Jonghyun

Nerdy Gangster

 

                I came to school but the first thing I saw shocked me. Jonghyun was NOT with CL. At all. He was staring at a picture though. I walked by and glanced at the picture. WHAT THE HELL! It was a picture of me! First of how did he get a picture of me. Second he why would he like me. Third HOW DID HE GET A PICTURE OF ME! I mean it was a picture of Burning Angel herself but still it was me!

 

                Jonghyun seem to notice me next to him and he growled. “What the hell are you looking at? Why don’t you mind your own business?” I was shocked. Then I left and chuckled. If you’re going to treat me like this, do you really think I’ll fall for you? I walked in to Mrs. Seo and thought it through. I finally have an advantage over CL besides fighting but I won’t be with Jonghyun. I just need to remind myself that he was my enemy. I will not, cannot, and would not fall for someone like him. I tried to concentrate on my worksheet but all I saw was Jonghyun’s name. Argh! How am I going to get over him at all!

 

                I watch all my classes go by in a breeze. All I could think of was Jonghyun. Why does he like me? He doesn’t know the true me, right? Why was he at ShaWols? Mostly, would he like the real me? As I arrive at the lunch counters, I was distracted. I glanced at Jonghyun who was distracted with my photo. “Eyes away b*tch” I saw CL in front of me.

 

                “And if I don’t want to?” 2ne1 were the only one to hear it but their eyes grew.

 

                “So you grew a pair. Just because Jonghyun is a little distracted by someone I will not mention, doesn’t mean he’ll be attracted to you.” 2ne1 started laughing.

 

                “Why? You jealous he got tired of your flirts and got close to your enemy?”

 

                “Why you!” She tried to grab my hair but I squatted down. “So I guess you did learn defense, probably from Burning Angel. I need you to give her a message. Tell her to stay away from my Jonghyun. Or I’ll skin you.”

 

                “Fine, but don’t blame me when you get sent to the hospital.” I swerve around and left with my lunch. The whole school was gaping at the nerd, who had just talked back to the queenka.

 

************

                After school, I walked to my lockers when Dara pound into me. I glared at her. “You have some nerve. Just because Jonghyun likes someone you know doesn’t mean you get to be rude us.”

 

                “Then leave. I don’t want to tolerate you.” Dara glared and slap me but I grab her hand when it was an inch from my face.

 

                “I know you’re hiding something. When I find out what it is, the whole school will know it.”

 

                “Like I care.” Dara stomped away. I barely step away from my lockers when Jonghyun went up to me.

 

                “Nerd! I heard you know who this is.” He showed me the picture of me.

 

                Inside my heart fluttered and all I could think was omo. He’s talking to me. However, I tried to calm myself down. I glared at him. “My names HyoRi, and so what if I do.”

 

                “You’re lucky you know her or I would tell the school to take you down for talking back at a kingka.” I smirked inwardly. Are you really sure it’s smart to threaten your crush?

 

                “Yes, I know her. Wae?”

 

                “None of your buisness.”

 

                “Well it would be if you ever want to ever see her again. She’s very secretive and if she doesn’t want to be found she won’t be. I’m the only one who does know where she’ll be so it’s best if you do tell me.”

 

                “Aish, fine. I like her okay! Now if you know what's best for you, you ner- I mean can you please get us together.”

 

                “That’s better. Now I don’t know if she’ll like you-”

 

                “Why ever not, I am the best male in the world.”

 

                "Egotistical pig. Now as I was saying, her roommates don’t really like you and she always thinks of them first.” I felt weird talking about myself in third person.

 

                “Well you’ll get us together or I’ll mess up your face so bad no one will recognize you.”

 

                “Threats will get you no where Jonghyun. Now I need to go. Burning Angel is waiting for me.” I left but my heart was telling me to stay.

 

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

                Follow her. That’s all I need to do. They’re meeting up and I can find out where Burning Angel lives. That’s all it’ll take right?

 

                I followed her but I had feeling I wasn’t being discreet. She kept looking back. Then she stopped in front of a purple building.

So that’s where you live. Now I can get to Burning Angel anytime I want.