The Fight

Nerdy Gangster

 

"You should be more careful now you're all trap here." Amber twirled her gun in her hand before aiming it straight at me. 

 

"And you said to listen to you. Ha." Daesung whispered in my ear.

 

"YAH! Shut up Daesung!" Victoria glared at him as he shrunk back.

 

"Let go of them Victoria." 

 

"Ha. Why should we?"

 

I glanced back at the Buttercups to see that they were drugged. This is going to make it harder. "We have more people waiting outside. We can ask them to bomb the place."

 

Victoria eye's widen and told Super Junior and ZE:A to go check outside. 21 down 11 more to go. 

 

You whispered to EXO, Infinite, and Big Bang, "Do you think you can handle enough now?" They slightly nodded. I kicked a pebble against the other wall as 2PM and F(x) looked for the source of the noise. "Go."

 

I ran towards Sulli and kicked her in the groin. As she put her hands on her groin I grabbed her gun and kicked her right under the knee. She fell down but was unable to get up with her dislocated knee. I turned around to hit Amber in the head with the gun but she dodged it. She jumped and smacked her gun onto my head. I felt a warm liquid fall down the side of my face but I grabbed her arm. I flipped her onto the ground and place my foot on her chest so she couldn't get up. I glanced over to see Luhan and Xiumin free the Buttercups.

 

"Hide them or else ZE:A and Super Junior will find them when they come back."

 

They nodded and left out the door. I heard a growl under me and Amber grabbed my foot and shifted her weight to push me off her. She got back up and grabbed my shoulder. She hit the crook of my elbow. My arm dropped as it numb. I used my other arm and hit her jawbone and held her in a choke hold. I pushed my arm upwards as my elbow went deeper into . She fell down in a slump. My arm was relieved as I grabbed her gun and aimed it at Jun. K. I brought it up and aimed at his stomach. My arm jerked back as I fired it and he collasped in pain. I ran towards Chansung and Wooyoung where D.O. was also. I stomped on the arch of Chansung's foot as D.O. hit his spine.

 

"D.O. watch out!" Wooyoung swiped his arm towards D.O.'s hips and hit his temples. D.O. refocused and swipe his foot under Wooyoung as he fell.

 

I went back to Chansung. But he was able to get up because of his shattered foot and I aimed my fist towards his ribs breaking it so he wouldn't be able to get up. 8 of them were down including Krystal who was knocked out by Hoya, Luna who was shot by Taeyang, and Taecyeon who was taken out by Sunggyo and Sungyeol.

 

"3 more and we need to deal with ZE:A and Super Junior!" I yelled. Tao and Kai went towards Junho. Tao held onto Junho by the stomach as Kai struck him in the temple. He collapsed onto the floor. At the same time G-Dragon and Woohyun attacked Nickhhyun. I ran towards Victoria who was trying to get to ZE:A and Super Junior. I grabbed a steel bar from the wall and smacked her in the head. She collasped with her head gushing from blood.  With all of them taken out we ran out to find Luhan, Xiumin, and the Buttercups. We followed voices coming from the back. 

 

"EXO. You will go to the front and go around and hurt them when they are distracted. Big Bang, Infinite you follow me." They nodded and followed me. I glanced at the wall outside. I saw that Xiumin and Luhan was trapped. They were stuck when they got Buttercups away. Kyuhyun looked up and shouted out. "If you don't want them killed get out here!"

 

I walked out but told Big Bang and Infinite to stay back. I watched as Super Junior and ZE:A stiffen as I walked out. I counted to make sure all the boys were accounted for.

 

"Where's the rest of your group?" Siwon (from ZE:A) stepped up and sneered. 

 

"What's it to you?"

 

"Ha. Did F(x) and 2PM finish off your group?"

 

"And if they did?"
 

"Well that's no fun we got no action. Well we still have these two boys and you."

 

"Are you scared?"

 

"Ha. It's 21 against 1 and your a girl."

 

"So you are scared."

 

"What makes you say that?"

 

"Because you won't fight a one on one. Instead you need 21 guys to beat up a a girl that's really sad."

 

"I'll show you. Fine I'll beat you in a one on one." As he finished the sentence I ran towards him and used my palm to hit his head. With him disoriented I shove my foot up into his groins and punch his face as he bent forward. 

 

I watched as Kris, Chen, and Lay aimed their guns towards Heechul (Super Junior),Minwoo, and Kyuhyun. They all collapsed as the remaining 17 boys got into action. As they ran towards me Big Bang and Infinite joined. I freed Luhan and Xiumin as they ran towards EXO. Big Bang attacked ZE:A and Infinite attacked Super Junior with EXO helping. By the end most of them were seriously injured or dead so we threw their body into the building and any other evidence of them being there. They threw gasoline into the building and lit it up. As they ran towards home they could hear the sirens in the distance.

 

I stopped and looked at the fire. It was a large bonfire. And just like in the past the fire burned up the bone and flesh once more.

 

Thank You for giving me my Buttercups back.

 

Hoya saw me stopped and walked back towards me. "A penny for your thought?"

 

I laughed and punched him the shoulder. "It's nothing. Thank you for helping out and recruiting members. I really appreciate it." I kissed him on the cheeks.

 

I laughed and went to catch up with the rest leaving a flustered and red Hoya behind. "YAH! Wait for me!"