2ne1, Big Bang and Chicken

Nerdy Gangster

 

 

I cross the hall away from 2ne1 chatting about their club goings today. I whip out my phone and texted Midnight.

 

From: Hyori

                Tonight meet at ShaWols club tonight. We need to deal with 2ne1. Tell the others girls too.

 

From: Midnight

                Consider it done. This will be a breeze.

               

                I walked to the restroom and reapply my make-up. Making sure no bruise shows I walk to Mrs. Jung’s class. Everyone there is applying make-up, practicing lines, or exercising their vocals. I took a deep breathe and waited patiently as Mrs. Jung as students to come up and perform their talent. Whether they sang in a band or alone, everyone was pretty much the best. With my knowledge I was able to pick out some bands who were also gangster. ZE:A, Teen Top, f(x), 2ne1, B2ST, 2PM, and Infinite. Many of the bands were seniors and were already asked to join companies such as CUBE, SM, JYP, and YG entertainment. I was offered into B2M entertainment and was deciding whether or not to join. I for one didn’t know if I should give up a life of being a gangster with my Buttercups or give up my chance of earning us money.

               

                “Lee HyoRi please step up and perform your song. I stood up and walked to the stage.” [click on the name of the song in blue/purple]

Miss.Korea by HyoRi

 

                “Alright 2ne1, it’s your turn.”

I am the Best by 2ne1

 

                “Finally we have SHINee.”

Dream Girl by SHINee

 

                “Alright, now that you have all perform I will post up your scores tomorrow.”  I walk off the stage and take a deep breathe. I made it through our class presentation, now I just need to deal with 2ne1.

 

 

 

                                                                                                    **********************************************

                “Burning Angel, lets kick some arse.” Fiery Flame jumped up and down as we arrive towards ShaWols. “What kind of club is it? I don’t think it’s good if 2ne1 is here.”

 

                I held her back as she tries to rush into the club. “Hold up. We need to find the, first. I sure they haven’t arrive yet. What kind of person comes to a club when it’s daylight out?”

 

                An hour later and 2ne1 showed up. I walk in front of them. CL walks up and glares at me. “Get out of the way. Do you know who we are?”

 

                I smirked. “The question should be, if you know who we are?” Midnight, Fiery Flames, Frost, and Black Shadow came up behind me.

 

                2ne1’s eyes widen as they figured out who we were. “Buttercups.”

 

                “I heard you guys were talking to trash about us. I have spies all over your schools and believe me when I say you will never get out from talking smack about us.”

 

                Frost smirked at the helpless girls. “Never mess-

 

                -any Buttercups or you’ll face doom.” Black Shadow watch them squirm.

 

                Dara cursed. “It was probably that nerd in our school. We even told her not to tell anyone. You’re so going to get it tomorrow.”

 

                I slam my fist into her jaws. She coward and then try to put on a brave face. “Ha. Foolish girl. That feels like a butterfly’s wings brush against me.”

 

                I glare at her. “Fine. If that’s what you want.” I took her collar and lifted her above the ground. I drop her on the ground and faced towards my group. I watch Midnight struck Bom with her nunchucks. Then an arm wrap around my shoulders.

 

                “Big mistake you did when you turned around. Did you think you can get rid of me so easily?” I grab her wrist and wrap one leg on her leg. Once she was also struck in my grasp I bend down and lifted her on my back. I leaned leftwards and dropped her on the ground with me on top. Then with her slightly unfocused I hit her where her shoulder and neck meets so that she fainted. I wipe my hand drop the buttercup flower, and stand up to the girls.

 

                “You ready?” They nodded. “Let’s go before the cops come.” We walk out of the ally in the back and saw Big Bang. You look back at the girls. “What are they doing here?” Big Bang was an ally of Buttercup but we were more of frienemies. We fought with each other and we also fought against each other. I watch them as they approach someone. It was dark but I saw who it was right away. Jonghyun. He was about to get pounded but I ran and stop G-Dragon from him. “What do you think your doing?” He looked up and saw that it was me. “Oh. Sorry Burning Angel but we were trying to teach this guy a lesson. He thinks that just because his friends own ShaWols he has the right to be a jackass to anyone he wants.”

 

                I glare at G-Dragon. “Leave. He’s a friend so don’t try to harm him.” TOP laughed.

 

                “He’s a friend? I thought the only friends you have are your little Buttercups.”

 

                “Don’t push it TOP.” He stopped laughing and looks dead straight at you.

 

                “Aish, you’re no fun. Let’s go.” Big Bang left. Jonghyun looked up.

               

                “Thank you so much. I thought he was going to kill me.” I nodded and walk away. The girls follow me as I walk away.

               

                “Why’d you lie? He is your bully. He deserves it.” Midnight stare right at you.

 

                Fiery Flame shook her head. “Don’t you get it? She likes him.” Midnight made an O face.

 

                They walked home when Midnight chuckled. “Well you’re screwed then.” You punch her and continue to walk home.

 

                As if I didn’t know that already.

 

 

*Jonghyun*

                “Burning Angel. No matter how gruesome your name seems, my hearts still beats for you. Thank you for today.” I think I’ve finally fallen in love for the second time. The door opened and Onew came out.

 

                “Where were you? You’re not suppose to lounge around you know? This is work.”

 

                I look at Onew. “And staring at chicken all day is productive?”

 

                Onew looked offended. “Never insult chicken. It’s the best thing in the world. Better than girls any day. Chicken can never leave you. Even if you eat it, it’ll still be in your stomach with you. Chicken is always loyal.” I will find you Burning Angel. In my books, you’re definitely better than chicken.

 

 

A/N: Hello my lovely readers. Jonghyun has fallen for your gangster self but hates you as the nerdy self. NOTE: lt will always be in your POV unless a character is mentioned with asterisks. ex: *****Jonghyun

 

I know I don't update as often as used to for my other story but it's because of school. I'm really busy but i promise I will always update when I can.

 

Also I want to say Happy Birthday to my sister Tiffany who is turning 14 in two days. 

 

Saranghae my lovely readers, Be healthy and well. <3 <3 <3 <3