Secrets

Nerdy Gangster

Jonghyun POV

 

I was walking with CL as we were going on or date. We went out of town to a small Italian restaurant. "Oppa. What are you getting? I think we should share spaghetti. Ne?"

 

"Sure CL" I gave her a smile. I knew she was Burning Angel but her personality was so different from the girl who saved me. "CL what have you and the Buttercups been up to?"

 

"Oh nothing oppa. Our career is going to start soon so I don't want to ruin it." She gave me a smile and I can't help but think it was fake.

 

"What would you like?" A waitress came up and ask us.

 

"Just spaghetti please." And with that she left. I really wanted to know CL as Burning Angel better but she kept hiding it from me like it was some big secret. Like I didn't know she was Burning Angel already. 

 

"CL what do you want to do after this?"

 

"I think we should just walk in the park. That would be nice." I nodded. I was tired. I knew CL was my crush but now that I'm with her she seems just like every other girl. Always pining and it get old. I glanced at her to see her focused on her phone.

 

"Who are you texting?"

 

"Hmm? Oh just you know the umm Buttergirls."

 

"Do you mean Buttercups?"

 

"Y-Yeah I mean Buttercups sorry I was distracted." She was acting weird.

 

"Here's your dish sir. Miss." 

 

"Thank you." I looked over at CL. "CL the food is here."

 

She glanced up. "Oh it is." She had a gleam in her eye. "Why don't you start? I'm just worried for the girls right now."

 

I nodded and started eating. A few seconds later she started to eat too. She seemed to be concentrating on which one she was grabbing though. "Is something wrong CL?"

 

"No. Sorry I'm just kind of bored with Spaghetti." 

 

"Then why'd you order it. I could have gotten you something else." She blushed red. 

 

"No reason."

 

We finished the dish and started to go on our walk. But she was upset. "Is there something wrong?"

 

"Nothing is wrong oppa. I'm just distracted that's all."

 

"If you say so." We walked on by a warehouse when we heard gunshots.

 

"CL lets hide in the bushes in case." She nodded and we ran across the street. It was awhile but a couple of teens came out. I had recognized them as the Buttercup girls. "CL why aren't you with them?" Dark Angel was the only one missing from that group. CL stared at me as if I was crazy. "Is that why you were so distracted? You should have told me you were planning on a mission with those girls. I would have let you go."

 

"Umm- no they told me that they could handle it." A few more shots were heard and we kept in our bush. Then a group of 10 guys came around the building and entered where the Buttercups had exited. Some of them had guns and they were shooting someone. After a half an hour a bunch of people came out including the guys from our school. "Hey I didn't know you worked with Infinite."

 

"We don't usually only sometimes." I was about to walk out of the bush to meet them when the last person came out of the building. And it was Burning Angel. So who was CL then?