HOYA!

Nerdy Gangster

                I was holding my feelings in. How could Jonghyun really believe that CL was me? I knew they were going to get back together but I couldn’t do anything about it. If I tried all I would have was pain. Maybe Jonghyun and me weren’t meant to be. Maybe it was CL and Jonghyun. Fate did seem to bring them together. Who am I to prevent fate from happening?

 

                Someone chuckled behind me. I whipped around, hands clenched into a fist.

 

                Hoya glanced at my fist. “What could you do? You’re just a nerd. At least that’s what everyone says. Unless you’re… Burning Angel.” He couldn’t have found out could he? How?

 

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about. That's quite absurd and quite impossible”

 

                “Big Bang may think you’re Buttercup’s spy but you sure don’t act like it. First of all, a spy would have been more efficient of keeping a little group from finding out who they are. I’ve fought with the Buttercups more than enough time to recognize them. Besides everything you told Jonghyun about Burning Angel fits you to or did you not notice?”

 

                “D-don’t lie. How can I possibly be Burning Angel. Do I look anything like a gang leader. A nerd.”

 

                “What I find curious is why you’re here in the first place? Is it the gangs’ plans you’re trying to uncover? Or just because you want to.”

 

                “Hoya! I’m not Burning Angel.”

 

                “And then there is that little courage that you manage to achieve once in a while. Do you think me a fool not to know who you are?”

 

                “I-I”

 

                “You don’t have to worry about me telling anyone for now…

 

 

                I’ll see you later Burning Angel.”

 

               

                Aish ottoke?