A/N

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

Helloooo cutiesss~ 

I thank you all once more for having subscribed to this story and having supported it all along! :D Even if I'm not updating and It's over, I hope you guys are checking out my other stories :) 

Anyway, I was planning on starting another chaptered fic and I just wanted some advice. I know a lot's been going on in the exo fandom recently, and I don't blame Luhan for his choice, nor do i blame jessica. 

About the Jessica SNSD Incident, I can't really say exactly what I feel right now. I'm kinda pissed at the company for not really taking into consideration their artists, especially after Kris's departure, Baekhyun's dating incident and Sulli dropping out of activities. It's incredible how so much happened in just one year, and we can all agree that 2014 is a really bad year for SM :/ What really shocked me though was the fact that Luhan's leaving as well, and I can't blame him for doing so. I think that this company has created enough bull for their idols to last them a lifetime. We can't really know what's happening behind closed doors, but whatever the choice our artists make, i will support them because it's their life. If they're tired, you can't blame them. If they're forced to work under bad conditions, you can't balme them either. 

I really need to take a break from everything that's happening with EXO and SM in general, which is why I'm focusing more on the other groups such as Infinite and Bangtan. However, I'm not saying I'm leaving EXO-L because I'm still their fan, I've been with them since their debut, so no, i don't want to abandon them, i love them too much. 

 

Sooo would you please take a little bit of your seconds and answer these polls? :D 

 

I've never been fan of arranged marriages since it's very cliché and all, but I can't help but love them because of all the fluffiness that happens *.* And if i say so myself, I have this hugeeee tendency to write high-schooled based lov stories which turn out very cliché in the end, but I'd probabyl at writing mature stuff. I'm trying right now with my latest fic "I did it for you" But so far I'm having trouble expressing the character's feelings :x 

Do check out my other stories! :D 

 

"I Did it For You" (Myungsoo x OC)

"Calling out Love" (JHope x OC) [ONESHOT] 

thanks guys! So long! MUAH! xxxx 

love, dreamyme.