Jonghyun and CL

Nerdy Gangster

***Jonghyun***

                “Oppa please come with me. Just once I have something for you.” CL was being her annoying self and trying to distract me from Burning Angel.

 

                “Aish fine!” CL cheered and hugged me.

 

                “You won’t regret it oppa!” I better not. I had missed my chanced to see Burning Angel anyway.

 

                I followed CL to her house where I was dragged into her room. “What is it CL?”

 

                “I’m for it. I know it has to be here somewhere.” I saw a piece of paper under her drawers.

 

                “CL is this wh-“  I picked it up and saw the picture of Burning Angel.

 

                CL turned around and faced me. “Did you find the bracelet?” I hid the picture behind my back.

 

                “N-no. I thought I saw something shiny under the bed though.” She nodded and looked under the bed.

 

                “Ha! It is here. Thanks Jonghyun.” She showed it to me and handed it to me. “Here I made this for you.”

 

                “Thanks CL.”

               

                She beamed. “You’re welcome.”

 

                I hid the picture under my jacket without her noticing. “I-I’ll see you at school CL.”

 

                “Bye Oppa!”

 

 

                Can CL really be Burning Angel? But then why would she hurt the nerd? Her own spy? Unless she wants to put up a front. Maybe she is Burning Angel. There’s only one way to find out.

 

 

 

 

***HyoRi***

                My heart fluttered as Jonghyun approached me.              “Ner-HyoRi. I need to ask you something.”

 

                “Y-yes?” He was about to call me nerd again.

 

              “I think I know who Burning Angel is but I need to make sure.” My eyes widened. He doesn’t know it’s me does he?

 

                “She goes to our school yes?” I gave a curt nod.

 

                “And she’s in our second hour?” Again I nodded.

 

                “I knew it! It’s CL right.” I froze. I thought he would say me but instead he said my enemy. “Am I right?”

 

                “U-um. I-I can’t tell you if she is or not.”

 

                “Wae?” He thought about it. “All the things led to her so it has to be her no?”

 

                I have to say yes. I can’t ruin my identity. Please don’t say you’ll fall for her again. “Yes.”

 

                “Omo! I knew it. It just had to be her. I found this in her room.” He showed me a picture of myself. “I knew I was right to like her for the start.”

 

                He ran off with a smile on his face.

 

                I didn’t think about Jonghyun going back to CL. Nor did I thought about Jonghyun having yet another photo of me. ButI thought about whether CL knows my true identity or not.

 

 

 

 

                I hope it’s a no.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Jonghyun's the one who found the photo. What troubles will it lead to?

 

 

It's been awhile since I last update but I do have two weeks off. Yay!

 

 

Annyeong for now <3 Saranghae!!!!!!!!

 

~Angelini