F(x), Super Junior, 2PM, And ZE:A

Nerdy Gangster

                Hoya found out who I am. How am I going to keep my secret. What if Jonghyun finds out? Will they believe him when he says I’m a gangster. No right? Aish I have no idea what to do. I dragged myself towards home with my head held low. My members are going to be upset. I should just move out of SHSE and move towards the South like my members. But Jonghyun knows where you live. Why is that voice always so annoying yet always right?

 

                “Midnight?” I opened the door slowly. I didn’t even know if they were off school yet. I considered myself the worst leader then and there. We really need to hangout more. I looked around but I guess they weren’t home yet. I walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of milk when a paper caught my eye.

 

                To: Dark Angel

                To my dearest enemy. We’ve found your members and have captured them. You shouldn’t have left them alone and shouldn’t have messed with us. You can thank your dearest Jonghyun who showed us where you lived. If you want them back then you’ll need to meet me at ***** by Saturday. If not you’ll watch each and every one of them die slowly.

 

                From: F(x), ZE:A, Super Junior and 2PM

 

                PS: You’ll regret messing with us.

 

                Ottoke!?! First Hoya now this. What is going on!

 

                The only one that could help me is Big Bang but we would greatly outnumbered. I can’t ask any of the other gangs. They would need me to defeat them and it wouldn’t be enough time to defeat all these gangs in three days. Could I ask SHINee to help? Would they help?
 

                “HyoRi what are you thinking? They won’t help you unless you reveal yourself.”

 

                Now I’m talking to myself great. I put my head in my legs. Ottoke!

 

                I’ll do everything that I must to save you.

 

                Mianhae Buttercups.

 

               

 

 

 

 

**Next Day** (2 days left)

                “Jonghyun!” He turned and faced me. His eyes still swooning after watching CL. He saw me and snapped out of his trance.

 

                “What are you doing here nerd.” He sneered at me . I guess I'm back at step one.

 

                “I need to tell you something.”

 

                “Well I’m waiting. Hurry I need to get to CL.”

               

                “I-I. Never mind. Sorry.” He won’t believe me anyway.

 

                “You really had to waste my time.”

 

                “Mianhae.”

 

                “Yeah. You better be.” CL came up and hugged Jonghyun.

 

                “Oppa. Let’s go leave the nerd here.”

 

                “Isn’t she your spy though.”

 

                “My spy- oh I mean yeah but I fired her so I don’t want to deal with her anymore.”

 

                “Alright lets go.” They walked hand in hand as my heart shattered to millions of pieces.

 

                Hoya came behind me. “What’s wrong HyoRi?”

 

                “Why are you the only one in school who calls me that.”

 

                “Call you what?”

 

                “By my first name.”

 

                “It… fits you that’s all.” I nodded.

 

                “You should forget about him.”

 

                “Hmm.”

 

                “Jonghyun. He would be a horrible boyfriend.”

 

                “What do you mean?”

 

                “Do you really want to date a player? You should forget about him.”

 

                “I know I should but I can’t besides I needed to ask him to help fight against f(x), Super Junior, ZE:A, and 2PM.”

 

                “We’ll help 

                ​

                ​“What?”

 

                "Infinite will help.”

 

                “You would?”

 

                “Yeah.”

 

“Yeah but that’s still 13 vs. 32. I don’t think we can win.”

 

                “So we could get other gangs. Like EXO or Teen Top. We don’t need SHINee.”

 

                “I guess. Thank you Hoya.”(A/N: In this story HyoRi is younger them)

 

                “Oppa. Call me Hoya Oppa.”

 

“Alright Hoya Oppa.”

***Hoya’s POV***

 

                You should forget him HyoRi. Can’t you tell I’ve always liked you. Saranghae HyoRi.

 

                Of course who am I to decide for you. You probably never noticed me besides the times you fought me.

 

 

A/N: Poor Hoya L He’s in love with her but her heart is with someone else. 

 

Long update today Hope you liked it Merry (Late) Christmas and Happy New Years!!!!!

~Angelini