Heat

WIN

Did he watch TV dramas that much? So what if I’m keeping his bracelet in my wrist? It was his gift to me after all, it’s mine now. There’s not much meaning about this even it’s from him!!

Leen removed the bracelet. As an artist, she has this thing having a bracelet/watch in her left hand for balance. Because her watch was broken last week, Hanbin’s bracelet was the only thing on her left wrist. She’s painting in her studio right now but bothered of Hanbin’s words that night. Whenever she thinks of it she gets nervous.

She was about to paint again when she saw her amare tattoo when she lifted her right hand, “AISSH!” So she grabbed the TV remote and opened it. As soon as it Winner’s CF was on and Minho was talking, “AH MEOYA!” *turns it off. 


It’s March now and spring is coming, Leen’s favourite season. Because of the new season a lot of commercials are now being shot to change the winter themed CFs. She was assigned to Suzy’s commercial ads for the thousandth time. Suzy always wants her on the creative team not just because of their friendship but because Leen knows her style and comfort.

“Yah, since it’s spring you can now model again don’t you?” – Suzy suddenly thought of while she was getting her make up done. Leen was checking her style designs on her ipad.

“Aw”

“I’ll get you photoshoots. Photographer Choi oppa liked your jeans photoshoot before. He’d like to have you again. Hmm..”

“Aisshh..i’ve got work Zi”

“Ah, Stylist Hana Noona also loved you on your steampunk photoshoot before. I remember she asked me of you before!”

“I won’t do it”

“You will, anyway. How’s Mr. A & B?” – Suzy

Leen already shared all things about Minho and Hanbin. They decided to call them Mr. A for Minho and Hanbin as Mr. B to ofcourse hide these hot celebrities identities.

Leen continued to scroll on her ipad. “YA” – Suzy

“Molla,”

“Are you giving them chocolates? White Day is coming”

“Course not, ew”

“Hey, you must. Maybe it’ll be the time when you finally decided whom do you like”

Leen stopped and looked at her in a disgusted look, got up and left.


 

CF commercials, magazines and album cover shoots continued to flow on Leen’s work schedule. She likes to accept these tasks more that music video shooting on spring. Though on these types of shooting, Sara doesn’t go. It was never her type to go on photoshoots. So she hangs out with different people everytime. It’s hard for her at first cause it’s hard for her to befriend busy people on the sets. Though she’s happier when idols and artists came. Her innerfangirl screams silently in her heart giving her a positive and joyful motivation to do her job better. Most of the time, because her work schedule gets too busy she can’t track who’s who on the photoshoot and would always surprise her on who’s the models for the day.

“Aiish, where the hell is model Kyung Lin?! No Japanese model I know had been late for 1 hour in my shoots!! Does anyone know where the hell is she?! For heavens sake please tell me!!” – Photographer Lee

Leen entered the busy dressing room of Vogue awkwardly. She was caught off guard of the Photographer’s screams.

“Uhm Hanah unnie, what’s happening?”

“The three models haven’t arrived yet. Especialy the female model whose supposed to be tested shot before the male models arrive. But she’s already an hour late and he’s panicking,” - Stylist Hanah

“So where is she really?”

Just when the stylist Hanah expressed she doesn’t know, a staff bravely faced the art director. With both hands on his waist, he closed his eyes out of fury and breathed.

“She’s not coming,” Art Director Ong said to the Photographer

“WHAT WHY” – Photographer Lee

“Her manager said she already flew to Canada last night. The girl was out of control and it was her drug case again,”

“WHATF***!!!!!”

Just then Song Minho and his manager came in. They were also shocked with the atmosphere. Minho bowed and awkwardly greeted the people “Annyeong Haseyo, Winner’s Song Minho-imnida. Please take care of me,” Then he saw Leen from a far looking at him in shock too.

“You’re the model???” Leen asked him in a whisper

“Yeah, B.i and me. What are you doing here?” – He asked too in bewilderness

“B.I?!” She mouthed in a more surprised look. She gulped. “I’m part of the art direction team. I lose track of my work topics since it’s been crazy the past days. I didn’t know it will be you, “ And if I only knew, I’d refuse!

The leader of Team B/ and his manager came in too. Aside from Hanbin, the manager who had a crush on Leen came with him too. Wow, thrice the trouble.

“Noona,” –B.i greeted Leen as he got to her side too.

“Annyeong” – She answered timidly.

“Call for a model right away!!” – Photographer Lee

“It’ll be hard. An international model can’t be called right away, they need contracts and meetings first” -Staff

“Then what should we do?!” – Photographer Lee

“Leen-ah, don’t you know any foreign model friends of you?” – Art Director Ong

She tried her hardest to think. Well, she had contacts of them but since they’re international models, they’re not here in Korea. “Sorry Sir, I know a few but all of them are abroad by this time. Can’t we just use a Korean model instead?”

“Have you read the brief Leen?? It’s an international themed! And if we can use Korean models we’ve already gotten one! Aish” – Art Director

Hanbin laughed a little at the side. Leen bit her lip because of her stupidity. She haven’t read the theme yet.

While still trying to solve for the problem, Hanbin and Minho then got their make ups and hairs. They can’t postpone this photoshoot because both the idols have their scheduled events piled up for the next days and it is very hard to have their time. Also, their magazine issue must be released later next week so it’s a do or die situation right now.

“Sir, she is an international model” – Stylist Hanah suddenly blurted out as she pointed Leen

Leen widened her eyes in horror. The people in the place just looked at her in “are-you-kidding-me” expression, especially Hanbin.

“Huh?”

“She is a model and a foreigner. Uhm, do you remember the rugged jeans photoshoot last year for Levis of Photographer Choi? It was her. “ – Stylist Hanah

Photographer thought hard as he looked Leen. “I don’t remember but yeah, you are tall, but.. ” He looked doubting. Leen’s clothes were as plain as ever, a shirt and rugged jeans and she didn’t even wore make up. Her hair was braided messily at her side as she wore a black cap backwards.  

“Ah here,” Stylist Hanah got her ipad and searched it in the internet. She showed it to the photographer and art director. They both widened their eyes, then they blicked and looked at Leen in the corner again. “ Are you sure this is her???”

“Yeah,,haha..she may look like a pale skeleton on real life but she’s actually gorgeous when done good,”

“Okay, let’s see. Leen-shii, I’m going to be honest, I don’t expect much of you but since you’re the only choice we have here let’s just go with it. I’m a professional photographer and your partners are hot celebrities anyway so it’ll turn out great.”

It was a harsh remark but Leen didn’t mind that. She wasn’t even asked about her opinion if she want to do it or not. But in a lot of circumstances, she’d seen these kinds of scenes before and theirs no point if you fight back. Cause her naïve reason is she feels embarrassed seeing her whole self transform. While Hanbin and Minho are getting done with their make up, they were both worried about those remarks from the photographer. Minho was done first, she went to Leen while she gets her face and hair done. “You okay? I’m sorry for that”

“I don’t care about that. I’m used to those. They’re going to be awed at me after my face and hair is done anyway, haha. Although I don’t really like doing this. Anyway, I’m just going to be a robot here,”

“I’ve seen those photos before, you did great. Haha, yeah, I should not worry. Maybe you’ll get more attention than us”

Hanbin who was also on his way to the make up room overheard their conversation. He sat on the table in between Leen sitting and Minho on her side. “You knew she was a model?”

“Uhm, yeah..Danah told me once,” - Minho

“Why didn’t you tell me??” – Hanbin looked at Leen

“You don’t need to know. And it was just a slave contract for her sister before. She made me do it” - Leen

“Yah..” -Hanbin

“But seriously I don’t want to this. Especially you two are my companies. Ugh” She looked at them. They look both incredibly handsome but she controlled her expression

“Yah!” - Hanbin

“Haha” - Minho

“Minho-shii, B.i-shii can you come here? I’ll be discussing the concept” A staff called them.

“NE! Leen-ah see you later,” – Minho turned back, tapped Hanbin and speedily walked to the staff. Hanbin slowly got down from the table and just looked at Leen and annoyance. She poked her tongue to him instead.

 


 

Everyone held their breaths when Leen came out from the dressing room. She was a plain tomboy staff an hour ago but now, . .she was wearing a red tube top leather mini dress detailed with safety pins, metal studs and stars pairing it with a pointy black heels. Her brown hair was tousled and with an eyedefining eyeliner and smoky eyeshadow, her fierce eyes completed her whole flair. Her tattoo on her right arm perfectly matched the concept. Her outfit really suited her style - hard edges complemented with sophisticated styles. 

The magic of make up and art. Look at these people. Aigoo~ It was almost my style but ugh, dress and heels!! She taught. Obviously, she’s quite familiar with this same reactions. Her past photoshoots were just the same. Everyone thinks she’s a joke without make up but after she’s done, she turns into a drop dead gorgeous woman.

Minho widened his eyes but then smirked while Hanbin almost drooled looking at her. Surely, the two idols in the room are very handsome, Minho spiked his hair up and wore an avant garde sleeveless denim while Hanbin wore a rugged tshirt accesorized with chains and spikes and tousled his hair too, but pairing them with Leen now, smoke might come out from them.

“Wow,” Photographer Lee can’t also help his amazement.

“Leen-ah, I never knew you’re really a model. You are so..so beautiful, I mean you were already pretty before all this but you surely turned into something..scaringly beautiful” Her boss, the Art Director also praised her.

“Uhmm..ne,” Leen still feels awkward but then just did her job. For whatever it is, as long its not to do evil, Leen will try her best to do it.

Actually it was a concept developed by Leen herself(cause she was supposed to be just an artist here). Breaking rules and play wild. Shooting locaton was a dirt garage with awesome cars. They changed into 4 outfits and shot group, couple and solo poses. Leen did both directing and posing though did well nonetheless.

The photoshoot did well. Despite the awkwardness between the three they managed to pull off everything. Maybe because of the aura they were giving. The aura of a love triangle -it was exactly what the Art Director wanted. Hanbin was the most difficult. He was usually confident but with Leen he can’t even speak properly to her to which Leen just find it funny. Their was a scene where Leen and Hanbin had to look at each other like they were going for a kiss. Leen hated it but when he turned to hold Hanbin’s neck she noticed that he was trembling. He tried his best to pose but he would always fail to look at her eyes. He could already feel her breathing upclose and everytime it’ll be 3 inches close he’ll look away. It really angered the Photographer. Minho and Leen were perfectly okay though. They accomplished every shot properly and even comfortably interacted with each other in between takes. They pulled off a shot where Minho was slightly back hugging Leen and was kissing her hair eyes closed sensually. Hanbin afar almost produced laser beams eyeing at them.

“THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK!!” – The three thanked the staff as they finally finished the shoot. Then they go at the monitor to check their final poses.

“Waa..good thing they won’t know you after this Leen-ah. Fans will seriously hate you. You’re too y!” - Minho

“So will I hate myself?” A joke they only know, pointing out that she was actually a fan of Minho. He laughed.

Hanbin didn’t catch up. Actually he was getting irritated. This is the first time he’s witnessing their closeness. Minho didn’t knew Hanbin’s feelings towards Leen that’s why he doesn’t feel anything wrong while Hanbin’s patience is depleting. Hanbin didn’t hate his hyung. He hates the fact that they’re close. Minho was actually always talking about things they will all know but Leen will purposely talk about something Minho and her shared exclusively together and ignore Hanbin. He knew Leen was just creating this things to annoy him and it was really getting on his nerves.

“A sincha, B.i, how did you grew this tall? You were shorter than me before. Aissh, You can only match Leen stature. Leen hates guys shorter than him,” –Minho. Leen almost died when she had to wear a 6 inches heel boots. Her original height was 5’6 feet and adding 6 inches to her makes her a 6 footer. She was almost as tall as Hanbin while Minho came shorter (he was 5’11 feet and Hanbin was 6’1 feet).

 “You two are wearing insoles too. You(Minho) are taller than me.” –Leen

“Maybe that’s why you haven’t had a boyfriend before. You have too many conditions. And that’s why they naturally leave.” – He lost it. He looked at Leen then left.

 Minho got shocked. Leen was taken aback. Before everything heats up more, the photographer and art director came and thank them.

 “I never thought you’re so good at this. Hehe, Firstly, I must apologize. You are very gorgeous and I’m very sorry for being rude earlier. You know, I was just stressed out. Hehe, professionals. But I’d really like you to be in my upcoming shoots. Perhaps we can talk about it over dinner?” – Photographer Choi

“Thank you, but I’m sorry, maybe next time. If you excuse me..” - The photographer was praising Leen continuously but she was just blankly responding him.

 

 

At the car,

“Let’s go hyung. I need to go practicing with the others,” –Hanbin

“Thought we’ll have dinner with Minho and Leen-sshi?” – Manager

“No. I have to practice,”

“You don’t have practice B.i. The other three went to a show and the two were recording. And I’d like to talk to Leen-shhi-“

“IF YOU DON’T WANT TO THEN I’LL JUST GO” – Hanbin got furious when he heard her name.

The manager was flustered.

Tss..you can’t play with me like that. Didn’t know you could be this cruel. Tsk.