Coffee

WIN

Leen’s POV

UGH. Thank God I already finished the preparations on the concept. Finally I can get some air. But shhh..cold wind instead. I can sleep all day tomorrow but on Monday..huhu..Music video shooting again. When will I rest? Ofcourse none. I chose this. I chose this rough path. Well, I'm getting used to it though. I just seriously miss home. I'm just like this everynight, strolling at my ipad, looking at my facebook wall updating my friends back home. Only upto this. For 3 years I haven't been able to go back. Haay..thank God Seoul is beautiful. The beautiful lights here at Han River never fades.

Hmm..Team B,,never thought I'd be friends with them huh...Noona..Noona noona noona ....I'm getting old. After my break up to my first love when i was 18 I never get to find another love. UGH. My everyday frustration. There were alot who confessed but why did I never felt anything? I feel bad to them, those guys. My bestfriend May once told me how cold I was not to feel them. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I just..don’t know. When I was in college I told myself I can’t fall inlove now since I want to study well but it’s been 3 years since I graduate and I still haven’t met anyone. Well there were few, Sara told me once that Junhee had a crush on me before but then gave up because I wasn’t responding well. I can’t do it. Junhee is a work mate and a dongsaeng. I don’t really like younger men. Just that,,,they’re young..and of course I know more than them…age matters to me. I want someone who can surpass me and that means he must be older and ofcourse he’ll be older. Ow and now that annoying manager is seriously irritating. Why of all groups he’s the one holding Team B?! He can be handsome but he’s so corny it kills me. That time he shouted “my destiny” at the corridor when he’s looking for me, UGH,,,I want the ground to swallow me seriously! I shake my head.  Aigoo. THAT’S WHY I HATE GOING TO THIS SIDE OF HAN RIVER. A lot of couples!!! Then I’ll have to get frustrated at my status when I’m actually happy. Ugh. I looked around again.


Hanbin??? Is that Hanbin?? I turned off my ipad and looked again. I couldn’t see well. Only the eyes is not covered with his coat. Then that person turned and noticed I was looking at him. I got surprised. “Oh, Leen Noona?” – Hanbin

 “Hanbin?”

He nodded but not revealed his face. He took out of his earphones came beside me.

“So it was you Noona. What are you doing here? It’s too cold.”

“Same question to you. Though I usually go here.”

“Huh? Me too. But how come I don’t remember you if you always go here?”

“Ah. I don’t usually go to this side cause there’s too much couples, you know, I get irritated. Wait..could it be that you’re….waiting for someone?”

He smiled. “Yeah,”

“Ow. Then go away.”

His smiled got wider. “I’m only joking. I’m just here strolling.”

“Tss..are you even allowed to stroll?”

“No. I just always say that I go home. Ah, don’t tell this to anyone please Noona”  –Hanbin

“Ok.”

“So you Noona? Aren’t you expecting for someone?” –Hanbin

“Of course not. Err. Am just trying to freeze myself in coldness. Hahaha.”

“Huh? Is that a joke or what?” –Hanbin

A cold wind blew~

“I miss back home”

“Christmas is getting nearer and I’m worrying a lot.”

“Can’t you not go home?” –Hanbin

“No. I’ve got work on you,” I smiled

“Oh no. Don’t tell me it’s because of us that you can’t go home?!”

“Hahaha. Yeah. It’s because of you.”

“Noona~~~~”

“You know I’m only joking. I can’t really go home. I’ve been spending 3 years here and I’ve never gotten a chance to go home.”

“Why?”

“hmmm…Think about Bobby’s situation. It’s like that, I can’t give up my career right now. I’ve been working hard to get into the position I am in right now. Just like Bobby, now that he’s debuting he can’t just go home.”

“I see. I’m sorry about that Noona.”

“Tss..it’s okay. I’m getting used to it……….haay, but ofcourse who doesn’t miss their home. Hmm…so you, what were you thinking while strolling here?”

“What thinking?”

“If you’re not waiting for a girl then probably you’re thinking about things. Are you worried?”

“Worried? Why would I?”

“It’s just that..you always looked bothered,”

30 seconds passed..

“I think we won’t debut on January”

“HUH?! Why won’t you?!”

“It’s just my feeling”

“What kind of feeling is that? Aiish. Shouldn’t you be excited by now or maybe nervous? That’s too much pessimism,”

“I don’t know, I just feel like that”

“So this is the thing that bothers you a lot huh?”

“A noona, you can’t tell this to the members okay.”

“Okay. And of course. Even if you didn’t tell me I really won’t tell them. That’s not what a leader should be saying to their team,”

“I know, that’s why I only wonder just by myself”

I looked at him. He’s so serious looking. I hate this serious atmosphere,

“You look 30 years old. Seriously”

“Why suddenly? Why??”

“Stop wondering and thinking a lot.”

“Why?????”

“It makes you older..Gosh, I’m three years older but people might see me younger than you.”

He smiled, “Stop it. I know, people also say that.”

“See? And there. Smile a lot! That’ll make you 20 years old.”

“But noona I’m only 21”

“Then that’s the only age limit I can give you”

He laughed.

“OH You’re now 18 years old.”

Then he dropped his laugh. Did I say something wrong? Fast calculation. That was his age when WIN was broadcasted. I took out my courage,

“I’m going to confess to you,”

 

“I…...I want coffee. Shall we buy coffee first? Seriously, I’m getting cold. Haha. But yeah I’m telling you something,”

He smiled. Then took off something. “Don’t you use gloves noona? If you’re outside strolling you should be wearing gloves. Aigoo.” He handed me his gloves.

“Sorry I forgot.” The I spread my hands. He looked surprised. He looked uncomfortable putting them on me. Then he offered his right glove. “No, use that. So that we’ll be quits”

“owkay” Then he put them on again.

Then we got up and bought our coffees.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay at the coffee shop? It’s getting colder.”

“No, I’m okay here. I hate a lot of people around”

“Ow. Okay.”

“You’re quite huge so you can block some cold wind for me, haha”

“Okay Noona, I think it’s my duty to protect you now” He smiled

 “Okay, where were we?” then I took a sip at my coffee. I forgot its hot! He laughed. Coffee spilled on my mouth. As I was laughing he wiped my mouth with tissue while still giggling. I the remaining coffee on my lips. I breathed again.

“Aigoo. Okay..so you said before that you’re telling me something” He’s still laughing

“Aw! Shireo!”

“No its okay. Go ahead”

“Stop laughing”

“Okay.” He’s still laughing.

“I won’t tell”

He tried his best to stop it. Then he looked at me still trying to hold his laughter and smiled handsomely on me. AW! What’s that?!

“Ah! Meoya!”

“It’s your fault. Why are you so clumsy?”

“Cause I’m just really stupid sometimes..no, everytime”

His phone rang.

“Oh. Noona,hmmm..where do you live?”

“Huh?”

“This is embarrassing but I need to go. 9pm is our curfew at the dorm.” He got up.

“Okay.” He held his hand to help me up.

“I’ll get you at your house first”

“No if you’re in a hurry its okay. I can go by myself”

“No, I pledged a while ago remember? Whatever Noona, just follow me.” Then he held my hand and dragged me. Ow. Ofcourse. He has a car.

“You could’ve just told me that you have a car. I won’t say no.”

“Eyy Noona. Are you always driven home?”

“Yeah. I’m pretty much a leech. I’m sorry about that but I’m like that. If my company has a car it’s his duty to drive me home, haha”

“Oooh..You surely have a lot of admirers I think”

“Ugh..No no no,”

“I’m sure you have a lot”

Then he drove off. I told him my address. I took out a tissue in my bag cause my nose was running.

“Oh? Didn’t you drop something?”

“Huh? No, I guess not”

“Ow okay. Did you catch a cold?”

“No. My nose is just running a little. HACCCHHHOOOO!!”

He laughed. “Yah, am I sacrificing my image to make you laugh? You laugh quite a lot cause of me huh? What am I a clown?”

“A pretty clown”

“HACCHOO!!”

“Noona! You can’t get sick!”

“I won’t. It’s only a cold. But if ever I’ll get sick it’ll be your fault”

“Why me?”

“I just want to blame you”

“Meoya”

“Haha,”

“We’re getting there.”

“Yeah. Aigoo.”

We arrived at our front. “Noona! You can’t get sick okay?!” He then dropped me off.

merong”

“Noona~”

“Thanks for the drive. Go. You’ll be late”

“Okay Noona. Take your medicine okay? Goodnight. uhh..what was it? I forgot. anyway thank you for the night. See you on Monday” I said my goodnight too and waved. He smiled then took off.

How sweet....what the hell.what am I thinking?

 

--

 

Bi/Hanbin’s POV

“What am I a clown?” “A pretty clown” *smiles*

OW. I hit the brake swiftly. I almost crashed on the post! I lose myself there for a second. What am I thinking? Hanbin-ah. And GREAT. The coffee spilled all over my car. I called manager hyung,“Hyung, I’m already here at the parking lot and my coffee spilled at my car. I’m just going to clean it first.”

TSK. As I clean the floor I noticed something sparkly. Huh? Oh god. A diamond ring? I grabbed it. Oh. It’s a sparkly skull earring. I knew she dropped something. Anyway, I’ll just return it to her on Monday.

As I finish cleaning the coffee and throwing the cup, I thought on why did we bought this. I laughed again when I remembered how she spilled her coffee. Haha. Anyway, she said she has something to tell. What could that be? She looked serious when she said that. Anyway…(throws the coffee cup)