Cuddling Finally Seems Like Molestation

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

 

 

 

 

Danah had never been in the Christmas spirit for the past years of her teenage life, and she wasn't about to change now. She was someone that preferred reading a good book cooped up at home along with a hot cup of cocoa while the pages of the coffee-stained book spoke miracles and dreams to her, opening up a new world where she was the only one allowed in. She loved the feeling and basked in it, especially when schoolwork had cramped up her already busy schedule. After entering high school, all her books had been set apart in the dustier corner of her room, left untouched and unopened for months before she could finally breathe after all those stressful exams. And when she did open them up to flick the pages, they had accumulated so much dust that it felt like a silk layer pressed over the pages, particles floating up to her nose and wrinkling it up with disgust. 

That was why she fell off the couch with utmost surprise flashing across her face at the sight of her boyfriend tumbling through her foyer with a poor imitation of a Santa Claus hat, dragging with him a rectangle box that took up all the space inside the hall, almost the same height as him. She blinked slightly, and parted by itself in utter surprise. Why, what was he doing here with a box twice his size acting like some kind of labourer?! No words left her open mouth while she kept gaping at the boy in front of her like he had just grown five heads. 

"W-What are you doing here?! A-And..." She pointed a shaky finger towards the frightful box "What's that?!" 

"That," He jerked a thumb towards it with a gleeful grin etched onto his face, like the sun shining through the windows "Is a Christmas tree" 

"B-Bwoh?! Yah! Wait a minute!-" He silenced her protests with a gesture of his hand-zipping his lips and making a move to throw away the key, in which she just rolled her eyes at the lame joke- and pulled the box through her doorway into her living room. 

"this is the first part of your christmas gift" His voice coiled with pure joy; the joy of an infant's upon knowing that Santa claus would be present on the 24th night "I hope you like it" 

"Eh?! A christmas tree as a gift?!" Dahae's eyes could only widen even more, her orbs practically falling out of her sockets "You're crazy" 

"Wae? You don't like it?" He exageratedly jutted out his lower lip just to make the guilt rise within her. She quickly shook her head "Of course i do...it's just...um...." 

He cocked his head "What is it?" 

"I....well...." Watching her head bow down to gaze at her twined hands clasping each other securely in her lap, he heard instead of seeing the grinding of her teeth and her clenched, clammy palms "...christmas..brings back bad memories" 

"huh? Oh come on, it can't be that bad" He tried grinning childishly to lighten the sudden tense and serious atmosphere, but in vain.

"I...I lost my Grandmother when I was six, on Christmas eve" 

The words were so softly spoken, a whisper of strangled words emitting their way out of her vocal box that he hardly could record and process them. But when they did, it clicked and he stilled, his hands-that were busy unwrapping the bubble wrap around the tree that was bursting with a fresh, pinewood scent- freezing onto the crackly texture while his eyes stared hard at the figure of the girl, seemingly so fragile like a broken piece of glass. Dahae was a strong-willed and stern girl; stern with herself and her way of living, as well as her way of thinking. But this was a totally different Dahae that was exposed to Baekhyun, and for once he felt that close to her. Expressing what she felt was hard for her, and here she was almost shedding tears to his face. He felt happy....he felt......

Needed. Trusted. 

"Hey," Hesitant steps were taken, until Dahae felt Baekhyun's presence at her side. She couldn't, for the love of her, look up to meet his eyes- those brown, mocha swirls that would probe hers with a certain softness that would make her break and clash to the floor. The pity, that's the feeling she was avoiding at all costs. She chose not to look at him, watching and counting all the scars imprinted on the back of her hands like unshared memories locked within her heart.

“I’m sure that your grandmother is really proud of what her granddaughter has become” Baekhyun sent her a soft and comforting smile. The girl nodded, her own lips curving into a grin while happy tears danced in the border of her eyes. “I never got to say goodbye…I had been sulking with her that day” She gave a short bark of laughter “So pathetic”

“Dahae, you were only a little child. Stop blaming yourself for her death. The important thing is that you regret what you did now” Softly, the boy’s hands clasped onto her shoulders and brought her in for a hug, knowing that she was in dire need of one.

This time, she let herself go and just enjoy the feeling of Baekhyun’s arms woven around her like a pair of vines twisting around a bark, having been there forever and weren’t going to be moving soon. This time, she chose not to fight back and act like a stubborn child, instead pressing her face into the material of his sweater and inhaling the manly smell that had somehow rubbed off her. Unconsciously, her grip tightened onto Baekhyun, an unknown smile on her lips while she chanted a silent prayer to him. Thank you for being here, Baek.

Her boyfriend pulled back after a moment, watching her with an amused half-smile that made her squeak and look down, cheeks blossoming with a sheen of light pink. Like a switch, he burst up from his seat and cried “Yay! Can we arrange the Christmas tree now?!”

She rolled her eyes “Urgh, yeah whatever”

“Wooohooo!”  he pumped the air with his fist in silent glee, and pecked her suddenly on her lips with a mischievous glimmer in his brown, chocolate irises. She opened to protest against his sudden skinship only to close it again, inwardly shaking her head as she knew he would never listen to her even though she would repeat herself more times than she could count. Wordlessly, she followed him to the box and together, they hauled the tree to her living room, branches and all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

Urgh, a little bit higher. Curse this small height.

Dahae sighed for the millionth time while brushing her bangs away from her face in annoyance. She had been having fun putting up the damn Christmas tree that seemed almost twice her size, but this was inacceptable for small people. It felt as if the tree was just mocking her for being small. She glared up it’s green branches, her gaze piercing the foil of leaves while her arms crossed themselves across her chest in a defensive stance. How dare it insult her that way, she would simply not take it.

Sudden arms wove around her waist and she found herself being lifted in the air, a squeal emitting it’s way out of as she looked down to scowl at the sudden culprit. “Where do you think you’re touching me?” Her voice was taunting, but mixed with foreign amusement.

When Baekhyun looked up, the smile adorning his face was almost rivaling with one of a mischievious five-year-old, almost looking too adorable for his face. “You’re my Yeobo, of course I can touch you wherever I want”

“Y-Yeobo?!” She was stunned, momentarily forgetting the purpose of her being lifted and instead let the ornament drop on top of no other than Baekhyun’s head.

“Ouch!”

“Sorry” She replied sheepishly. He let her fall into his arms but didn’t make a move to put her down. Glancing at his arms enlaced tightly to hold her body close to his, she tried pushing him away, to no avail.

“What the-Baek! Let me down!”

“Wae?~” He leaned closer to her face, his breath fanning over her lips as delicious tingles danced up her spine. Slowly, so as not to startle her, his teeth grazed her bottom lip while he nibbled on the pink flesh in enjoyment, like a kid receiving his Christmas presents a day early. A gasp fell from her lips as he continued his handiwork while his hands moved to cup her derriere, shifting her so that her legs encircled his body. She gasped upon feeling his nimble fingers squeezing softly on her two cheeks, giving totally access to Baekhyun’s tongue, the wet muscle exploring the familiar territory that he had already claimed as his, and his only.

A mewl just like a newborn kitten being starved for milk escaped Dahae as her tongue tried to keep up with his rhythm, dancing together in a slow waltz that seemed to take her breath away. Silent messages were passed on to each other, a deep, bonding connection that no other would understand.  His fingers meanwhile danced across every curve of her body, exploring sensually with the use of his beautifully carved palms of god.

She hadn’t realized that he had laid her down on the sofa, straddling her hips while his tongue decided to expand the exploration process, experimenting with soft bites and here and there across the flesh on her neck and collarbone. He on a particular spot sensually; loving the way groans and jeeps tumbled out of Dahae’s mouth like musical notes.  His hands roamed her curves before finally caressing patterns on her waist, while her hands took a life of their own; traveling up towards his chest, up and around his neck to tangle into the soft, fluffy curls of hair.

It was a while before Dahae disconnected her bruised mouth from his, murmuring that maybe it was a good idea to stop now or her lips might explode from being too sore and bruised.

Since Baekhyun couldn’t kiss her anymore, he decided that cuddling was the solution. His cold girlfriend “Oh god, Baek,” rejected him quickly. “ No”

“Waee~? I like cuddling!” He brought her closer to him and kissed the skin under her earlobe, making the girl flush with a tint of rose exploding across her cheeks

She protested harshly “Your cuddling feels like molestation”

“No it isn’t!” He his nose in the depths of her collarbones, nuzzling them adorably “You should be happy I shower you with love”

She rolled her eyes to the ceiling “Oh please Baek. I never asked for this”

“Shut up” he pecked her quickly “You know you like it”

 

 

 




 

 

Aren't you guys just excited for Christmas?!:D I am! Teehee~ Anyway, here's another short update, and a full out makeout session for those of you who love those kind of things *cough cough erts *cough*. Haha! No worries, author-nim is an even more erted person for having written it. xD Enjoy this chappie, and this is nearly the end of this story, but pelase continue supporting my other stories ;) <3 I love you all, and thank you everyone for supporting me throughout this story. What i thought would've just been a oneshot finally turned into a story, and that's all because of you guys <3 :,) I love you guys so much <3 <3 Truly, thankfully, gomawoyo~ Saranghaeyeo~ <3