Infinite, Big Bang, and _____

Nerdy Gangster

I walked into school. Not as HyoRi but as Dark Angel. The gangs and the students who knew who I was, were afraid and shaking in their shoes. They all had that question in there head, 'why was someone like her here?' I made way towards infinite who were lying in the middle of the hall.. They were slightly afraid, besides Hoya, but were trying to put up a strong front.

 

“I’m sure that Hoya told you what we needed to do. Now even if you and Big Bang have a little argument you are willing to help right?”

 

“O-of course.” Sungjung stuttered as he tried to answer.

 

“Good. Now I need to talk to Hoya.” You left and Hoya followed but you could hear Infinite’s footsteps behind the wall.

 

“Alone; Infinite.” The boys popped out, wide eyes and ran away.

 

“Good luck Hoya! You’re on your own!”

 

I faced Hoya. “Those boys are so childish. How can they be gangster?”

 

“They always will be. Anyways did you decide to reveal yourself?”

 

“No. I will only give up my privacy for them if it is necessary and right now it’s not.”

 

“Rescuing them is not important?”

 

“It is but I know they can handle themselves. If anything we’ll still will win if we fight hard enough.”

 

“Don’t you think that’s selfish?”

 

“No. When you become a true gangster you need to learn how to harden your heart even to the ones you love. And when you choose this life, you choose to be around danger for the rest of your life. That is the reason our group is the strongest.”

 


“But that’s cruel and inhumane.”

 

“So is killing. You can’t be childish and be able to kill people.”

 

“Are you referring to my members?”

 

“No. I’m speaking about all gangs in general. They get too attached to their members and they sacrifice everything for them.”

 

“Because that’s what you do you sacrifice for your friends. Who else can you turn to?”

 

“You can only turn to yourself. How can you just easily trust someone? What if they betray you?”

 

“How can you only trust yourself? Doesn't it get lonely? If you have friends they help you through your hard times.”

 

“And they cause you misery too. Everyone cheats and everyone lies. Who’s to say who they lie to?”

 

“What happened that made you become cold like this?”

 

I turned around. “It’s nothing. Anyways get Infinite and any group you can to help and then meet me at the back of the school.”

 

“I’ll help if you tell me this. Am I your friend?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Thanks.” I nodded and rush towards the gym where I knew Big Bang was.

 

 

*****[At the gym]

 

“I need you guys to come is that understood.”

 

The entire group nodded in unison.

 

“I need you guys to meet me at the back of the school for more details.”

 

“Alright." Daesung nodded and he glanced quickly away from my gaze.

 

  "Good."

 

"Who are we working with?" Of course they would ask that.

 

"I don't know everyone who's working with us yet." I turned around and walked towards the restroom where i laid in wait until the bell rang.

 

[After School]

Everyone was talking of course. Not because Burning Angel was here. No. No one would dare say that while she was here. They were talking about HyoRi and how she was NOT here for the first time in ages.

 

"It's probably due to the same reason Jonghyun and CL isn't here. They probably beat her up or something."

 

"No that's not possible."

 

"Why?"

 

"I heard from CL herself that HyoRi was spying for her and that CL was Burning Angel."

 

"Is that why Burning Angel isn't here today?"

 

"Shhh- you don't know if she's listening to us or not."

 

The girls were silent as I passed by. They were trying to compare me to CL probably.

 

"No. She can't be CL. They looked to different to be same person."

 

"You never know."

 

I came to the tree. The one that was my spot during school. My safe haven, and yet I had invited violence, mainly the gangs, to come here.

 

Here I was met with the two gangs. Big Bang and Infinite. And what were they doing? They were arguing. Like little children.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"Burning Angel invited us. Both of us." Hoya was trying to calm them down.

 

Of course Big Bang didn't listen to him.

 

"As if. She doesn't know you why would she choose you to be one of the gang to help her?"

 

I walked up to them. "Because we need as much people as possible."

 

"Now can you stop bickering for a few seconds and try to get along?"

 

Big Bang gasped. "You really invited these filthy creatures here."

 

"Yes I did. I quote "invited these filthy creatures here" unquote."

 

Woohyun glared. "Hey."

 

"You need to focus. Even if you hate each other."

 

"Alright."

 

"Now," I turned to Infinite, "who else did you ask to join."

 

"I asked-"

 

"Us." I turned and there faced a group.

 

"Who are you guys?" These boys weren't from this school. They seemed like they were from school similar to ours but not close from here.

 

  "We are EXO."

 

 

A/N: If you noticed my structure is a little different. This is due to a new laptop.

This is also why I haven't update in awhile. My old laptopn broke down and I finally got a new one.

 

 

Mianhae and Saranghae :) <3