Destiny's Way

WIN

1 month later

Bi calling..

Leen was still working on her studio with some due album design  for Baek Ayeon. It’s now 3am and Hanbin calls. He constantly do this knowing that Leen always stay up at night. Leen ignored it. He’ll just annoy her asking what’s she’s doing and everything she did throughout the day. She’s now finished with her designs and then turned off his computer when she received another call.

Donggi calling..

She picked it up. “Hello?”

“Yah! You answer Donghyuk’s call but not mine!” It was Hanbin

“I’m already sleeping. Shut up and rest”

“I just saw you sign off Line”

“I’m going to bed. Goodnight!”

“Kang Leen!!!”

Then she shut it off. Then she received a text. It was from Minho,

“Are you still awake? I saw you online but then you signed off before I can send my message”

“Sorry..i just turned off my computer..i’m going to bed now..Goodnight”

“Ow, alright, goodnight too ^_^”

 

After those 4 weeks she’s having a hard time considering her two admirers so instead she tried to avoid them mostly. Minho was busy doing music for Taehyun’s solo album so he seldomly contacts Leen while Hanbin always text and call her despit of the chaotic schedules they’ve been handling since their debut. She was new to this dating thing so she just kept herself busy with her work.

It was a normal day at the JYP office. She and Sara are back to work and they’re now preparing for Baek Ayeon’s music video. After her day at work she and Sara decided to hangout at a tea house.

“Can I just be their friend? Argh. This stresses me more than making my set designs” – Leen

“Friends? Haha..that’s impossible idiot. Hmm..the way I see it you’ll soon to open your heart” – Sara

“The way I see it I’m getting more annoyed. Look, if I date either of them the other one will be sad. On top of that if their group knew about this it’ll be chaos. They’re all friends. I’m seeing myself as a destructor. Can I just made them date other girls?? Their’s a lot of awesome girls around them! Unnie, shall I change myself to turn them off?” – Leen

“Tss. Isn’t it a blessing? Two hot celebrities chose you above all those girls you’re thinking. Tsk. And you’re not a destructor. Didn’t you break Minho’s awkwardness to girls and Hanbin’s frustrations? Just do what you usually do..aigoo... destiny will tell..you don’t have to plan about these things…Just be patient now and don’t think about it much,,,just drink that tea and you’ll be relaxed” – Sara

She considered that. Maybe she was just thinking too much about it that’s why. She drunk her tea but then the image when she kissed Hanbin flash in her mind. She coughed.

Night came and Leen got a free time to stroll at Han river again. She strolled with music in her ears. It’s already February and couples are now gathering more here at the streets. As usual she looked annoyed then she saw a familiar spot at the sides of the river. She remembered how she and Hanbin accidentally met their before. It was true coincidence and that's when they started to became close too. It wasn’t awkward before, they were still knowing each other. The coffee accident, she smiled. She then remembered how they met several times out of pure coincidence, the tattoo shop and when she found him in a soju tent. Then the kiss scene flashed to her again. Aissh, why did I do that?????? She shooked her head then walk faster. Suddenly she bumped to a person. She looked and apologized but she can’t see his/her appearance. The person was wrapped with thick scarves and hid its face with a hoodie. Then suddenly it spoke “Leen-ah”

“Ne?” She tried to see him and felt scary not that she might have met a gangster but the fact that it might be Hanbin.

Minho yah” As he tried to show his eyes.

“oh" She's quite relieved. “Why are you here?”

“Just walking. You?”

“Uhm..just walking too?”

“Haha,,you don’t see anyone here don’t you?”

“N-No”

“Good. Waa..destiny..Hmm..Can I have you then?”

“Huh?”

“I mean, are you not busy? Let’s go together~”

“Well, err..” Though its not Hanbin she doesn't want to meet the other too. 

“Let’s go”

He pulled her and with hands held together they reached a coffee house. They’ve gone to a coffee shop in the deepest streets of the area.

“Block B hyungs introduced this place to me. No one will notice us here,”  - Minho

“Of course. Their’s no other people here than us.” – Leen

"It's been a while. Isn't it destiny that I bumped into you out of many people? Atleast one good thing happened today" He pulled a smile..

"Why? Things not doing good?"

They drunk their coffee comfortably and talked about some updates about themselves for the past 1 month. Leen said it was just normal work days and pretended that she’s strolling to ease her mind from work. Minho said he was contemplating over things cause he was creating so many songs for other artist but couldn’t even make his. He wants to go solo too.

“I actually think about that too and maybe a lot of fans also. We’ve been waiting for your solo” – Leen

“Our CEO said I still can’t stand alone. Taehyun had gained a lot of popularity since our sub unit NamSong and he thinks Taehyun can do it alone.” - Minho

“But then you’re the one who’s doing his songs isn’t it?”

“Yeah…”

Somehow, Leen can only sympathize with Minho’s situation. So she tried to cheer him up.

“Then that’s good. Your name will still shine since you produce the song. Yah, do you know how many other singers who can’t even write a good song..eyy..stop being dramatic,”

He just smiled. "There's a lot who can do it too"

As Kang Leen as she is, she doesn't want her company to feel sad with her.

“Haay,,,Then I don’t have a choice. Come nearer.” She brought out her tablet and opened a website. Minho widened his eyes and laughed. “Meoya ige?? Haha. This are too much praising I can’t even acknowledge them.” Leen showed a fansite to him and showed pictures and stories of their encounters with him which proves on how many fans he have. Head to head they enjoyed looking at the contents of the fansite. She showed some news stories about him being top singer songwriter in the new KPOP idol generation and being a secret weapon of YG and other things alike. They laughed and forgot everything about their coffee. He started being bright and laughed several times.

“How did you know this? Waa..the admin  of this fansite surely is very passionate. Even subbing all our variety shows!” - Minho

“Sure she is,” – Leen

“Owa, even the brands of my outfits???! I didn’t even memorize them all! She sure is crazy over me..haha”

“Waa..look at you now, be humble~~~~”

“I’m just joking. But I really admire her..everything about me being an idol is here”

“Hmm..considering she knows everything about you doesn’t that bother you?”

“Sure she knows everything about my idol life but she doesn’t know about my personal life that much. I can see that she doesn’t dig up too much. I honor that and because of that,,, I wanna message her, do you know how can I send a message to her?”

“Uhmm..here I think..” then she awkwardly pointed the link “OOPS,, UHM..i think you can’t message her here”

“huh? Why are you suddenly…? Anyway, it’s right. You already opened it..the id’s amare_MINHO isn’t it?....wait…” He looked at Leen whose hugging her tablet and her hand. “a….a…amare…don’t tell me…” He gasped then burst laughing.

“Yah..wait, I thought you’ll be angry or embarrassed of me but this is more annoying,” – Leen

He was laughing so well. “I can’t even think….Hahaha…”

Looks like their expressions are now exchanged. “Yah..i put my name on the line just to cheer you up and this is what you do to me? UTJIMA!!! What’s wrong with being a passionate fan?!!!”

“You ..waa..you’re amazing really..i mean, you have a very stressful work but seeing the site,, you never missed anything we do! WOW! I congratulate you” – Minho

“Stop mocking me.”

“I’m not”

“Right, I’ll stop this now”

“Yah, you can’t” He stopped laughing. “But really, thank you…thank you for that,”

“I kinda regret it though” She still looked annoyed. She bowed and her hair fell down her face.

He looked right into her now as he fixed her hair putting it to her ear. “Thank you”

She can see now how sincere he is and then they kept looking at each other. Minho held her cheeks now as he started to get his face closer to Leen’s. She blinked then held her breath Oh no~ He’s getting closer and she has nowhere to go.

4 inches…3….2….1…

 

 

 

 

RING RING RING~

 

It was Minho’s phone. He swiftly looked away. Thank God. Leen thought.

Oh B.i why?.....B.i?? ..Hanbin? Kim Hanbin…..oh? EH?!..uhmm..okay..no it’s okay..ne,goodnight

“He said he accidentally touched his phone..” - Minho

She didn’t say anything. That kid,,hmm…I’m grateful though..Hanbin~ She smiled.