HyoRi's File

Nerdy Gangster

 

 

                I saw the fear in Jiyong’s eye the very next day. I’m guessing Taeyang told him about me. Because after Mrs.Seo’s class had finished, Jiyong came up to me. To my surprised he dropped onto the floor. “Ner- I mean HyoRi. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you knew Burning Angel.”

 

                I just stared at him. I couldn’t do anything this I would ruin my disguise. I left him there as I walked to Mr.Kwons’ class. CL rushed in and pushed me against the wall. “Ewww. That nerd touched me. Who knows where she’s been.”

 

                I scoffed at her silently and walked to my seat. I heard CL talking at the back. “Oppa. Look at what that nerd did to me. I probably have a rash tomorrow. Omo what if she has a skin disease. I’m doomed!!!!”

 

                I heard Jonghyun growling at her. “Shut up CL. I’m busy.”

 

                “B-but oppa. Wae?”

 

                “Just shut up.”

 

                CL huffed. “It’s all that nerd’s fault. I’m going to get her if it’s the last thing I do.”

 

                I sigh. This was going to be a long day.

*****[Lunch]

**CL’s POV**

                That nerd is so going to get it. I walked into the office and was met with the secretary. She looked up at me “CL what are you doing here?”

 

                “Nothing I needed to get something that’s all. I think I lost my favorite sweater.”

 

                “Go right in that room to the left. There’s a lost and found right next to the cabinant.”

 

                “Gomawo.”

 

                I walked into the room and saw the cabinet. Luckily the camera wasn’t showing my face or the cabinet and I quickly grabbed out HyoRi’s file. It was fairly thin, what you would expect from an innocent nerd.

 

                I took it and put it under a random sweater in the lost and found, then ran out of the door.

 

                “So you found what you needed it.”

 

                “Yes ma’am.”

 

                I walked into the halls when a girl came up. “Hey that’s my sweater.”

 

                “Here keep it.” I threw her the sweater and held onto the file.

 

*****[At CL’s home]

                “Now lets see what you’re hiding HyoRi.”

 

                I read through the file but all it said was.

 

                A straight A student. HyoRi was admitted into Seoul High School of Entertainment because of her good grades. She was admitted by the use of a scholarship. She lives in the South side of Seoul and has no guardian. There is very little information on her besides her school. Her private life was kept a secret for years and has not yet been revealed.

 

                “Argh! This tells me nothing about her!” I threw the file across the room.

 

**Author**

                As the file fell onto the floor, a paper flew out and rested under CL’s drawers. On it was the picture of HyoRi. One in which she was not wearing her glasses, one in which she looked like Burning Angel.

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe. I think someone's going to find HyoRi's identity soon. 

I am so happy right now, I have six Sunday's off from scouts. Now I get to rest more. :) 

Saranghae my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ