I Wish

WIN

Waah,,it's so much warmer now. I miss this

Leen walked at the Han river happily with music in her ears. 

She looked at her watch, it's only 7:34 pm. 9pm..hmmm~

"NOONA!"

She suddenly turned back at the familiar voice she heard. "You..why.. are you here?" 

Hanbin removed his mask and walked nearer, "Is that all you can to apologize? Don't you even have the face to show up and just used my innocent sister for your tactics. Na-uh"

Why do you always pop out here?! Besides that he's wearing eyeglasses, Hanbin still looked don after their fan meeting. Leen rolled her eyes at his smirk,

"Aren't you tired? Go home" Leen started to walk again

"Yah, I came all the way here. Why didn't even you show up to me and gave your present personally? You gave the others chocolates and worst, personally!! I didn't even saw your shadow there."

"Why are you being so noisy?" Leen mumbled

"Are you seriously going to be like this to me? Then what's the purpose of your apple?" Hanbin's patience is going down again.

Leen stopped and bit her lip. "Fine, i'm sorry" She said quietly

"What?"

"Sorry~"

"Look at me"

"I'm sorry!" She looked at him once and then looked around.

"That's all?"

"What else do you want?"

"Chocolates"

"Meo?"

"You gave my members chocolates but all i got was an apple,"

Don't kid me around. Bobby texted me saying you were too happy with that one apple

"I don't have one anymore. You got your apple, isn't that better? it's unique"

"But I want chocolate too. How about we go grab a hot choco drink somewhere?"

"No, i can't I still have-"

But Hanbin already started pulling her to somewhere.

Then bought their cups and just like before, they didn't stay at the shop and sat besides the river. At the look of Hanbin, he's finally cooled down from the photoshoot incident. Leen's finally relieved,

"So how's the fanmeeting?" Leen started

"It was so~~ 5000 fans came. Can you believe that? They were so passionate. Never thought their would be really a lot of fans who waited for us throughout those 4 years."

"You're face was epic when you cried, haha"

"You watched?!"

She just smiled. "Course, I was one of those fans who waited for you but..." she laughed. "It was really emotional earlier..but..haha..now that I think of it..your sobs where kind of embarassing.HAHA"

"Yah, it was sincere. Though I admit, it was kind of too much bawling a while ago. That kind of tears must only come out on our concert..tss" He looked at her again still chuckling.

"MEOYA..stop laughing!" Hanbin sighed and then just proceeded in drinking his chocolate but shocked himself to the hot drink that burned his tongue. Leen laughed louder.

"Pabo..ahahahah!"

". Yah, you were like this before. Aissh..meoya"

Leen grabbed a tissue on her backpack and handed it too him. She held the cup from his hand when Hanbin noticed a silver thing on Leen's ring finger.

While wiping his face, he felt nervous.

"OH! Did you saw that?!" Leen was looking at the night sky on the left side of Hanbin.

"Huh?" He looked around and then back to Leen. She had closed her eyes and praying. With both her hands clasped together, he can now clearly see the ring sparkling.

"What was that?" -Hanbin mumbled as Leen opened her eyes.

"Falling star."

"Ow, you wished~"

"You too!"

"I didn't see it."

"Just do it."

He then closed his eyes and wished All the gods in the heavesn, I hope that's not a couple ring she's wearing.

 

He thought hard. He wants to know if that's a couple ring or not.

"So you made chocolates huh?"

"Uh" She was in the middle of drinking.

"Did you gave any chocolates to other guys besides us?"

"Uhmm..no"

HUH?! REALLY?! So she didn't gave any for Minho Hyung??

"Really??"

"Yeah..why?"

Maybe its just an ordinary ring. But...it's totally not her style to wear a silver ring. And it seriously like those things like Yoonhyung hyung's couple ring. The only possible pair she would have will be Minho hyung. Arggh,,is she telling the truth?? Tss. the way she said it was real..tsk! Should I just ask her directly??

"Noona, what is that you're - " He got cut off when Leen's phone suddenly rang.

"Yeah?" Leen answered it. She looked at her watch while answering her phone. It's 8:43pm. Her eyes widened then got up.

"Ahh..yeah. Just meet me at Starbucks near Han river. Ok, bye"

"Yah, I need to go"

"Who was it?"

She froze a bit and bit her lip.

 

"Minho.."