Infinite, Big Bang, EXO, Buttercups VS F(x), Super Junior, 2PM, and ZE:A

Nerdy Gangster

"We are EXO."

 

They seemed tensed at the sight of me. "You are here to help me? Don't you look a little weak?"

 

"Hey!" A deer like boy glared. "We are not weak."

 

"If you did not then why did you require so many boys for your group. Unless you are all week."

 

"WE ARE NOT!!!"

 

"Calm down little deer." I glanced at s. "You don't seem like the type to fight. Do you know how?"

 

He scoffed. "First of all I am not a deer and secondly of course we do. What kind of gang doesn't know how to fight?"

 

"You would be surprised."

 

A really, really tall guy went up behind the deer. "Now that you know that we can fight. I'm Kris. I am the leader of EXO-M. My members are LuHan, Tao, Chen, XiuMin, and Lay." Each member stepped up as they were introduced.

 

Another guy stepped up. "I'm SuHo. I'm the leader of EXO-K. My member include ChanYeol, BaekHyun, Kyungsoo, SeHun, and Kai."

 

I walked up to each of them. Eyeing them. "You can all fight? Even this little deer here?" I pointed at LuHan. 

 

Kris chuckled. "Yes he can. He might have an innocent face but he's really good at planning. He's kind of like the mastermind behind all of the plans."

 

"Really?" I looked back at the deer. "How'd you show them your skills in the first place?"

 

"Rubix Cube."

 

"What?"

 

"I showed them my knowledge with a Rubix Cube. Solved it in 2 minutes."

 

"And that shows how your brain how?"

 

"That I can solve something so quick shows my brain enough ."

 

"And your fighting skills?"

 

"I'm not as great but I can still defend myself and others."

 

"Can you kill someone?"

 

"What?"

 

"Can you kill someone?"

 

"O-of course."

 

"You don't sound sure."

 

"What kind of gang member can't kill someone?"

 

"I-I can. If it was necessary." 

 

"But can you do it even if it is not? Can you handle it if it was an accident?"

 

"Y-yes."

 

I chuckled. "You really are a deer. An innocent little guy willing to do anything to get to the top of the predator list yet not able to hunt."

 

"I'm NOT! I-I can kill someone if I wanted to. I wouldn't care if it was an accident."

 

"Fine. Say I let you join. What's in it for you?"

 

"Nothing. We just want to help." Kai pushed LuHan out of the way.

 

"Fine. But I know when you are telling a lie." I glanced back at Infinite and Big Bang who were in a heated argument.

 

"We are the best gang." T.O.P. screamed at Infinite.

 

"You have no right to say that!" Sungjong yelled back. In the center lied Hoya and Taeyang who were trying to stop them.

 

I watched them with amusement until they started to aim fist at each other. "STOP!" They looked at me. "Now if you think this is just fun and games you can leave. We have a fight to do and those EXO boys are acting more mature then you!"

 

They put their heads down. "Minhae."

 

"Alright now this is what we are going to do..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked into the warehouse. A quick glance around the room showed nothing out of the ordinary nothing except the thin trip wire on the ground, 

 

"Hey! It's open let's go in." Daesung skipped inside.

 

"Daesung no-"

 

"What's wrong--ahh" Daesung fell on the wire and a glint appear on the other-side of the wall. 

 

"Get down!" Everyone dropped onto the floor as a string of bullets flew over our heads.

 

I shook off all the dust and flicked Daesung's head. "Be careful pabo."

 

"Sorry."

 

"Listen to me and you'll live. Don't and all that will be left of you would be a glob of blood on the wall. Get it?" Everyone nodded quickly.

 

"Let's go." I walked everywhere but the Buttercups weren't here.

 

Where could they be! I checked one of the bottom closet but there were only clothes. I shut the door when a flash. "EXO, INFINITE, BIG BANG come over here!"

 

They all rushed to me. "Let's go."

 

I picked a little lock on the door and open it.

 

 

 

 

Inside was F(x), ZE:A, and Super Junior pointing their guns at us and 2PM was pointing there guns around the Buttercups.