2PM and 2ne1

Nerdy Gangster
    We arrived at the warehouse. Walking ahead I watch for the troublesome boys. From my acute sight I saw graffiti all over my walls. One switch of a light revealed all six boys. "2PM what do you think you're doing here."
 
 
    Nichkhun stepped up. He laughed. "Do you really think a group of silly girls can hurt us. You must not know us really well. Such a pity to waste our energy on you." I clenched my fist. How I hate pity. At least now I can do something about it.
 
 
*red contains violence*
 
 
    I hit an uppercut and spun him around. Jaws full of blood he growled. "You'll regret this." He aim at my torso. I kicked his stomach pushing him back. He spat out the red liquid and glared. Landing a punch on my cheek I twist his arm.
 
 
    "You should know better than to hit a girl Nichkhun." My kick landed on his privates and he ducked. I pushed him back and aim at his blades. He grunted and fainted. I looked back.
 
 
    Black Shadow had Jun. K in a wrap as she flung him towards the wall. On contact the wall cracked. Behind her Taecyon charged at her. I tsked and grabbed his legs. One hit below the knee and he collapse. I glared a him. "Never mess with girls. Especially not my girls."
 
 
    Midnight had shot Chansung in the stomach and he winced. Withhim useless she left him.
 
 
    Frost charged at Wooyoung's abdomen and flipped him over. She took nunchucks and slam his head. Wooyoung's gasp with pain and went down.
 
 
    Yunho was being attacked by Fiery Flame. She took a knife and threw it. It aim right between the ribs and blood gushed out. The liquid made his voice gurgled as he faint from blood loss. We threw each and every boy out.
 
 
    Later when they woke up a buttercup rest besides them. The stem had a small writing. It said, Flowers can be as sweet a honey but also as deadly as a gun, so always watch out for the buttercups.
 
 
 
**************
 
    I walked in with no dignity. Head down and hiding I scramble to get to Mr. Seo's class. Shoot I forgot my books. I ran towards my lockers and saw the graffiti that reminded me of last night. Except these were personal. I kept a bottle of nail polish remover to keep from moving lockers. Erasing them I saw one that caught my eye. We all hate you. Do us a favor and jump off a cliff ~Jonghyun. I took a deep breathe and erased it. I want to reveal myself, maybe then I wouldn't be hated. But it was hard. No one would believe a nerd was actually a bandit. I fell back to my normal routine. I passed 2ne1 but they just giggled. I wonder what's going on? I opened the door to Mr. Seo and a bucket of fish dumped on me. CL went up to me. "Oh gee. The nerd has no fashion and she smells like a fish. You should live with them fish. They won't criticize you for your brain." Must hold it in. It was my new mantra. I want to talk back but I know she'll insult me more. I walked down the stairs to change but Minzy had pour water on the steps. I slipped and the water revealed the bruise I hid beneath a thin layer of make-up.
 
 
    Dara went up to me. "What happened to you? Ha. Didn't know nerds wear make-up. Here's an advice. Make-up isn't for covering, it's for beauty and you just can't cut it."
 
 
    CL walked to me. "Eww.  Someone must have hated you more than us. That's one nasty bruise."
 
 
    I stared at them straight in the eye. Dara slapped my bruise. "How dare you look at us in the eye. Do you know who we are?"
 
 
    Gathering courage I voiced out. "Yeah I know 2ne1 got beaten many times by Buttercup, which is why you probably wear too much make-up."
 
 
    Another slap from Dara. "We are higher than you. Don't ever talk negatives towards 2ne1. Besides that Buttercup's so poor they go to school in the southern parts  of Seoul. As northern kids we deserve so much better. Buttercups should just die. I mean who would want to be a buttercup. News Flash: Buttercups may be feared but they totally have no sense of brains or fashion."
 
 
    CL laughed. "So true. And should any Buttercup girls come. We'll beat the guts out of them. As for you, you little Buttercup buddy you're not telling any of them what I said or I will leave you for the dead understood."
 
 
    Having no choice I nodded. They turned around and I smirked. 2ne1 you never ever threaten a gang leader.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Short one today but I'll try to make it longer in the future.
 
Saranghae my readers!!!