Early Christmas Special Pt.III: Mistletoe

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

 

NO M RATING, AFF IS BEING A BEAAAACH. 

 

"Cute" Dahae murmured, her eyes glued to the white fluffy pomeranian that wagged it's tail, somewhat happy that someone was paying attention to him. A smile lit up her face as she caressed it's head, him nuzzling it into her palm and sighing with content. A burst of joy erupted in Dahae's chest while she giggled, all thoughts of Baekhyun momentarily slipping away. He's so cute, i love him. 

"Yah" 

She didn't turn around, keeping her eyes on the animal in front of her "Hm?" 

"Yah" Baekhyun pouted when he saw how captivated she was with the puppy. If he had known that her full attention would just be swiped away with a wag of this dog's tail, he wouldn't have dreamt of bringing her over here. Right now, he was the one lacking attention, it almost seemed pitiful. Why, she was treating this animal like it was her long lost lover, when *coughcough* he was supposedly her boyfriend! How dare she! His pout deepened and a frown made way onto his face. What exactly was he supposed to do to catch her attention once again? It felt like he was going around in circles. 

"Yah, Jung Dahae" He called. No response from the girl who was busy tickling that insest creature to death. Oh, he didn't have anything against animals, especially puppies. He loved them actually, and was even considering of buying one just for the sake of it's cuteness-although the additional stuff that came with it wasn't really desirable (like pooping for example)- but upon seeing the way Dahae was acting with those fluffy monsters around, his mind now reeled back at the prospect of bringing such a THING home. 

"Jung Dahae!" He cried, flailing his arms around in a windmill fashion. Finally, the girl turned her head long enough to send him a chilly glare along with a " what do you want, Baek?" 

He gave her the cutest, aegyo-filled face someone had ever seen, his teeth almost as bright as the poramanian's fur while he beamed and sent her a heart along with a dazzling wink "Can i have a kiss?" 

A long, awkward silence ensured, and the latter inwardly grinned, already punching the air in victory as he awaited with impatience for her to just jump him right then and there because she couldn't stand the cheesiness and cuteness of it all, murmuring things like 'you're so adorable' and whatnot. 

 

It never came. 

Instead, Danah flatly replied "No." and turned back like nothing had ever happened. 

His jaw dropped to the floor, gaping with a mixture of shock and forlonity while he watched her back and prayed for her to turn around and apologize for being such a mean , and everything would end happily ever after with that damn pomeranian out of the ing way. 

That too, never happened. 

"Fine!" He snapped, "Be that way. Stay with the damn puppy!" 

He swivelled on the balls of his feet and stomped out of the shop, with a confused Dahae cocking her head to the side with an eyebrow raised. What just happened? She thought. Did i...did i do something wrong? 

-------------------------------

 

"Eh? where's Baekhyun?" Chen asked when the gang had joined a while after for something warm to soothe the numbing cold slowly chilling their veins. He looked over at the latter's girlfriend, surprised not to see the famous bright aura of Baekhyun's love-filled heart next to Dahae nor around her. He seemed to have just vanished into the thin air, and he wondered briefly if they had a small fight about the matter concerning the pet shop, although he did have an idea as to why Baekhyun would stalk away upon seeing Dahae so affectionate with puppies. 

Dahae shrugged when Chen's gaze pinioned her down, attempting not to shiver under the scrutinity given away by the subtle suspicion found in the depths of those brown orbs "I don't know. He suddenly left" 

"I saw him walking about of the shop a while ago. He seemed mad" Chanyeol pointed out, closely watching Dahae's reaction through narrowed eyes. He knew something had been going on as he had been witness to their small lover's spat. 

As expected the girl winced slightly, her fists clenching at her sides. "Why?" she whispered mostly to herself "Why is he mad?" 

"Dahae-ah," Suho asked, offering her a warm, sunny smile "Did something happen between you two?" 

"I-I don't know" She lied, her eyes downcast and scuffing the edges of her shoes nervously. She bit her lip, anxious at the thought of Baekhyun being all alone at this time of the night. Was he cold? He could be in danger. 

"I-I'll..." Taking a deep breath, a clear determination ran through her body "I'll search for him, you guys go on ahead" 

"But-Wait! Dahae!" Kris restrained Seulmi from going after her by grasping her waist firmly, pressing her into his side. His lips pressed a soft kiss to her temple while watching the girl redden with annoyance and part embarassment "Leave them alone. She'll be fine" 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

Baekhyun, where the are you?! 

Dahae's thoughts were just a blurry mess of confusion and frustration, bouncing back and forth across her brain while her bones shook with fear and worry for the boy she called her boyfriend. No actually, Baekhyun was way more than just a boyfriend. He was everything that she was not. He understood her, loved talking to her, and had accepted her as she was even though showing his affections by bullying wasn't the perfect way to do it. 

Her hands tingled for his warmth to come and envelope her into his soft, protective cocoon, and they clenched into fists at her sides.  Where could he have gone? 

The most important question she asked herself was: Why was he angry?

Her legs pumped as fast as they could go, streaming past numerous bystanders with her hair flying behind her like a dark flag tearing through the wind. Her heart was pumping adrenaline, her breaths coming in shorter and faster with every step she took. Yet, she took no notice, deciding to ignore the searing pain in her chest while instead seeking for a familiar brown-haired boy which happened to be angry or depressed. 

She suddenly halted, taking deep breaths in order to even her breathing while her eyes swept over what she thought was the person she was looking for. It seemed that he had found refuge in a nearby park, sitting silently on a swing with his head bowed like he had lost someone important in his life. Her heart ached, and she felt like reaching out him and holding him in her arms forever to shield him from every bad omen in the world. But she couldn't do that, because the source of his anger and depression was her. No matter what she did, she wouldn't be forgiven that easily, because it was Baekhyun we were talking about. Granted, he was someone as easy-going and as lively as a quacking duck, but when the boy was hurt, it practially felt like the world was coming to an end. Closing off from everybody was the sole aspect as to where he could wallow in his sadness. It hurt her to see him in this situation, and yet, she had no power against him. 

She wasn't someone to express herself freely. 

And he knew that. 

Slowly approaching his swing, she took a deep breath, looked up at the sky, and finally lay a tentative hand on his arm along with a soft murmur, barely comprehensible to someone out of their range "I'm sorry, Baek, for whatever i did" 

She waited a moment. A constant buzzing was roaring inside her earshells, throwing her mind into a dizzying cadence of sound and steps that sent the blood rushing rapidly through her brain. She hadn't realised that all this time, her breath hd halted, waiting, stilling for his answer. 

What she had awaited for - a slap, a kick, a cry of pointed accusations along with a jittery rhyme of curses- never came. 

Instead of slapping her arm away, he suddenly grab a hold of her arm and pulled her to him so that she crashed against his chest, sitting in his lap. Gasping, she made a move to get up but his arms s around her waist as he pressed his head against her shoulder. 

She squirmed "B-Baekhyun!" That was definitely not in her plan. At all. 

His lips trailed over the skin on her shoulder, moving up while trailing ghost marks across her burning skin "I hate it" He whispered sensualy and sending goosebumps across her body. He nipped her earlobe while she squirmed under the prickling tingles "I hate it" A sudden growl emitted from his throat. 

She should have been scared, her rational mind was urging, probing her with all sorts of violent and raging thoughts as to how Baekhyun was treating her. But her instincts took over, and she found out that she actually liked hearing her boyfriend act all possessive, it was y. 

"W-What, Baek?" She breathed as he kept attacking and the most sensitive parts of her neck with that skilled muscle of his. She tried so hard to keep thinking straight albeit the fact that Baekhyun's hands- which were caressing her hipbones- were creating moans that caught in . 

He suddenly bit her neck, lightly when she cried out in pain "I hate how you ignore me when that ing dog's around" 

She processed those words once again, the part where her brain was actually functioning well. 

 

I hate how you ignore me when that ing dog's around.

ing dog. 

Dog. 

What?

She blinked, all attraction lost. "I beg your pardon?" 

From being a y beast, he transformed immediately into a whiny kid that had his candy stolen and pouted "You prefer the dog over me! Isn't that just unfair?!" 

She blinked again "W-What?!" 

The sudden 360 degree mood change was atrociously rapid, and even though he was watching her with a deep pout that seemed to reflect underlying anger as well as sheer frustration for how much she had taken a liking to the puppy instead of him, there didn't seem to be nothing threatening by his futile attempt to scare her. Instead, she burst out laughing in his face, bending over to hold her tummy tightly as tears streaked down her cheeks. 

"Seriously?" She caught her breath and asked him, raising a brow with an amused smile planted on her face " A puppy? You're freaking jealous Of. A. Puppy?" She broke each syllable to empathise on the fact that his overprotectiveness was taken too seriously, especially when it came round to the topic of animals. 

Byun Baekhyun jealous of a Puppy. She sniggered again. This should make the headlines of the school magazine. 

Him, on the other hand, was sporting a dusty layer of peony that tinted his cheeks. Burying his head in the crook of her neck to hide the embarassing scene he was making - because he felt like a bratty child throwing a temper tantrum for nothing- he replied softly, a whine in the modulations of his voice "You weren't paying any attention to me!" He tried protesting weakly just for the sake of his male pride. 

She laughed again, shaking her head at his antics. "Byun Baekhyun, how can you be jealous of a puppy?" 

"What? It happens" He sulked. 

He suddenly pulled away from her, the brusque action making the latter get up in an attempt not to fall, and with a frown spilling over his angelic features, he got up and walked right under the monkeys, arms crossed while his back faced her. 

 

Trying to keep her laughter from eating up her words, the girl tiptoed over to his side and cocked her head while watching his face intently. Her eyes were as hard and as hot as lasers, that even the playboy-stoic Baekhyun could not look away from them. "What do you want?" He grunted, not rally acknowledging her existence. 

He's cute when he's angry, she mused. "Mian Baek, i promise i won't do it again" A giggle escaped her lips. 

"I'll forgive you," he started, his gaze meeting hers with a malicious glint that sparkled in the dim street lamp " If you kiss me" 

Blinking, she couldn't help but gape at his now smug face "W-What?" 

"Kiss me" He said again, patiently watching as a matching bloom of rose spread over her cheeks like wildfire, and his hand urged to caress those rosy patches of skin. 

Wobbling, she staggered a step back "U-Um..." She preferred looking down that watching the satisfied shadows that danced across his features. He sighed impatiently and with a hand placed on her waist, he pulled her to him so that they were both standing under the moneybars. 
"C'mon, just kiss me" He urged, partly annoyed at her resistance "Am i that undesirable?" 

Her blush only deepened, reaching her neck "U-Um...H-Haa...i ca-can't do this! Are you crazy!" She tried pulling out of his arms, to no avail. The boy had caged her in his arms, and no way was she getting out now, not before giving him what he was yearning for. "B-Baekhyun!" She protested weakly. 

He flashed her a cheeky grin that sent his eyes crinkling into crescents "Kiss now, talk later" He whispered seductively, his voice low and alluring. That catchphrase brought back memories of how he used to violate her personal space with numerous kisses without even her consent, and the embarassement in which she was wallowing in hitched up a notch. "N-No, i can't do this..Baek.." 

He just closed his eyes in response and waited. 

Was he going to wait forever She thought, biting her lip in nervousness. He was really serious about it wasn't he? To think of it, she had never really initiated some kind of kiss with him, which would make sense as to why he was so desperate for her to give him a lip lock right now. 

"Dahae..." he growled in warning. 
"F-Fine!" She leaned forward and pecked his lips as quickly as she could, reeling back like he had pricked her. "T-There, i did it!" 

Instead of opening his eyes and thanking her for the deed she had just attained, his body leaned forward again, invading her personal space as his lips caught hers in a soft waltz. It felt like a neverending cadence rining through her ears while the boy onto her lower lip, nipping and biting. 

She sighed, then pushed him away slightly to breathe. He didn't allow any distance to seperate ther mouths however and covered hers again before any breath could be taken. She protested weakly against him, but every time she would remove her head from his soft embrace, his hand would crawl at the back of her neck and massage the base of her scalp, sending her to cloud nine while her eyes closed in a dazed state, mewling like a milk-starved kitten and becoming a pliant planche against him when his tongue swiped across her lips. 

When they broke apart for air, he looked up and smirked "look" 

And she did, realization hitting her in the face. 

It was a damn mistletoe. 

"Screw you Baek-" He kissed her again, murmuring against her lips "It's the rule of the mistletoe. Now kiss me" 

 

------------------

 

 

Hey guys! Another chapter update for you! The last chapter was lacking of Baek/Dahae fluff, so here's  a full chappie of them :D Hope you'll like it! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! 

AND OMYGASH REACHING 200 SUBBIES YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST LET ME CRY AND LOVE YOUUU! SARANGHAEEEEEE CHINGUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3