The Other Parties

WIN

Team B

Now that they’ve debut now he became stricter and very meticulous about their performances. But the members don’t complain too much since its now for their stages and not just monthly evaluations. With a lot of stress from their busy scheds still they can now smile and meet their days in ease. For 4 years they’ve finally living their lives as they’ve dreamt off.

Hanbin brought back his goofy side again but more mature now. But what changed him the most is the love that feeling now. Huge amount is the love he received from their fans and the other is the love he wants to give. Even Joonhwe cringes to him when he does fan service to their fans. He smiles a lot now and though it’s a good thing s are still adjusting to his cheesy side. He confessed everything with s one time and they were all surprised.

So they talked it out and though at first Joonhwe and Donghyuk were against it they’ve compromised each other that whatever Hanbin does they should consult them first. They can’t go dating without the members knowing for safety. Leen’s name at his phone should be a man’s name and he shouldn’t keep a picture of her on his phone nor any suspicious things that may lead to gossips. So the only reminder of her is her squirrel doll which he never lets go. It like his wife now.

Although, it’s been a month and despite all their preparation the members found out that Leen is actually avoiding Hanbin from Sara. So they’re not worrying anything now. It’s Hanbin who’s slightly getting annoyed after days he’s been rejected. After she stealed my first kiss, no, she won’t go away with me. I’m Kim Hanbin, the Charismatic B.i huh, He constantly thought.

He tried to plan something. 

 

 

Minho awkwardly drive Leen home that night. His only last words were “Thanks for everything, I’ll see you soon. Have a goodnight”

Leen was an avid fan of Winner eversince. Although in WIN her bias was Team B, she can’t deny how good Team A was. But her only bias in Team A before was Minho and Taehyun and that’s why when she came to Korea she created that fansite dedicated only for Minho. She was inlove with the Minho she sees onstage but now that she knew him personally her feelings are mixed. At first she was very overwhelmed but after her embarrassment at the club she became awkward with him. One thing that Leen can’t really handle are her embarrassing moments. That’s why she tries to handle everything as long as she can when the mood is awkward or uncontrollably embarrassing. But that night was the worst, every person at the club looked at her funny. Only Dana help her get away from the situation and she’s most sorry for Minho.

When Minho asked her out, it was embarrassing to her. How can a guy liked a girl like that? She thought. Though she didn’t say yes directly, she really liked to date him.

Haay..she thought. If only I met Minho in a more convenient time I’d seriously be head over heels to him. I’ve liked him for 4 years now but I don’t know. It seems that theirs so many things that’s happening lately and…..Aiishh..She looked at her tattoo once more..amare.

---------------------------------------------

She’s now heading to Inkigayo to assist the set design of Baek Ayeon’s comeback stage. As usual the back stage is hectic and theirs so many artists roaming around.

“Leen-ah, wanna check Team B’s waiting room. It’s their last stage too” – Sara

“Uhm..okay..” - Leen

“Forget Hanbin, they’re your friends too. It’s been a while. Let’s go” – Sara

As they check each room’s tag she passed by some girls whom she heard things,

“Unnie, he smiled at me!!! Thought that leader of will be a snob but he really has an alluring smile. Omo~~”

“Donghyuk-shii too, he’s so..hot..Ayiiie!!”

Sara and Leen looked at each other and hide their giggles. Then they saw Hanbin in front of their room exchanging albums with F(x)’s Krystal. Krystal was wearing super short shorts though it’s the middle of the winter and no one can deny that she’s really pretty. They were smiling awkwardly but you could see how Krystal’s eyes sparkle as she looks at Hanbin.

“Gomowo Oppa~”

“Noonim, I’m not your oppa”

“I told you don’t call me noona, in our stance you look manly so you’re more like my oppa”

“Tss..if that’s what you want..Krystal sunbae~~”

“Just Krystal, I gotta go~ Thanks oppa!” Leen swore she saw her blink.

She left towards their direction. Because Leen and Sara are frozen from eavesdropping their conversation they stood at the middle of the path. “Uhm, hello? Krystal Jung passing through.” She commanded. Sara pulled Leen to the side. Then Hanbin saw them as he looked at Krystal go.

“Admirers huh” – Sara told Hanbin as they walked closer.

Hanbin only looked at Leen who also looked at him with bored eyes. “Yah, you don’t have anything to say?”

“None.” – Leen

As soon as Leen entered the room she greeted the other with all smiles, “ANNYEONG!!”

“NOONA!”

“Wazzup Bobby?” – Leen

“Doing good. Noona, it’s been a while! Thanks for visiting us!” – Bobby

“So you purposely surprised us on our last stage huh. I’m touched” – Joonhwe

“She did not. We’re working with Ayeon’s comeback stage that’s why we’re here” – Sara

“So you’re not here because of us” – Jinhwan

“Yeah..just passing by~” – Sara

“MEOYA!!!” – Hanbin

“Why shout?!” – Leen

Everyone turned to them. “Ahem, you two keep quiet here” – Jinhwan pointed out that there are other staffs here that may hear them about their situation.

“He’s the one shouting.” – Leen

Hanbin whispered to Leen. “They know~”

“What know?” She answered loudly.

“That you kissed me~” Hanbin

“MEOYA!” She pushed him.

The others laughed. “Why are you laughing??” Leen

“We missed you Noona…hahaha” – Donghyuk

Leen and Sara found their seats and then talked to the members on their lives now. Donghyuk, Yoonhyung, Bobby and Leen talked about JYP’s new boy group, their rival.

“Oh? What’s that B.i?” – Jinhwan saw the album Hanbin was holding

“Krystal sunbae exchanged it with me,” – Hanbin

“Really? Guess she’s approaching you now. Oooh..hyung~~ When’s the show?”  - Joonhwe

 “Next week,” – Hanbin

Sara got confused.

“Is there something..?” – Sara

“B.i and Krystal sunbae are going to be guest at a variety show. That new couple idol show” – Jinhwan

“Hope no one gets jealous” – Bobby mocked Leen. Leen ignored them and continued to talk to the others.

“Hyung someones calling you” – Donghyuk passed his phone.

“Huh..hello?” Hanbin answered it.

Yeah…ah! Ne..hahaha..okay, take care too….It was her. She called me. Wonder where she got my number” – Hanbin

“Krystal?! Waah…daebak” – Joonhwe

“Girls these days” – Bobby

“Excuse us~” - Sara

“I mean not you two Noonas of course,hehe” - Bobby

After 20 minutes the two Noonas bid their goodbyes. “See you soon, hope we can have dinner some time” – Leen

“We’ll try, Noona. Take Care” – Bobby

“Bye” – Sara looked at Donghyuk and he just smiled lightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A week later.

Saturday and she’s got a day off. As usual Leen watched her favourite Kshows on TV. When suddenly she received a message.

Can I call you?” – Minho

Kay” she clicked send.

Then he called. “Do you have anything to do today?”

“Uhmm..no..why?”

“Can I have you today?”

“Uhmm..okay..no prob”

“I’ll pick you up at 5:30..Annyeong”

He sounded excited but Leen was not. She wanted to just lay down all day. She’d forgotten everything since they just finished a hectic work the other day. Yesterday she woke up at 4pm and just lazily did her day upto today.

“OH! Their show’s 6:00pm!” Leen remembered. That show Hanbin and Krystal will guest will be later. Of course she know the schedule.

“Anyway, it’s nothing interesting,tss..” She got up and then took a shower. Well, when the news appeared it hit number one on kpop news until now. Two hot idols to be a couple on a special Valentine episode of a show ofcourse it’ll be a hot topic.

Minho came to pick up Leen. When Leen appeared at their front, Minho was surprised. Leen looked really really plain. Her clothes were just casual clothes she used on music video sets. It’s February, freezing cold and that’s just her concept. A thick parka for outdoors. She didn’t even wore make-up. Leen was also surprised to see Minho dressed well. OH, he looks very handsome.

“Owwwkay~ Leen, it should be a surprise but since I didn’t tell you it’s my fault. I’m going to bring you to a gathering” - Minho

“FORMAL?!” - Leen

“Haha,no..it’s just with my members. Uhmm..it’s February??”

She blinked trice. “OH..I’m your date…aissh..don’t tell me it’s Feb 14 today,”

“Hahaha, wow. That’s funny, I felt that before losing track of time. Haha. Don’t worry it’s only 12 today”

“Uhmm..so what do I do?”

“I think I can’t tell you to change cause you might not have anything. Come on, I’ll just bring you to Danah” – Minho

Minho called her little sister Danah and she literally fixed her friend Leen. Since she already know her style she put her on a thick sleeved red dress and covered her with a black leather jacket. Leen insisted that her knee high black boots fitted well and begged her not to make her wear heels. Danah put on on light make up and did a subtle curls on her long reddish hair.

As they’re in the car Minho hide his expression.

“You’re really beautiful” – Minho

Leen pouted.

“Why??? Smile, you’re really pretty” - Minho

“Just that,i’m not used to that..and it cringes me” – Leen

“My members thought you’re pretty even before. Remember when I introduced you to them? You were your casual clothes and they were already fascinated by you” – Minho

“Honestly, I always hear those things. I never take them seriously. It’s always just out of courtesy I know.”

“Huh, I swear that’s not true. Have you ever looked yourself at the mirror?? You’re really pretty”

“Stop it. Fine, I am.”

“My members will all get jealous”

“Anyway, tell me what are we really going to do”

“Just a barbeque party at a rooftop”

“MEOYA! It’s a barbeque party but you made me wear this?!”

“Yah, I bet your outfit will be simpler than the others dates”

“WHAT?!”

“Of course they have their dates Leen,,,well I think Taehyun and Jinwoo hyung doesn’t”

“Can you tell me what is this really?”

“It’s our tradition. We started it two years ago. Because we can’t date before we just gathered and have a picnic. But we said if we met someone we’ll introduce them to the team at February too. Seunghoon is dating his co Kpop superstar friend for a year now and Seungyoon met this girl last December.”

“Oooh..is this going to be a battle of couples?”

Minho liked the couple word, “Shall we plan for a strategy then?”

“Why plan?”

“Ah, I think we don’t need to plan for anything. You can beat them all. I met Seunghoon’s girlfriend before and she’s really kind. Just really really kind, you know? She can make the mood instantly chilly”

“Hahaha, meoya..That’s too boring, Eotteoke? I’m a clumsy person”

“Well you can easily talk to everyone isn’t it? You’re no problem.”

“How about Seungyoon’s date?”

“Uhmm..She’s a model”

“Oohh..”

“Well,,you’re also a model,”

“Yah, I quit that”

“Did you know that Danah showed me some of your projects before? You look very different”

“YAH!!! Those are secrets!!”

“It’s okay. I’m the only one who knows. You don’t have to be embarrassed you look very gorgeous”

“It’s awkward. I can’t even look at them myself”

“Eyy..you really have a confidence problem”

“Dunno..yah, don’t you ever tell that to anyone. I just do that because Danah and Suzy forced me to..aish”

“Fine, fine,..”

“Yah, I’m really curious. How can you date??? I mean, not YG but the whole KPOP scene has a huge issue of dating bans cause it’s a huge scandal.”

“In our company, it’s all made up. Our president told the public that all YG artists are banned to dating until they’re 30 but the truth is we all can date as long as no one can know. And it’s a huge secured secret. Even those we date should keep this secret until the end. Well, this is my first dating experience since I debut,”

“Aha, you know I own a fansite. This is a huge scoop”

“I know you won’t tell anyone”

“Tss..you trust me so much huh”

“When I looked at your site again you never cross the line on my personal life, you won’t expose it, im sure of it”

“Oooh..what if I do?”

“Uhmm…then I’ll the world I’m your boyfriend. It’s okay”

“That’s scary”

“Wae?? Winner’s Song Minho is yours isn’t that great?”

“Yah..don’t you know how many followers I have? 3 million girls will kill me”

“Haha, I’ll protect you”

“Whatever”

They arrived at a distance hotel then went up at the rooftop. At the elevator, Leen noticed Minho’s hair messed a bit and his clothes are a bit untidy.

“Come here” She fixed it.

“Gomowo stylist noona” – Minho

“Aigoo aigoo, where’s the tissue? You’re sweating” She followed her joke

“Is my eyeliner okay?” – Minho

“Aigoo, you’re still handsome anyways” – Leen held his face and looked at him.

“Aw. Thanks” He kissed her in the cheeks.

Leen was flustered. They arrived at the rooftop.

“Let’s go” Minho offered his hand. She accepted it and walked towards them.