Taeyang

Nerdy Gangster

 

                I walked out of my house the next day when I saw him. “Jonghyun what are you doing here?” He looked at me with a glare.

 

                “Get out of the way nerd. I’m looking for Burning Angel. I know she lives here.”

 

                “Jonghyun, you’re never going to get anywhere with that attitude. Especially not her heart.” Too late, you already caught it.

 

                “Then I’ll change for her.”

 

                “Ha. You think she’ll like you once you’ve change. She likes real people not fake. So you shouldn’t pretend but then again you’ll probably not catch her heart with the way you’ve treat other.” Please don’t say you’ll change.

 

                “Why would she care about how I treat others? I know she’s in a gang so she wouldn’t care.”

 

                “Do you really think SM would accept you if you’re dating anyone. Especially a gang leader. You’re about to graduate and if they find out the leader has a girlfriend I’m sure your contract will be tossed aside with the trash.”

 

                “Then I’ll keep it a secret. You think I can’t hide anything.” I can’t believe I am in love with this boy. Wae!?!?!?!?!?

 

                “Ha. As if you could. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to get to school.”

 

                He grabbed my hand. My heart flutter like a hummingbird’s wing.“Not without me seeing Burning Angel.”

 

                “Aish let go of me!”

               

                “Don’t talk back to your superior.”

                

                “Well I’m not waiting forever so she’ll come out. She’s nocturnal. Do you know what that means? She wakes up at night only.”

 

                “What?”

 

                “Do you need me to spell it out for you. She wakes up a night. N-I-G-H-T.”

 

                “Aish. I know what nocturnal mean but why is she nocturnal?”

 

                “If you didn’t hear me she’s in a gang. She doesn’t go to school. But she is so much smarter than a pabo like you.”

               

 

                “What did you call me! I am not a PABO!”

 

                “Keep telling yourself that pabo.”

 

                “Argh! Stop calling me a pabo. I am not a pabo. If anything you are the pabo.” You took your hand away even though you lost the warm feeling.

 

                You walked away grumbling. “Crazy pabo.”

 

                “Aish. I heard that!”

 

*****

                “Miss. Lee please tell me how the Lewis structure is formed.”

                “The Lewis structure is a diagram that has the element symbol in the center and electrons that are attached to it. In order to connect to other element a line can be drawn symbolizing two electron. The amount of electron in a Lewis structure depends on the atomic mass added together. Also some electrons can hold up to 10 while most can hold up to 8. The lines can be up to 3 depending on the element. Carbon also must always be in the center if it has the carbon electron in the ion.”

               

                “Good job as always Miss.Lee. Jiyoung please tell me what an electron is.”

 

                I stared off into the grass when my partner poked me. I looked at her. What was her name? Oh yeah, Sunny. I raised an eyebrow in acknowledgement. She nodded her head towards Jiyong. I glared at him. He thought he was cool because his gangster name was G-Dragon and that would be his name when he became famous.

 

                I saw his mouth moved. ‘Nerd.’ Aish that pabo. You’re messing with the wrong girl. How can you be partners with Buttercups yet not recognize me.

 

                I looked back at the grass and smirked. Big Bang don’t think I won’t get revenge.

 

*****

                Class seemed to pass quicker than I thought. I soon had my study hall and was able to walk wherever I wished. I came to a stop in front of the girls restroom. As I opened the door, four pair of eyes glared at me. CL watched me for a few seconds. “Get her.” I wasn’t able to fight due to my image and was caught in Dara’s arm. CL went up to me. “You think I won’t know when you told Buttercups what I said.” She punched me in the stomach. “I think she needs a better lesson; don’t you think so girls.” With that she aimed for my eye.

 

                The door bust opened and revealed Taeyang. CL gasped and dropped her fist. “O-oppa. What are you doing here?”

 

                “None of your business. You.” He looked at me. “Come here.” CL pushed me into his arm. He dragged me with him as we reached an empty room.

 

                “So nerd. I heard that you know Burning Angel. And what’s more surprising is that you’re one of her very few friends.”

 

                I had to act shy and did my best to squeak my words. “Y-yes. I know h-her.”

 

                “You’re lucky Big Bang fears them or I wouldn’t do this. I heard what Jiyong did and I hope you won’t tell Burning Angel to kick our arse like last time.”

 

                “I-I w-won’t.”

 

                “Good. You know, if you know the strongest gang and you’re friends with them you should act more brave.”

 

                “T-thank you O-oppa.” He left with a slam of a door.

 

                I gave my signature smirked. Me, shy? Impossible. You got lucky Jiyong. Maybe I might not actually beat you today.

 

                I walked out of the room listening to my music.

 

                My darlings I hope you’ll all be shock when I reveal my true self. 

 

A/N: Hi my readers! So Big Bang is shown more in this chapter. This story will have a lot of various artist from all companies but it won't be all at the same time so you shouldn't get confused. 

I'm sorry for the late update but life got in the way with the flu and work. 

 

SARANGHAE my ReAdErS, SuBsCrIBeR and CoMmEnTeRs

 

$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$_______$$$_$$$$$$$$$$
$$$____$$$____$$$____$$$_$$$_____$$$__$$$_______
$$$____$$$___________$$$_$$$_____$$$__$$$_______
$$$_____$$$_________$$$___$$$___$$$___$$$$$$$$__
$$$______$$$_______$$$_____$$$_$$$____$$$_______
$$$_______$$$_____$$$______$$$_$$$____$$$_______
$$$$$$$$$___$$$_$$$_________$$$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$

▀██▀─▄███▄─▀██─██▀██▀▀█
─██─███─███─██─██─██▄█
─██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█
▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄█
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
 
SARANGHAE EVERYONE