5 Years Later

Nerdy Gangster

CL would try to reveal who I am to people but with no proof it wasn't possible. Most would just laugh because who would really believe the nerd was a gangster. I was growing closer to Infinite and Big Bang each day but most of them had decided that fighting would not be a great idea. So most of them had retire to become what they wanted to do most. Become super stars. I was trying to stop too but it was hard. It wasn't because I've been doing it since I was born but because it was hard to find support for the Buttercups and me. I had decided then that I would finally stop once I got away. Once I become a singer and was able to support the Buttercups. As for Jonghyun. He was embarrassed. He was rejected by me. A nerd. But it wasn't because I just witnessed it but it was a rumor spread by a some students who had passed by the classroom at the time. So he didn't try to reveal me because of course no one would believe anything you say about the one who rejected you. I was happy for once in my life and I was glad that the Buttercups had accepted Hoya.

 

 

 

5 years later

 

"Hello were here with HyoRi and Hoya who have married last year. We hear you have a special announcement for the world." Hoya and me were being interview since out managers had told us to reveal to the world about our secret.

 

Hoya smiled to the camera. "As you all know I was married to my lovely wife just last year. She will be taking a break in her career and her album won't be able to finish it's deadline due to some unforeseen circumstances."

 

My face was red as I talked to the camera. "While this is a sad news we do have good news for you. This deadline will be extended to next year since I was declared."

 

Hoya smiled at me and we said it together. "7 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!" 

 

The reporter looked back at us. "Wow! This is great!"

 

I looked back at the camera. "Yes, it is and I hope all of our fans will support us on our journey."

 

"This is reporter Eunmi live with Hoya and Hyori. We wish you all well." She ended the film. "Thank you for this interview and good luck on your passage to motherhood/fatherhood."

 

"Thank you." We smiled at her and left the building.

 

"So now what do you want to do?"

 

"Let's go to Infinite's house." He nodded and scooped me up bride style.

 

"Hoya!" 

 

"What I can't do this for my wife?"

 

"Let's just go."

 

At Infinite's dorm.

 

"Congrats!!!!" Infinite all rushed towards us.

 

"We all saw your interview."

 

"Of course you did." I smiled at them.

 

Sungyeol hugged me. "I hope you have a little boy. Imagine it. A mini Hoya who would follow us around everywhere. Oh my gosh! I could totally see it. A girl wouldn't be the same cause then she wouldn't be able to play rough housing with us..." He ramble on and on.

 

Hoya whispered to my ears. "I don't care what gender the baby is as long as I have you, the baby, and me here all together. I love you my nerdy gangster."

 

"I love you too, my soul mate. Forever and Always."

 

 

 

The End.

 

I'm sorry for the long wait for this last chapter but I was filled with homework on the first day of school till today. I enjoyed this journey with you guys and I'm sorry for all the long wait between the updates. I want to thank all of my subs who have gone through this journey with me. For those who commented and had encouraged me on my journey and helped me to see what I needed to improve. For my silent readers who had supported me in there own special ways. It's sad to see this journey end but all things do come to an end so I hope you enjoyed my story and I hope to see you in the future :)

 

 

Saranghae <3 <3 <3

~Angelini