is the Assistant Director now huh,” – Jinhwan

“Chukahamnida!!” - Donghyuk

“YAH!” They were causing fuss all over the set but good thing the staff are too busy preparing things to notice them.

All of a sudden Leen bite Hanbin’s right arm that’s holding her tight.

“AAH!! IT HURTS!!”

She bite more until Hanbin let go of her. It was really painful that it left a dent on his arm although his painful expression quickly changed into an evil smile when he showed what’s on his right hand. He successfully removed the ring.

Leen’s expression caught in horror as she saw that and tried to grab Hanbin now. He was madly laughing while she was trying her best.

“Yah, my boyfriend will kill you really!”

“Who? Suzy sunbae?”

She stopped. Then threw a mad look at Joonhwe and Donghyuk. They avoid her stare though.

“YAH! GIVE IT BACK TO ME” She screamed.

“This is fake so you should not be wearing it. Tss.” He looked at her closely then whispered, “Are you trying to make me jealous?” He grinned

She rather smacked his front face out of hers. Although part of her was relieved that the fake ring was finally out her finger it annoyed her more that Hanbin had to do that to her. She was so annoyed and embarrassed and everything maddening and its all because of him. How can he be so annoying?!!!

Afar,

“Excuse me, Lin-shii can I have your autograph?” An excited fan suddenly disturbed Hyorin’s thoughts while she was standing blankly afar.

“Su..sure” She scribbled barely on the magazine the fan gave her. She looked again at the group having fun with Leen. She can’t help but felt jealous with their closeness especially with Hanbin. Her eyes are getting wet without her realizing. She wasn’t angry at Leen or anyone in fact she hated herself. If only I’m not like this I could have still be the Hyo before and we could be just like that.

“Lin, I have been looking all over for you! You should be doing you face and hair now. Come here. Lin? Lin! LIN!” – Her manager called her only a meter away from her back but she just stand there like a statue. He suddenly got worried then ran to her.

Oh God. Not now…He then got nearer then tapped her which she flinched in surprise. “Lin, are you okay?” He mouthed while Lin concentrated on how to read his lips and just nodded. Her manager sighed. Guess we have to make a terrible excuse now. “Let’s go home for now, okay?” he mouthed again and Hyorin nodded in frustration.

 


 

“What??? She can’t come? Ow. That’s frustrating.” – Bobby

“If she’s not feeling well then it’s better that she just rest for now” – Jinhwan

“Ow, yeah, of course. Not serious though, isn’t it?” – Bobby became worried all of a sudden

“Not really but she can’t work right now. Maybe she over fatigue” – Staff

“Really?” Leen asked worried then suddenly dialled on her phone

“Who are you calling?” – Yoonhyung suddenly asked

“Her. I must check her state so she-“ She was cut off when suddenly Hanbin grabbed her phone and cancelled the call.

“You can’t call her.” Hanbin said flatly

“Ow..uhm..he meant, you can’t call her right now cause maybe..she’s probably sleeping right now” – Jinhwan tried to explain cautiously

“Why over reacting, you can just tell me..” She was surprised at Hanbin’s sudden action. “Okay, give it to me”

He handed it to her again.

“Well, seems like we can just work ourselves for now.” - Joonhwe

“Guess so, uhm, let’s just do the individual parts now.” - Leen

They discussed everything in order now and fixed the sudden change of plans.

 

After a whole 20 hours of nonstop working they finally finished everything.

 “Thank you for my part Noona, it was really easy” – Donghyuk showed up all ready to go home

“Me too, I just looked at the window and it was a masterpiece, gaah. You’re so good Leen” – Jinhwan

“Me too! Though it was a sad song we managed to make it emotional by just doing random statue esques scenes.” – Joonhwe

“SERIOUSLY?” – Hanbin can’t contain his patience anymore

“SHE MADE ME CRY”

“Are you not happy? You’re the male lead” – Bobby said casually

“Don’t worry you’ll receive a lot of love after this. You’ll be in number 1 ranking after this” – Donghyuk

“You are so cruel” – Hanbin said to Leen while she was preparing her things

“You should thank me. You’ll be a hot topic after this” – Leen said casually too.

Everybody had fun filming the eery concept made by Leen by doing simple things to show sadness. Except for Hanbin, who was trolled by Leen as the main character in their music video. She made him cry in a lot of scenes and even made him get wet in the rain. It really angered Hanbin that he didn’t know he was going to be the male lead without anyone telling him.

Leen got the chance to made him the lead when he didn’t attend the meeting. Although she felt guilty at some point, she had a lot of fun teasing him too.

“Give me back my ring” – Leen demanded as they about to separate ways

“Never. After all my agony from you” – Hanbin

“Yah, Suzy will get angry seriously. And..isn’t it that you already..” – Leen gulped

“What?” – Hanbin teased wanting to hear it from her.

“Whatever. Just give it to me.”

“Fine. Here.” – He finally give it. Leen was quite surprised at his sudden surrender.

“You annoying jerk” – Leen got it and put it on her finger quickly. He didn’t say anything and just smirked.

The Team then waved goodbye and thanks to their Noona as they got their van. “Annyeong Noona, Jalga!”

At the van,

“Yah, you really didn’t give it to her. Aigoo. Why are you being so childish SERIOUSLY HYUNG” – Joonhwe burst while looking at Hanbin smiling evilly at his side looking at a ring.

Without Leen noticing, Hanbin didn’t give her real ring. Instead he switched it with the pair of HIS couple ring.

“Huh? I saw you gave a ring to her though” – Donghyuk

He smirked and said, “I gave her THIS ring’s pair. BUAHAHAHHA” He showed his finger with the couple ring he have on.

“HUL”

“AH MEOYA. You immature jerk! She will notice the difference” – Bobby smacked him at the back

“Not really, the design is not that different. And by the looks of it I think she won’t even remember this small details when she’s just wearing it to fool people. HAHAHAA” – Hanbin

“When will you grow up? You’re seriously pathetic. Not knowing how to date woman properly” – Jinhwan said as he fixed his back pillow and hugged his plushie as he closed his eyes. Everybody followed him too. s agreed as well.

HMF, Whatever. I can sleep well now atleast. Thinking we’re now couples Hahaha - Hanbin