ZE:A and Big Bang

Nerdy Gangster

                I walked along the shadows towards my home. Jonghyun was in the front and was trying to glimpse of me so I had to sneak along the shadows. Big Bang had called so we could fight ZE:A who wanted to fight to the death. We jumped the wall and ran to a club. The ally was dark and we met with Big Bang who were shaking in their boots.

 

                “Well, well, well look who we have here. Are you lost little girls.” Kevin growled.

 

                “You messed with the wrong group Kevin.”

 

                “Haha. What are you going to do? Beat me with your little purses?” Kevin burst into a fit of laughter. I walked straight towards him and wrapped my hand around his head. I lifted him up and stared at him in the eye. “Do you recognize me now Kevin?”

 

                He nodded and tried to scamper away but his neck was still in my hand. I threw a punch in his gut and threw him to Midnight who caught him single handedly. I glared at the next victim: Heechul. Fiery Flame threw me a knife and I aimed it at the space between his rib. I threw it and blood rushed out as he collapsed. I jumped on Kwanghee’s neck and sat on his shoulders. I used my hand to twist his neck ninety degrees and stood back to approach Big Bang. The rest of the Buttercups focused their fight with ZE:A as I took T.O.P. in my hands.

 

 “Are you crazy. You are the eldest here and you decided to fight ZE:A without us. How foolish are you.” T.O.P. bowed.

 

“I’m sorry Noona, but we had to. They started it first and we had to kill them.”

 

“You do realize they are from your school.” The boy’s eyes widened as they realize how easily it could be for ZE:A to harm them in the future.

 

“Wait how do you know that?”

 

“I’m pretty sure Taeyang knows.” You left towards the girls.

 

“How did you know Taeyang?” The voice trailed behind me.

 

“She has a spy at school. We all know her.”

 

I walked to the dumped pile of ZE:A and dropped our signature flower and left.

 

*****[The Next Day]

                “Omo did you see what happened to ZE:A?”

                “Big Bang too. I saw minor cuts on them. Do you think they fought?”

                “Impossible. They wouldn’t risk their career.”

 

                These voices trailed behind me as I walked with my nose in a book. I walked and bumped into something hard. “YAH! Watch where you’re going klutz.”

 

                “Oh ner-HyoRi.” What are you doing here? Haha I didn’t mean that. You know I was just fooling around right.” Seungri looked nervous.

 

                “I-it’s okay.”

 

                “You know noona, you should be less shy. And also remove your glasses.”

 

                “N-no thanks.” Seungri tried to pull it off but I ran away.

 

                I walked the rest of the way and smirked in my book. When will guys learn to never mess with girls. 

 

A/N: ZE:A has appeared!

Like my other story I will try my best to update every other day since I have a break.

 

Saranghae Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Angelini