A Day In The Life Of Mr and Mrs Byun Part II

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

Part two is up! <3 Comment and Subscribe! <3 

OMG I CAN'T COME ON DAEBAE Y TIME ~ <3 AND NO, I DO NOT DO SCENES XD SORRY GUYS I KNOW I DISAPPOINT YOU A LOT, BUT I'LL TRY SOMETIME ELSE ;)

 

 


 

"Sorry for being late" she huffed as she entered the wide, open studio that had already arranged in the way the bride wanted it to be. It had taken at least some 30 minutes more before Baekhyun could let her go. The boy had been persisten on her feeding him breakfast, and since him letting go was the only way of getting out -his grip was hard and tight on her body- she was obliged to feed him even though inside her head she very well wanted to throw the damn piece of junk through his nostrils. 

"Please feed me~" Baekhyun had asked cutely before opening his mouth. Dahae only frowned and pushed his face away from hers, sighing while rolling her eyes exasperatingly to the ceiling, asking and praying to the gods why exactly had she gotten him out of all people as her husband? Couldn't she have had someone saner and much more prideful than that idiot? Her heart still beat for Baekhyun though, no matter what he did. 

With a reluctant heart, she scowled at him and scooped up some bacon from his plate. A sudden idea burst inside her brain and she sniggered softly, turning to him with a fake smile plastered on her face. Baekhyun grinned at her and opened his mouth wide before going "Ahhh~ACK!" He coughed suddenly when Dahae shoved that piece of food inside his mouth, choking him. It was enough for his hold to lessen, and with a pounce, she sauntered out of his arms and hurried out through the door all the while ignoring an enraged Baekhyun behind her. 

She was just about to cross the threshold when a hand grasped onto her arm and yanked her back. She shrieked as she crashed against Baekhyun's body, flushing when he hauled her up in his arms and brought her back to the kitchen.

"Yah!" Ignoring her protests, he sat her down on the counter none-too-gently and quickly placed his hands on her sides, trapping her with his body. "Yah!" She cried, using her hands to shove him away to no avail. He stayed rooted in place, and she shivered upon seeing a smirk cross his lips. "You'll pay for that" 

She raised a brow "Oh yeah? Make me-" He rammed his lips onto hers and slid his tongue against her lower lip so fast that she gasped, letting the wet muscle roam about into her wet cavern. She frowned into the kiss and struggled, only to be restrained by Baekhyun's hands entwining his long fingers with hers and squeezing them softly, much to her surprise. 

His lips were doing a hell of a job bruising hers, and she was sure to be receiving the consequences of a split lip just after that. But when his hand slipped inside her work shirt, she moaned inside his mouth so suddenly that she blushed profusedly, trying to look away and break the kiss. He held her in place though, and chuckled against her panting mouth "Moan for me, babe~" His hot breath fanned onto her skin in a seductive cacophony of vibrations, and without any other thoughts hindering her mind, she kissed him harshly while wrapping her arms around his neck. 

 

"You're late by 2 hours you idiot!" Jinhee squealed as she rushed to her dishevelled, unorganized friend that looked like she had just stumbled out of a hurricane. Dahae sighed and pushed some of her fringe aside before bowing "Sorry, it's that idiot again" 

Jinhee huffed, pouting "It you weren't my best friend, i would've fired you"  and she crossed her arms and tapped her foot against the wooden floor in an imitation of being angry. The other girl chuckled before apologising profusedly again, hating the way the guilty pang in her heart brought it down. She gritted her teeth and thought that next time, she would definitely chain Baekhyun against the bed so that he wouln't be able to molest her anymore in the mornings. It was way too distracting, for both of them. 

"It's fine Dahae-ah" A soft, baritone voice echoed through the room, and turning, she spotted Luhan walking towards them with a glow on his child-like face, a glow that hadn't been there for a long time. She smiled and greeted him with a happy wave. The blonde boy reached them before slinging an arm around Jinhee's shoulder "We actually had quite some fun dressing around" He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively at the bride in question, and the girl blushed and stuttered "Right Darling?" 

"S-Shut it O-Oppa!" Jinhee stammered. 

He kissed the tip of her ear while chuckling "Mian. I couldn't help it" His grin widened. She giggled and leaned against him "You're impossible, oppa" 

"And you're cute" he pinched her nose. Dahae wrinkled her own upon seeing that sick, love-struck couple, and coughed loudly to gain back their attention. 

"Sooo, let's start with the photoshoot?" She strained a smile onto her face. The couple nodded happily before shuffling to their places. 

This was going to be a long long day. 

 


 

 

Click! Dahae looked up from the camera with a slight satisified smile on her face. "Okay! That's a wrap!" 

"Yay!" Jinhee instantly started buttoning down her gown when Luhan's hand stopped her just when she was about to undress herself in front of the entire staff. When the said girl looked up questioningly at her husband-to-be, he was sporting a red blush that reached the tip of his ears like a train releasing steam. 
"Y-You shouldn't undress in f-front of m-me, J-Jinhee-ah" He stammered. Looking down, Jinhee blushed before pushing him away and rushing to her room, slamming her door. Dahae sighed while looking at Luhan with a questioning brow raised up to her hairline. "Are you guys perhaps...both ?" She tried resisting the laughter that was tickling the back of her lungs. 

She got her answer when the boy blushed and looked away. He was practically the color of a fried prawn. "I-It's ...I-It's not your business!" 

"Uhuh" She cracked in laughter "It's okay Luhan" She gasped through her chuckles "to be a , ...bahahah!" 

"S-SHUT UP DAHAE! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" He protested, eyes downcast towards the ground. 

 

"Hey guys!" 

 

They both turned in time to see their other two good friends, Seulmi and Kris enter through the doorway. Kris apparently, had bent down to whisper something in her ear while the girl had slapped his chest and stomped her foot before curses spilled out of like a waterfall. Dahae laughed again and waved them over. "hey guys" 

"Yo" Seulmi grumbled, still shooting murdering looks at Kris " That giant woke me up on the ing wrong foot." She growled menacingly while cracking her knuckles "Imma get at him back home, that A-hole" 

Dahae chortled "You should probably give him a break, Seulmi" 

Kris, instead of getting annoyed by his wife's constant swearing, backhugged her and brought his lips to her ear "I know you love me, babe. I can't wait to go back home" He murmured with that husky voice of his. Dahae watched with eyes as wide as headlights as Seulmi- touch girl, badass and rough Seulmi- crumble under his touch. She actually whimpered before struggling out of Kris's grasp, red in the face "Shut up Giant! I-I hate you!" 

"I love you too, MiMi~" Kris snuggled his face into the curve of her neck, pressing a kiss onto the , white patch of skin. She squeaked quietly, trying and mostly failing to glare at him. 

"I HATE YOU!" 

 

 


 

 

 

Dahae came back quite late in the afternoon, only to see the house eerily quite and empty. Frowning-as Baekhyun's music school finished at 4 o'clock, and it was now five thirty in the afternoon- she put down her bag onto the kitchen table and crossed the tv room before a beautiful melody resnate through the walls of their house, the sound ringing in the air with a tinge of melancholy. Sighing in bliss, she closed her eyes for a moment to let the peacefulness wash over her senses and bring her over to the other side, the side where dreamland would await for her. She opened her eyes again, and decided that she wanted to see Baekhyun's face. She actually missed his touch upon seeing those two couples being all lovey-dovey with each other. 

She walked over to where his piano usually lay, and found her husband playing romantically, his slim fingers -oh, how she loved them and their comforting touch- running smoothly over the keys, his eyes closed to appreciate what he was creating out of nearly nothing, and his body posture relaxed and peaceful. He was actually lost in his own world, his own thoughts. 

She liked that side of Baekhyun too. The silent, thoughtful Baekhyun. 

it was probably some kind of sixth sense cause the next thing she knew, he had stopped playing and had turned to watch her with affection glimmering at the border of his eyes. "Hey, welcome back" 

"Hey" She smiled a little, and joined him by the piano. "I missed y-" 

He kissed her shortly on the lips, murmuring right after "I missed those lips" 

She raised a questioning brow "Just those lips?" She taunted him. His eyes turned dark and seductive, glimmering with nothing but lust that swam in the swirls of his brown, mocha irises. Knowing exaclty what was crossing his mind, she quickly placed a hand on his mouth, squeaking "No! No Baek! Not now!" 

He sighed against her palm "How was the photoshoot?" he asked, his voice muffled by her hand. She removed them, fingers tingling with the heat of each breath Baekhyun had exhaled onto them and replied "Fine. They're too in love, god" She rolled her eyes. 

He chuckled and started tangling a hand through her hair, a habit she quickly got used to "Well Mrs.Byun, that's what it feels to be in love" 

She frowned "We've never been that cheesy though, right?" 

He nuzzled her neck, inhaling her scent that intoxicated him and made him want to do crazy things to her. God knows what "Nope. But we replace it with actions. More precisely" He breathed hotly onto her face "On the bed" And pecked a kiss to her jaw. 

She took in a breath, stilling "L-Luhan..." She started, trying not to get distracted by Baekhyun's lips "Luhan really l-loves her...ah~" She mewls like a milk-starved kitten when his tongue flickered towards the soft spot on her neck. Without hesitation, He pressed his lips to her neck and started on it, earning a muffled grunt from the girl, who twisted and arched her back in order to get a better angle. "Mmm~" Baekhyun breathed against her sensitive skin while grazing his teeth against the love bite he had opened again "You smell so good" 

Her hands instintively took their place in his scalp, buried in the tuft of hair present on Baekhyun's head. She curled the strands and caressed his scalp, running a hand through his chocolate curls "B-Baek.." She breathed, unable to control herself. What happened to being self-controlled?

"Hm?" he trailed butterfly kisses up to her jaw while his hands wrapped around her waist and rubbed patterns on her hips. She bit her lip as another moan rang at the back of "N-Not on the p-piano, come on- oh!" He placed her onto the top of the piano and suddenly bit on her earlobe while on hand trailed through her shirt and squeezed her through the bra cup. The sensation of both made her see stars, and she could only gaze at Baekhyun with hooded, drooping eyelids. 

Baekhyun chuckled upon seeing her adorable face looking up at him in desperation "Already i see" 

"I'm not - Baek!" She squealed when he caressed her and kept her neck. His lips curved into a seductive smirk as he gazed down at her again, seeing her chest heave with heavy breaths. "So, what's it going to be, Jagiya?~" 

"Just kiss me already dammnit" She grumbled before Baekhyun pecked her said lips "As you wish your majesty"