CL

Nerdy Gangster

Jonghyun's POV

I looked at CL. "Who's that CL?"

 

She looked over. "That's Burning Angel." Then she realized what she said. "Oh what I meant is that it's someone pretending to be me."

 

I looked at her. "Really?" I knew it was a lie. She was shaking and she kept glancing to her left.

 

"Y-yeah. Look it's an imposter. You should know that. You saw the photo in my room right?"

 

That was true. But she could have planted it right? "You could have planted it."

 

"But would Burning Angel really agree to take the picture if she wasn't me?"

 

"Don't lie to me CL. Are you Burning Angel."

 

"I am!" I kept staring at her until she broke down. "Fine! I'm not okay."

 

"Then who is?"

 

"I don't know." She started to tear up.

 

"You had her picture. You had to know."

 

"I don't know how I got the picture. I didn't even know it was there."

 

"Did you bring anything in that day? Cause why would Burning Angel just plant her picture inside your room."

 

"No. I didn't." She thought about it. "Wait I did. I stole HyoRi's file that day. I took it home."

 

So is HyoRi Burning Angel? She did know things about Burning Angel no one else would have.

 

"I found out who you are." I whispered.

 

HyoRi's POV

"HyoRi I really like you. Please accept me." I stared at Hoya. After the fight we went to my house. Big Bang was lounging on the couch. Buttercups were resting in their room. EXO was playing in the living room and Infinite with the exception of Hoya was raiding my fridge. I was in shock. No one has ever asked me that question. They either thought I was too nerdy or they thought I was too scary.

 

"W-Why would you ask me that?"

 

"I really like you. Both of you. HyoRi and Burning Angel."

 

"Why would you ruin your reputation to be with me. Isn't Infinite's goal to become a famous K-Pop band?"

 

"We are!" Sunggyu screamed from the kitchen.

 

"See." I stared at him again.

 

"I can be with you. And I know that you are going to keep the Buttercups. I support that. But we can be together."

 

"What is the media finds out? Finds out your dating a gangster. A girl who lives in poverty."

 

"So what? You're more important to me. Besides you won't be poor once you get your career B2M Entertainment."

 

"I don't know if I'll even make it."

 

"And it doesn't matter. I love you and we have all the support we need. Please. I love you."

 

I close and my eyes and took a breathe. I had feelings. I had to or the butterflies in my stomach when I saw him were from some sickness. "Y-yes."

 

"Really?" 

 

"Yes I'll be your girlriend." 

 

"Yes." He ran and kissed me on the lips. I blushed. It was my first kiss. "Thank you. I love you. You won't regret it. I promise." He kissed me again. TOP threw a pillow at Hoya's head.

 

"Yah! Get a room!"

 

The entire day the house was full of laughter.