#BONUS 4: Gym Classes II

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

The whistle blowed and shrilled through the air, signalling the end of a pe class. Dahae quickly got up from her kneeling position and was about to brush off the dirt that had clumped onto her knees when an arm slithered around her waist and yanked her back down, making her tumble over onto her boyfriend's body. She shrieked when she landed, palms pressed against his chest, legs spread to accomodate is body -on all fours- and her nose almost touching his. 

"Baekhyun, people will be watching-" His finger landed on her lips to shush her in silence, his pupils darting to the tree next to them and dragging her behind the big oak so that no one could possibly spot them. 

She couldn't in the world miss the seductive smirk that Baekhyun sent her, his irises swirling with a hint of darkness and something, a feeling she couldn't read past his look. His tongue his lower lip, and he extended his head to hers so that his lips could touch hers in a slow kiss. But before he could do anything, the girl pushed his face back down onto the grass and hovered above him, not forgetting to pay him back with whatever he had done to her during that PE class. Oh, yes Baekhyun had played with fire. A wrong fire that would leave him unsatisfied and frustrated with himself. 

The girl would make sure of that. 

She her lips, trailing her fingers over his chest and leaving trailmarks of burning tingles dancing across his skin. The boy blinked and looked up at his girlfriend, which - formerly having been a cute kitten- suddenly decked the appearrance of a slinky tigress. Where had this sudden change of personality come from? He himself was left speechless. His jaw dropped when he felt a soft kiss being pressed upon the sensitive spot on his neck, shrugging when the unexplainable feeling reached his nerves. Automatically, his hands flew up to block against her attack when he was restrained by her hands, pressing them tightly against the skin of the big oak tree. 

He groaned "Yah, what are you doing?" 

"Making you pay for your sins" She breathed seductively in the shell of his ear, letting out a quiet sigh and biting onto his lobe while the boy threw his head back and jerked, almost shrieking from the sudden action. Chuckling, Dahae continued the base of his neck and trailed upwards, letting her lips glide over his sensitive milyk white patch of skin that she had learned to adore deeply, peppering butterly kisses across his jaw. Her breath came out as soft little pants, turning the boy beneath her on even more. Man, if it was to go on, Baekhyun wasn't sure if he could possibly restrain himself anymore... The situation was reversed, as the boy lay beneath her, almost powerless all the while squirming like a small puppy being restrained from what he wanted the most. 

A growl suddenly echoed out of his voicebox when her hips unconsciously rubbed against his, and he thrashed underneath her, not knowing how to gain control of the situation. One part of him really liked how Dahae was acting. The girls he knew, they never were possessive of what they wanted. Being wtih Dahae and her doing all those things to pleasure him was another turn on..plus, no girl really did care about his pleasure before. The girl right over him now was making sure that every inch of his body screamed in pleasure. 

"Dahae" he growled when she pecked the corner of his lips "Stop that" 

"Wae?~" She murmured ily, her nose brushing his as she let her hips roll ont his once more "Are you feeling the frustration I did? Are you, Byun Baekhyun?" 

"Dahae, I swear I-" His sentence was cut short when her lips molded onto his, kissing him feverishly when her hands travelled to his abdomen and traced up underneath his shirt. Her tongue slipped itself into his mouth, prodding and teasing his as he responded back to the kiss with as much eagerness as an overexcited beagle. Their tongues twined together, clashing, a battle of wars of dominance. He had been winning, until one of her hands went downwards....south, towards his belt. 

He jolted up into a sitting position "Yah!" 

Her hand drew away as soon as it touched it's zipper, and the girl giggled while watching with eager eyes the satisfaction of her work. Baekhyun's mouth was swollen, bitten and bruised badly, while his cheeks were filled with red, and his breath leaving him in hot little pants. She had to admit it, Baekhyun had never looked hotter, what with his dishevelled school uniform and matching hair of course. 

Another giggle bubbled up Dahae's throat "It's payback for whatever you did to me~" 

Baekhyun growled again, this time with his eyes narrowing into darkening, annoyed slits that made her body unconsciously shiver. "You...." he breathed huskily. His tone of voice had changed drastically, long gone was the victim which had been shrieking and yelping, hello to the seductive, y stranger with hooded eyes and puffy lips "You are such a tease" 

"Yeah yeah. You started it" She pulled out her tongue and walked away, leaving the boy half-astounded and frustrated with himself. Baekhyun raked a hand through his hair and sighed, biting his lip upon feeling it tingle from her touch earlier on. He vowed himself to find her after class, because he was not going to get played like this. 

Oh no, Baekhyun had another idea up his sleeve. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was when the bell rung for lunch that Baekhyun made his plan roll. Waiting silently by Dahae's locker, he tapped his foot impatiently and whistled through his teeth, flashbacks of what had happened after the pe session still reeling in his mind. He almost breathed out of his nose when he heard familiar footsteps approaching him, like an angel walking up to him, an angel dancing onto a lili pad while gliding across the water like a lithe elf. 

"Hey Baek" She greeted cheerfully, just like nothing had ever happened. His dark eyes swept over her small frame, taking in the slimness of her collarbones, trialing down to where her skin ended, covered by her shirt. He his lips upon wanting to know what exactly was found beneath those garments. They then scanned her legs, wondering exaclty how god could've created such a perfect pair of limbs that made his heart quiver. It may not have been the most beautiful, the smoothest, nor the longest...but for Baekhyun, her legs was enough. What he wanted the most, apart from her body that he found just irresistible, was her heart, her soul, her deepest, darkest parts of her that he knew he would accept whatever the circumstances, because he loved her too much to let her go. 

"What's up?" Dahae, oblivious to his mental battle, opened her locker and exchanged her books. The boy watched her with a mixture of amusement and want, a fire present in the depths of his eyes. Dahae didn't even have the time to shut the door of her locker properly when he did it himself by slamming his pal over the metal texture, grabbing her wrist and dragging her down the hall. Before she could utter something out of , He pulled her to an empty room and closed the door, making sure to double lock it before spinning in around to meet her gaze, confused and blinking in surprise. 

Dahae's heart was reeling. She knew exactly what was coming, and she had no right to wheedle herself out of this situation knowing that she was the one that had alighted the fire within his eyes right now. 

"B-Baekhyun, w-what's wrong?" She sheepishly asked while rubbing her hand behind her neck. 

The boy's eyes narrowed, not saying a word. She gulped, feeling the tension rise in the room. 

Dahae bit her lip and tried looking away to let the awkward atmisphere dissipate, when the boy suddenly marched towards her. She stepped back, and this game continued until she hit the back of a student's desk. With a smirk alighting his lips, Baekhyun walked over and swiftly lifted her onto the table, his hands enveloping around her waist while he parted her legs to make space for his body in between. He placed one hand on her right thigh, while the other held her hip in place, his smirk neverending. 

He was taunting he, and he knew it. 

He kept looking at her with that y look in his eyes, a feeling that couldn't be deciphered by Dahae, an unreadable one. And yet, it left her hot and flustered. Maybe because she didn't know exactly what the boy was thinking. Squirming and trying to pull out of his embrace, she tried shifting her body to the side but got soon blocked by the said boy. 

"Where do you think you're going?" His question blew into the shell of her ear kissing her lobe softly. 

"I-I...I'm hungry. C-Can we go eat?" Dahae almost slapped herself at the stupid comeback she made at Baekhyun. That definitely wasn't enough to let her go. 

Baekhyun's lips trailed over her cheek as he nuzzled her face softly "Hmm..." His hand suddenly startedmassaging her thigh, his fingers tracing irregular patterns over the soft skin as an astonished moan spilled from her lips. Biting them hard, Dahae tried moving away, with no avail. She was trapped. With this seductive beast. His mouth left a burning mark across her neck, where he found her soft spot and kept ling on the patch of skin softly. The girl yelped and mewled, her jaw dropping at his actions. The feeling of his hands, on her thigh, her hip, his lips on her neck....Oh. She shuddered with delight at each peck, each whisper, each kiss he left to show that she was his and that she was his property, that no one could touch her. 

"I want to eat you for lunch" the boy murmured in her ear. A blush sprung onto the girl's cheeks, and she frowned cutely through her bangs "Don't be silly, Baek-" He rammed his lips without hesitaiton onto hers, slithering his tongue past her lips when she gasped and quickly fighting dominance, tickling, prodding, and invading her cavern, every spare part and not leaving any area neglected. Dahae couldn't help but moan inside his mouth, her pulse shooting up and down with adrenaline and arousal as heat pooled inside her stomach. The hand on her thigh wasn't helping either as it crawled up, under her school skirt to finger her underwear. 

She suddenly stiffened, pulling away "No" 

Baekhyun placed a hand behidn the nape of her neck, nuzzling the area tenderly while his other hand at the hip squeezed her lightly. Gasping again, he took this opportunity to kiss her passionately, ignoring the hand that wrapped around his wrist to stop his action. He pushed it away and decided to move upwards instead. Disappoint was slightly present in Dahae, but she was relieved that Baekhyun was sane enough not to go through that stage yet. 

However, a squeak of surprise left her when his hand suddenly cupped her , squeezing it lightly. She moaned inside his mouth and gasped, not being able to respire for one second as his tongue kept keeping her busy, thrashing around wildly twining with hers like a coiled rope that needed fixing. She hadn't noticed it but Baekhyun's hands had flicked the buttons of her shirt open, revealing her hello kitty bra. 

"Yah!-" He ignored her protests by letting his mouth travel over to her bosom, his tongue teasingly sliding over her shown skin. Her bra was still on, and Dahae definitely wasn't letting this go any further. 

She pushed him away and covered her body, cheeks red. "T-Too soon, Baek" 

An understanding grin broke out onto his face, almost splitting it in two before he dived in to nuzzle her nose affectionately "I was waiting for you to tell me that" He pecked her nose lightly. 

"What?" Dahae was baffled

"I would never do anything you wouldn't want me to" He kissed her softly. "Dumbbutt" 

 


 

 

Hey guys! HOW WAS THIS CHAPPIE?! :D 

BAEK IS JUST SO DIHGIDHGKDHGLDGHRIOGHRKLGRK OMGGGG <3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM

Anyway, I'm sorry about the post earlier on about Kris and EXO, it's just that i was just so angry that i needed to evacuate it somewhere. I cried when i heard the news. I know Kris may be happier where he is now, but exo had started out as 12, and my wish for them was to stay and finish as 12. Didn't they all make promises to stay beside each other for forever? "Let's Love", "we Are One" They said. Where are those promises now? D: I really am upset, but i respect Kris's decision, as his health and safety comes before everything. I'm sure that EXO members will understand sooner or later even if right now they're feeling betrayed by their brother :( 

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, they're really touching, i can see how much the EXO fandom cares about each other! WE ARE ONE! EXO SARANGHAEJA! <3 <3 RIGHT GUYS? 

ON ANOTHER NOTE.....I HIT 700 SUBBIES OMG CAN YOU GUYS BE ANY BETTER WAAAHHHHHHHH *.* IM REALLY HAPPY CHINCHA KHAMSAMIDAAA FOR BELIEVING AND SUBBING MY STORY! *BOWS TO ALL* ! 

 

I love you!~ 

#WeBelieveInYouKris...no, #WeRespectEveryDecisionYouMakeKris #StayHealthyKris #StayStrongExo 

#TakeCareKai #TakeCareChanyeol #TakeCareSehun #FearlessBaekhyun #WeBelieveInExo #ExoK