Jonghyun's Confession

Nerdy Gangster

Jonghyun's POV

After I found out the truth I broke up with CL. She was a weeping mess but I couldn't accept someone who would constantly lie to me. As much as I had a crush on CL my crush for Burning Angel was stronger. I knew that HyoRi probably hates me but I was willing to take a chance. I mean who would reject the irresistible Jonghyun after all? 

 

I walked into the school early to prepare myself to ask HyoRi. I sat down and after five minutes I could hear HyoRi's voice down the hall. I sat up straight and was ready to stand up once she enter.

 

"HyoRi-" HyoRi had entered and what shocked me was that she was with the boy at the warehouse. Hoyo or Hoya. Something like that. Not only that but SHE KISSED HIM!!!!!

 

How could this be? She was suppose to end up with me? I took a deep breath and steadied my heart. Don't worry. You're still Jonghyun. No one would reject you. HyoRi is probably trying to make me jealous and will reveal it once I ask her out. The little voice in my head thought otherwise. She like Hoya. Not you.

 

"Oh! Jonghyun! What are you doing here so early?" HyoRi had turned around and spotted me. From behind Hoyo?Hoya? glared at me. I guess it wasn't fake then.

 

"Umm-" Come on Jonghyun think of something. "I was just going to ask the teacher a question on our homework but she wasn't here early today."

 

She nodded then froze. "We didn't have homework."

 

"Oh- really?" Good going Jonghyun. Now what? My face was getting redder by the moment. "My mistake I thought there was. No wonder I didn't understand it." She seemed to accept it and sat down.

 

"I'll see you HyoRi." Hoyo?Hoya? waved.

 

"Bye Hoya. Saranghae." I guess it was Hoya then.

 

"Saranghae." He formed a heart as I gagged in my seat. Can he be any cheesier?

 

I turned in my seat and face the wall until I heard his footsteps.

 

"HyoRi!"

 

​"Hmm?" She glanced at me? 

 

"Do you really like him?"

 

"Who? Hoya?" I nodded. "Of course I do. I'm dating him aren't I?"

 

"B-but you could be faking it."

 

"Why would I fake it? Besides he loves me just as much."

 

"I know your secret!" I blurted it out for no reason.

 

She glared at me. "What secret?"

 

"T-that you're not who we think you are?"

 

Her gazed grew more intimated. How was that even possible? "And who am I JONG-HYUN?"

 

"Y-you're a-" I whispered the rest. "a gangster."

 

"What?"

 

"Isaidyou'rereallybravenotshy?"

 

"Say it slower and louder."

 

"I said you're really brave not shy as people think you are."

 

"Oh? Then how do you know?"

 

"I saw how you act sometime."

 

HyoRi's POV

 

I was watching Jonghyun. He seemed to know my secret. 

 

"You're a" He started to mumble.

 

"What?"

 

"Isaidyou'rereallybravenotshy?" I couldn't really understand him.

 

"Say it slower and louder."

 

"I said you're really brave not shy as people think you are." It seemed like he really knew who I was.

 

"Oh? Then how do you know?"

 

"I saw how you act sometime." I didn't think I acted differently but I guess I did.

 

"And you're point in all this nonsense?"

 

"Nothing." His voice seemed to squeak. Was that possible?

 

"Alright then." I turned and faced my desk.

 

"HYORI!"

 

"What!?!" I glared at Jonghyun again.

 

"Actually I wanted to ask you to go out with me."

 

I started to laugh. "Who do you think you are?" He looked at me weird. "I mean you obviously don't like me since you rejected me all those times. So what made you change you're mind."

 

"Cause you're Burning Angel. Isn't that enough?" I gasped.

 

"How did you find out?"

 

"CL helped me figure it out." So now she knew who I was also. This kept getting better and better and first period hadn't even started yet.

 

"And?"

 

"Well I really like Burning Angel so I know I'll like you. Just give me a chance." He pouted.

 

"I'm already with Hoya if you didn't figure it out already. And I won't give him up to be with you. Unlike you he loved me as HyoRi and Burning Angel bot cause of only one. You really need to learn about love if you don't want to fail in it."

 

I ignored him as the bell rang and the classroom became filled with students everywhere.

 

My only worry was:

 

What if CL or Jonghyun revealed me?