Becoming Parents

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

"Jagiyah.." Baekhyun mumbled once while they had been sitting in front of the tv watching a rerun of a Harry Potter movie marathon. Dahae had wrestled all the popcorn away from Baekhyun only to be jostled by the said jealous boy, resulting in a rain of sticky buttery popcorn all over the place, as well as on their clothes. She had sighed and screamed at him being irresponsible for wasting good food that other people couldn't enjoy when her agahst husband had shut her up with a tongue-heated kiss. Here they were, her head placed onto the edge of the sofa while Baekhyun's head had been placed onto her lap, snuggling into the folds of her baggy sweatpants. She blushed upon remembering exactly how he had nuzzled THAT said area betwen the legs, the unforbidden one that he had had access to only in dire circumstances. Sometimes, Baekhyun could be such a tease. She couldn't even count the fact that they have had heated snogging sessions in every inch of this house, including the floor. Her husband was passionate about things like these, and somehow, this made her heart flip flop inside her chest. 

"hm?" Right now, Dahae's gaze was solely focused on the tv screen that projected a huge amount of gory horror death eaters that were scampering after Harry Potter's small form, those that would have made others jump out of their skin in fright. But not Dahae, she had actually slept throughout the Grudge. 

Baekhyun knew that particular trait of hers, and yet, he had been stupid enough when she had casually mentioned a horror movie during dinner. How stupid of him, he wanted to bash himself in the face repeatedly with a hammer. "Did you ever think about...us?" He asked tentatively, unsure of how to proceed with what he actually meant behind those honey-coated words. 

She frowned, and her eyebrows dipped down to furrow themselves together "What do you mean, us?" 

"Like..." he grasped her hand in his and started playing with the tips of her fingers, caressing each pearly nail "our future family" 

She almost choked on a piece of popcorn "W-What?!" She rasped, breaking into a fit of coughs and motioning for the water. He passed it to her silently, watching her body language with guarded eyes. This was definitely not a good sign, and he bit his lip in agitation. Did she really not want kids? A family? A responsability?

"Y-You mean..." her eyes flew up to meet his soft, chocolate ones that were swirling with affection, and part confusion. Wordlessly, he let a hand trail down to her stomach, and patted the exposed skin with a flirtatious wink. "What do you think, jagiyah?~" He whispered sensually, sending sparks of temptation down Dahae's spine. Her body shook with pleasure, and she closed her eyes to bear with the intensity of it. 

"T-think of-ah~" She accidentally let out a small squeak when his hot breath collided with her ear, and the boy chuckled whole-heartedly before biting gently on it, his teeth scraping across the red skin while leaving hot sizzles that scorched her flesh with desire. She squirmed, and Baekhyun wouldn't have any of that so he wrapped his arms around her waist firmly and held her in place. If it hadn't been for her superbe self-control that she had masked over the years, Dahae would've already been a mess writhing in sweet agony. Baekhyun smiled when he that the effect he had on her was still as extreme as ever, and he nuzzled her cheek happily while sighing into her patch of skin "think of...?" He prompted, the sweet words rolling around her earshells and making her shiver. 

"T-Think of.." Her mind raced, trying, hoping to find the answer she had had on the tip of her tongue moments ago. "C-Children?" 

Baekhyun laughed softly into her neck which made the hairs on the back of the said area straighten out and raise up, tense. "Exactly"  His fingers suddenly slipped through her shirt again and caressed the soft skin at the base of her belly button. tingles shot up her toes and made them curl in bliss. She bit her lip to stop herself from spilling out a moan. 

Her husband suddenly cocked his head and blinked at her adorably, the sudden mood changing by 180. The y seductor had turned into a cute puppy. 
"Don't you want kids, Dahae-ah?" He pouted childishly, like an infant that had been pried from his lollipop. 
She raised a brow "What makes you think i don't want one?" 

His orbs darkened "What are you saying?" 
She lifted her chin defiantly "Maybe i do want one" 

"Oh really?" He smirked, and suddenly he had pounced on her. She didn't even have a moment to blink before she felt him on top, his thighs pressing against hers and trapping them in between while his hands found hers, interlacing their fingers together romantically. His lips latched onto her own bottom one, nibbling fondly while his tongue darted out and for entrance. As she parted her lips for him, one of his skilled hands ran up the length of her body and crawled up underneath her shirt to cup her . She moaned inside his mouth and her own hand went up to tangle itself into the locks of his hair, emitting a low groan from the boy. His tongue roamed, caressed and danced with hers, secret messages passed on to each other. When she bit down slightly on his wet muscle, she earned herself a y growl erupting from Baekhyun, and he responded by attacking her lips more violently, passionately. 

She broke for air when she felt his hand reach down to rub the inside of her thigh "B-Baek, seriously- oh!" The boy silenced her boy latching his mouth onto her neck and ling softly on her sweet spot, his hand busy massaging her mound. "W-we can't..." it was obvious that she was just talking to air "...We can't do this-ah! - here- please! Baek!" 

The boy was currently marking her over and over, purple hickeys becoming visibly purple against her fair complexion. "Why not?" He nuzzled the curve of her neck fondly while his skilled fingers continued his ministrations down there. They had reached the zipper of her jeans now, and were busy sliding it down very slowly, with longing. 

"B-Because! W-we're on a couch for god's sake!" She squealed when he suddenly pulled her up and sat her on his lap, his hands at her waist and caressing her hip bones with an ache to touch more, more of her and her body. a blush rose on her face when she was met with the y desire hiding in between the swirls of his mocha irises, making them darken by the second. "I love you" He announced suddenly, and started pecking butterly kisses on the curve of her neck, his hands reaching down and back to cup her cheeks. She jumped and meeped "BAEK!" But got silenced when his lips slammed themselves on top of hers and slipped his tongue in without permission. She grunted against the sudden attack, and tried moving away. This sudden action cause the fabric of her jeans to rub his own, and the boy stilled, freezing. The friction caused by their two bodies was driving him insane, and he suddenly groaned loudly enough for her to ask "Are you okay-eeep!" She protested when he slung her easily over her shoulder with a tilt of a smirk upon his lips. 

"Bed time~ You asked for it" 

 

 


 

 

Dahae woke up to an angel, peaceful faced Baekhyun the next day, and almost groaned out loud when she felt a familiar ache spread between her legs. Oh, the joy of being married. Tiptoeing out of bed-thankfully the boy hadn't woken up since he had been knocked out tired last night from their activities- she dashed to the bathroom only to shriek at the amount of love bites her neck had been victim to during the night. She almost groaned out loud upon seeing her thighs full of purple bruises, and she almost smashed the wall. Freshening up and throwing a large shirt over her body, she padded down the stairs to start on breakfast, all the while her eyes narrowed in fury, and she was killing Baekhyun numerously in her mind. Urgh! That's why I hate it when he gets down and dirty! She thought to herself, annoyed. 

She was angry, angry at Baekhyun. 

Oh, this time, the boy was in for it. 

"Jagiyah!~" She jumped suddenly when Baekhyun's arms wove around her waist, and she almost dropped the pan of frying eggs that sizzled in protest of being seperated from the stove. Turning her head to give the boy a hot glare, he only winked cheesily and snuggled into her neck, smiling when she shivered even though her mindset was definitely one of killing intent. Granted, Dahae could probably murder him with the kitchen knife just inches away, but he would always be having the upper hand as the girl just couldn't resist crumbling under his every touch. 

She suddenly whipped around and surprised him with a fierce scowl, one that looked adorable plastered on her bare face. "BYUN.BAEKHYUN" She growled, raising her wooden fork as a sign of threat. The boy backed off slowly, hands raised in the air in mock surrender. 

She chose to ignore the throbbing vein at corner of her forehead, opting for sanity instead "YOU FOOL" She hissed, eyes narrowed into curving slits that seemed almost frightening. Baekhyun just chuckled lightly, loving this dark side of hers that wasn't potrayed very often. "Aw, my jagiyah is mad" 

"SHUT UP" She made a move to raise the fork again, and he instantly zipped his lips shut. 

"WHY.THE.HECK.ARE.THERE.HICKEYS.ON.MY.THIGHS?!" She spat out every damn syllable at him, twisting especially when coming at the horrible profanity she had just said out loud. Subtleness was in one of her traits, but right now she couldn't care less what her neighbours thought. For all she cared, they could have murdered each other with love all night, and no one would even know. Their neighbours were practically nonexistent anyway. 

"W-Well-" Baekhyun opened his lips to let out small stutters of apology, panic crossing his features when she continued walking towards him with the utensil still in hand. "I.." 

"Well WHA- MPH" The fork suddenly dropped from her hold, and within a blink of an eye, Dahae was gone, dashing to the toilet. Baekhyun stayed frozen for a second, not realising the fact that he wasn't about to be murdered for having made love to his legal wife. The sounds of retching suddenly clicked inside his mind, and his wheels started spinning again. Jumping out of his senses, he bolted to the bathroom to see a frail Dahae leaning over the toilet bowl, hacked with coughs. 

Vomit. 

"Dahae!" Horror struck the boy in the face, and no sooner had he said the words that he was at her side, holding her hair away from her face as she coughed up more food in the toilet. Worry flickered over his senses, all jokes lost, and he caressed her back in an attempt to comfort the shaking girl. Not because she was vomitting for no reason, and not because he was feeling useless...There was one thing he learnt from his wife (a few things let's say). Dahae hated getting sick, and loathed vomitting even less. 

A fresh, cold drop landed on the tip of Baekhyun's finger, and looking up towards her face, he found tears spilling at the corner of her eyes like crystal jewels. His own heart tightened in pain, and he leaned in to peck her cheek and try to ease the pain she felt away. He felt completely useless, like he couldn't do anything to help her. 

"Gwenchanayo?" His voice came out as a soft whisper, a comforting murmur, but little did the girl know that his insides were practically churning in fear, screaming for her to be okay. 

She leant against him tiredly, her forehead sticky with sweat. Her wide, frightened eyes fluttered up to meet his own which only reflected fear and worry, and a small smile danced across her face. "Gwenchana..". His hold tightened protectively against her small frame, and he pressed a kiss atop her head to comfort her. 

He wondered exactly if, for once, she was saying the truth. 

 


 

 

 

It had already been two weeks before Baekhyun had exploded on his wife, insisting that she go see a doctor. He ignored stubbornly Dahae's weak protests that she was fine and it was just a bug that would pass with time. Byun Baekhyun was taking matters into his own hands and will cure her disease or whatever virus once and for all. He hated seeing the pain inflicted on his wife's poor body, especially when the hurt flashed across her eyes like red flags. 

Her eyes hadn't left his rigid posture throughout her diagnosis, and it was only when she came out of the doctor's office that his whole body seemed to relax, breathing a sigh of relief at the thought of his wife being well again. He didn't hesitate to jump to his feet upon seeing her emerging and rubbing her stomach softly. 

Enveloping her in his arms, he imprinted a kiss atop her forehead "Are you okay?" 

She nodded, looking dumstruck. He frowned, his eyebrows dipping towards the center and was about to question upon her mysterious silence when the doctor's words echoed behind them. "Congratulations!" 

They both turned to see the smile gracing the doctor's face in happiness "Your wife is pregnant!" 

Baekhyun's face turned blank, and his jaw dropped. Wheels stopped spinning inside his brain, and the blood in his veins froze as he tried to process the exact amount of words that came out of the doctor's mouth. His wife? ...pregnant? His eyes widened in realization. 

NO WAY. 

HIM? Byun Baekhyun? 

Father?! 

no ing way. 

OH.

MY.

GOD. 

"BWOH?!" It slipped out of Baekhyun's mouth, and the doctor couldn't bite back a chuckle "Yes, congratulations on becoming a father, Mr Byun" 

Slowly, Baekhyun's eyes swivelled to meet Dahae's brown orbs, but to his utter surprise, she turned her head away and looked at the ground instead. Baffled, Baekhyun reached out for her "Did you hear that?" The excitement of him finally becoming a parent slipped past his tongue "I'm finally becoming a father!" 

She didn't respond, biting her lip and moving away "Yeah. It's great" She murmured softly, almost incoherently. 

Baekhyun blinked. Something definitely was wrong with her. Normally, she would've been jumping in joy by now. Or so he thought. 

The said girl turned away to mask the tears that were clouding her vision, making the world go blurry. When the doctor had announced her the news, she had bee so shocked that she had fallen onto her chair and hyperventilated for some time. First was the fear that crawled up the spine, whispering nonexistent thoughts about how bad of a mother she would be, which spread down through her body and making her feel dizzy. How? A mother? Me? But....confusion seeped into her brain, and thus self-doubt started kicking in. How could she look after another being when she herself wasn't ready for it? She didn't even know herself completely yet for god's sake! She hated it, feeling useless against the fact that she would be a bad mother. And Baekhyun? How would he feel? He actually liked kids, it wouldn't cause a problem at all. He was funny, charming and cute; every kid would love him. But her? She scared toddlers, she made them cry...overall, she was too scary to take care of kids, let alone have one!

"Dahae?" Baekhyun's touch brought her out of her trance as he brushed his fingers across her cheek, his gaze containing only love and dripping with affection. "Are you okay?" 

"Baek, I.." She hesitated. How was she supposed to tell him that she wasn't ready for a family? That she was scared of not being good enough? Never being good enough? It was hard, especially when it hurt to talk about those kind of things. 

"What's wrong? Tell me" He hugged her tightly against him and brought her over to a private corridor, leaning both palms against the wall so that she wouldn't even think of escaping. She gulped upon seeing their position, and a blush rose onto her cheeks as a dusty layer of pink scattering across the skin, shrinking into the wall. The cold seeped through her clothes and she winced. 

"It's just.." Baekhyun's gaze was strong and insistent, but softened considerably upon seeing her scared face. Shuffling slightly, she murmured "I'm scared, Baek" 

"Scared?" He replied, leaning in and nuzzling her cheek; a push to make her continue. She bit back a gasp and tried concentrating on what she was supposed to say. Quite a hard task when she could feel his nose inhaling her scent deliciously like a meal. "I-I'm scared of the whole thing. What if..." Their eyes locked "What if i'm not a good mother?" It was a strained whisper, something buried in the depths of her heart and yet, Baekhyun didn't cower or run away. He kept his gaze on her, and caressed her cheek with his knuckles softly while talking. "Dahae-ah, we're all scared of new things. Heck, even i'm scared" He chuckled softly, entwining his fingers with hers and kissing each knuckle softly "But we're in this together okay? I'm not leaving you for anyone. Not now, not ever. Understand? I will help you, and you will help me. It's a mutual understanding that will make it work, arraso?" 

The weight of his words seeped into her heart, and with a small smile, she launched forward and buried her face into the curve of his collarbones, almost crying out loud in relief. It felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest "Baek, Gomawo" She sniffed, hating the way her voice shook profusedly "Gomawo, Baek" 

He was shocked at first, but soon returned the hug and pressed a kiss atop her head "It'll be alright, I promise"

 


 

 

The days following the big news, Baekhyun couldn't get any cheesier than what he had turned into. He practically jumped about everyday, and pecked her at every chance possible. Like now. 

"Jagiyah!~ I'm back home! Where are youuu?!~" He singsonged as he skipped happily into the living room. His head swiped left and right, until finally landing on the familiar figure he would call the love of his life sitting at the kitchen table while flipping through a set of photos for her next album. He backhugged her suddenly, making her squeak. "Yah!" 

"Hey there, baby~" he cooed and impulsively pecked her lips. She blinked in surprise, and looked up at him with her lips wide open. Usually, Baek would just kiss the life out of her. What happened to his y side? He chuckled at her amazed expression and dropped another short kiss on her lips. This time she gasped "B-Baek?" 

He chuckled again "Yes babey?" and pecked her again without permission. She swatted him away and frowned "Are you okay?" 

"Of course i am, never been better" He dragged her out of her chair and made her sit on his lap, his fingers bruning a hot trail as they travalled over her thighs. She took in a breath and stilled, closing her eyes as the pleasure ignited inside her once again. Baekhyun smirked and snuggled her neck, nuzzling the soft, desirable skin that left little to his imagination. "Mmm, all mine~" 

"tsch, what am i? Your dog?" She sniffed. 

"Mmm" He on a soft spot, making her back arch in pleasure as she gasped out in shock. He smirked at the result and quickly pecked her neck "You're much better than my dog. I mean" He pressed an open-mouthed kiss to her earlobe and started nibbling on the tip, not minding the red girl "You're my property. Mine~" 

She chuckled and shook her head "You're impossible, Byun Baek-" He cut her off with his lips, kissing her passionately like there was no tomorrow. This time, she smiled into the kiss and threw her arms around his neck. 

Maybe kissing did solve everything. 

 


 

 

 

 

SO? FINISHED! HOW WAS IT?:D this was such a long chappie omg xD hope you liked it, drp comments and subscribe! 3000 words gosh! T.T <3