At A Corner

WIN

After the Christmas Party at Leen’s house Hanbin texted Minho.

“Hyung, are you dating someone?”

Then Minho called,

“Yow B.i, why? Did our Boss asked you?

“No, I’m just curious”

“Ah,,I thought people are interrogating you..haha..did Leen hinted you?”

“Huh? yeah..”

“Haha, yeah..i’m meeting her..You can tell your team cause I think you’re close to her. I’m not playing around, hope you’re okay with it”

“Yeah course hyung,,I gotta go”

“huh? Okay. Take care!”

 

Though Hanbin confirmed his suspicions, he wasn’t even feeling better. He then told it to Bobby only. He told everything from slipping his feelings to Leen upto Leen and Minho dating. As usual to Bobby, he always see the bright side. “Yah, I think Noona will tell us if they’re actually together now. They just knew each other for quite some time so they must be still in the getting to know each other phase. Don’t worry”

“What if she doesn’t want to tell us because I’ve already told her I liked her before?”

“I don’t think so. As much as we’re close to her, I think she could say it to us if she’s already ready. You were an idiot, why were you whispering to her that time? Ew. So dramatic. I bet she also felt that way”  - Bobby

“Hyung! It just slipped”

“So what did you do after that? How did you get out?” - Bobby

“I don't know. I placed a pillow on her face and get out. You know how i almost died from the snow storm that night"

"HAHAHHAHA" - Bobby

 

Team B debuted in the name as it was their most memorable word since WIN. They successfully ended their debut performances that January 1-3. The response was so hot and upon their release of their title song it rose to the top.

At their last debut stage on Inkigayo, Leen finally showed up at their waiting room. But she wasn’t alone. She was with all Winner members. Minho introduced her to s before and now they’re all acquainted. They’ve continued to see each other but their is still no progress to call them a couple by the time. Leen is still not sure with Minho and Minho was still just taking his time since she can’t see her always.

“So you decided to visit us on our last stage. I even called you last time but you didn’t pick up. I’m upset Noona” – Donghyuk was already packing up to go

“Eyy,,Donggi I always watch you’re performances. You were so cool..OH, you brought your dolls!” - Leen

“Of course, we’ve been attached to them eversince” – Bobby

“Did you bought us anything Noona?” – Joonhwe searched at her

“None. You’ve got a lot of fans giving you everything why do I have to bother?” –Leen

“MEOYA” - Joonhwe

“What are these?” – Taehyun

“These are my Christmas gifts to them. Aw, I’m touched” – Leen

“You’re now close huh?” – Hanbin interrupted while he remove his shoes.

“He’s my buddy now. I like him more than you” merong – Leen placed her arms on Taehyun’s shoulder

“Yah,,yah..no touching.” Minho came and removed Leen’s hands on Taehyun’s

Hanbin looked away.

“This is your last stage isn’t it? Let’s go party” – Seungyoon

“Yeah, party at the practice room” - Jinhwan

“Our Boss prepared a party for you at the building. We came to fetch you actually”

“Really?” - Yoonhyung

Leen looked down and Minho saw her. She already told Minho what happened and he understand why she doesn’t want to go back at the YG building anymore.

Leen pretended to meet someone at the studio to let Minho join the party without worrying about her. She told the others as well. Team B members were all upset as they haven’t seen her for a while now but Leen said its also important so they let her go. Everyone got in their cars except for Hanbin who drove alone with his car. He was the last to leave when at the front of the building he almost hit Leen walking across the street.

“Noona!”

“Bi!”

“Get in first, somebody might see us!”

She got in.

“I thought you’re meeting someone important.”

“Well yeah, its done.”

“That fast? Aigoo, then let’s go together to the party.”

“NO. I can’t”

“Why??”

“I can’t..i..i..have other things to do”

“Noona, it’s already late. Come on. you’re just making up excuses” He drove away.

“Please, just drive me home”

“No”

“I can’t go to your party”

“You will”

“Bi please”

“Everyone wants you there. Come on, it’s been a while”

“Just bring me home”

“Noona, why are you being like this??”

“I can’t..”

“No you will”

“I can’t go in your building!”

“Why?”

“I’m not working in YG anymore” She murmured

“What?” He slowed down his driving

“I’m not working in YG anymore”

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

“I’m going to but I..i forgot”

“Well, let’s just talk about it there..with everyone okay”

“I can’t..I can’t go IN your building, Bi”

“WHY???”

“Cause I promise your Boss I’m not.”

“What?! Why do you have to promise?” He can’t concentrate on driving anymore and stopped at a corner from a park. It was very quite here and also dark.

“I promised I’m never interfering your team…after..the..scandal”

“What are you talking about?”

She looked at him in the eye. “Don’t tell the others okay. I promised your boss to get you out from trouble. I told him it was my fault cause I threw a party at the karaoke bar with you so I promised him that I will let go any work from YG from that day and return to JYP for you to proceed with your debut date.”

Hanbin can’t get his head straight about what she’s saying.

“So that’s why he didn’t punish anyone from us and that topic just faded and we debuted at the right time,..huh”

She just nodded.

“Kang Leen-shii,”

“Fine fine..get angry with me but don’t tell this to the others. It’ll be very stressing”

Hanbin got out from the car and opened Leen’s door side.

“Get out”

“What now?! IT’S COLD!”

So he pulled her from her sit then hugged her.

“I..i don’t know how thankful am I to you”

“It’s a small thing, now let go off me”

“Didn’t you say your cold? Let me warm you”

She let him and smiled, “You’re enjoying it huh”

“Yeah” He smiled too

“Meoya. Let go!” He let her go. Then he made her explain things again and she told the truth. They were sitting at the front of his car now. There aren’t any people crossing the place now so its safe.

“In short, you sacrifice to protect us”

“Err..that’s so corny. I did not. I just took the blame cause the root cause was really me”

“Haha, thank you. I’ll forever be thankful”

“Hey, you’re not calling me noona anymore.”

“Why? I like it better not saying it”

“I’m still you’re noona”

“But I like you so it’s awkward if I say that often”

“HA! So you’re confident on saying that now huh?”

“I decided to be comfortable with it. Well you already know so what can I do?” He looked at her closely. She blushed a little but he can’t see it cause it’s a little dark.

“Tss..drive me home and you go to the party. They must be looking for you”

“I already texted them. I said I’d go home. Why? You don’t like us dating here?”

“What dating? Just get me home, its cold!”

“So you’re exclusively dating Minho hyung then?”

“Huh? How..”

“Are you?”

“No. I’m just meeting him. Still getting to know him”

“ASSA! I can interfere”

“Bi~~~~~ hajima(stop)”

“What?”

“Stop that,”

“Why?? I told you I like you”

“No, you can’t”

“Why, because I’m younger than you? Excuse me Miss, you’re very childish and I’m quite mature. We fit”

“Meoya. How can you be comfortable saying that??”

“You don’t like it?”

“YES”

“Okay, I’ll stop it if that annoys you”

“KIM HANBIN!” He suddenly put his hand on to shut her up.

“Yah, what if someone hears you, I’m dead”

“That’s why I’m telling you to stop! You’re an artist!”

“So does Minho hyung”

“Stop comparing yourself to Minho”

“Then why are you stopping me from liking you”

“Because you’re just starting your career and I’m going to ruin it if you pursue this childish feelings”

“What childish?!”

“You!”

“You are more childish!”

“You are so stubborn”

“You too”

“Aish!!! This is tiring”

“See!”

She got up and tried to get in the car but she can’t. “Drive me home!!”

“Say yes first”

“For what?”

“Pursuing you”

“Eh?”

“I’m asking you out”

“NO”

“Then you’ll gonna freeze here outside”

“THEN I’LL JUST GO AND GRAB A CAB” Then she realize her bag is in the car.

“So is it a yes or a yes?” He smirked posing at her car side.

“Bi~~~~~~just let me home”

“Fine, you say No, I take you home BUT you have to kiss me” He closed his eyes then pucker his lips.

“MEOYA?!!” Then she went to him and tried to search the keys from his pockets. At the end, Hanbin get a hold of Leen and they ended doing a back hug.

“Yes or No?” He face is so close to her. His lips is almost touching her cheeks. One slight move of Leen’s face and their lips will meet.

 

 

 

 

“No” Then she kissed him to his surprise.

“You can’t play tricks with me. I will not date you. Now let me go home. It’s a deal”

 

Hanbin froze there. That was his first kiss.