Cuddling Sessions with Mr. Byun

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

 

Dahae woke up to numerous pecks across the face and soft giggles coaxing her out of her deep slumber. Blinking her eyes open, she frowned when another peck met the skin just at the bottom of her lips, and blinked in sudden realization that not something-but someone- was kissing her awake senseless.

That idiot, she cursed in her mind, already knowing whom could be that addicted to kisses.

“Yah!” She protested while her hand instinctively pushed his face away to try and maximize the distance between their already-compressed bodies. It felt good, but the suffocation was killing her. She had never been a fan of skinship anyway, so why the heck would she even start now? Truthfully, she had seen many sides to Baekhyun; from the y, eyeliner playboy to the soft, snuggly bunny that somehow always found his way back to her bed, more precisely next to her. But his innocent, childish façade was the one that impressed and stunned her the most every time she had been presented with it. Now was one of those times where her boyfriend was full on aegyo mode, meaning a lot of cuddles, hugs, and sweet kisses.

All in all, it made her want to wretch.

Puhh-lease, she needed space too.

 

A pair of lips landed on her nose and Baekhyun giggled at her taken-aback expression. She blinked at him with wide, surprised orbs of chocolate brown with a frown decorating her face.”What is wrong with you, Byun Baekhyun?!”

She tried. She really did try to understand the fact that the boy practically lived off by physical contact, but this was just too much, too fluffy, too…cheesy.

 

Too much to handle.

 

“Annyeong, Jagiya~” He replied, giggling again much like a kid.

“What are you doing in my bed?” She narrowed her eyes into tiny slits that sent a glare into his direction. Seemingly unaffected by the girl’s pessimistic reaction, he flashed her a boyish grin that sent her heart racing and Dahae thanked the gods that she hadn’t been standing at that moment, for her legs would have given out.

 

“Didn’t you remember?” His eyes crinkled into crescents, twinkling with happiness “It’s time for CS!”

Eh?

What? CS?

What the fudge….she lost her trail of thought while blinking at Baekhyun with a confused expression washing across her face.

 

For god’s sake! The only CS she knew was “counter Strike”. How the hell did she know that, now this she had no idea.

 

 Sometimes, she wished just to have a small instruction booklet as to how to understand Baekhyun’s way of thinking. Blurting things out of the blue wasn’t something she would have called normal. Not at all, nope. Nada. She was about to open and ask exactly what was running through his mind when the boy delved into the covers and snuggled into her, twining his legs around hers, hugging her waist and nuzzling his face into her neck as would a lazy cat.

Her muscles instantly stiffened and she froze in mid-sentence, opening and closing her lips like a goldfish. “W-what-?” She tried to muster up words, which instead of coming out as a protest, was replaced by a slight whisper.

“Cuddling Sessions!” He exclaimed gleefully.

She blinked again, mouth ajar. “Are…are you kidding me?”

 

Instead of replying her with words- like normal people would do- he used his mouth in another quite entertaining manner. His lips grazed the skin found on her neck, sending tingles of electricity shooting up her spine and jolting her body awake. Never had she reached a state of euphoria that sent her to cloud nine, and she thought that she had reached the peak of her pleasure.

That is, until his tongue joined in.

 

-------------------

 

Baekhyun was having the time of his life discovering the new parts of his girlfriend’s body, and who the hell wouldn’t be by the catlike mewls that strained towards the ceiling at each touch, each he spared?

 

Teasing the skin just underneath her jawline, he nuzzled the area affectionately and felt more than heard the sharp intake of breath that Dahae took in order to control her breathing. Pressing a soft kiss to the sensitive milky skin, he moved up and, using his white teeth, grazed the side of her earlobe in a sensual bite, making sure that his tongue danced wonders across the surface of her earshell. Dahae moaned softly beneath him, trying to contain the exploding feelings that seemed to overwhelm her all at once. It felt weird to be by Baekhyun’s doing, when it was merely innocent acts. However, this was Baekhyun we were talking about, and the boy was a monster in this category.

“B-Baekhyun-“ She gasped as she felt his proud, strong nose contouring her jawline, a second later his lips molding with hers. He latched onto her lower lip, nibbling on the soft, pink skin that brought down an addiction, almost calling out to be kissed senseless until it was bruised like hell.

Baekhyun would do just that.

His tongue slid across hers, poking it gently, prodding it to respond to his initiating steps while one of his hands wound into her hair to press her closer to his igniting body, while the other circled her waist and traced lingering patterns onto her flesh. As she slowly started responding to his advances, a low growl resounded at the back of his throat and suddenly, he was lost into the kiss. The once innocent and vulnerable action heightened into one of passion with their mouths pressed harshly against each other, fighting for dominance which of course, Baekhyun won while the girl just writhed beneath him, squeaking and mewling when he did something extraordinary.

 

His hand, that was once found on her waist, moved down slowly and rested on her thigh, pushing her shorts as high as they would go while his fingers deftly squeezed the skin underneath.

“Mmph!” Dahae’s protest was muffled by Baekhyun’s mouth covering her own when she tried stopping his actions. Moving his hand further up her thigh, it finally found her backside and cupped her derriere, groping it in a very ual manner that only heightened the tension inside the room.

Upon feeling his hands traveling across her stomach, she froze and decided that enough was enough. Byun Baekhyun could be everything to her, but boiyfriend or not, she wasn’t just a puppet that could get claimed easily. So her hands rested on his chest and pushed him away forcefully “Baek, no-“

He shut her up with a kiss, his hands roaming on her abdomen. Pushing him away, she frowned “Baek, stop-“ He kissed her again, the words dying on her lips when his beautiful, piano-like fingers the underside of her .

She stiffened and jerked away forcefully “Yah!”

“Okay okay” Baekhyun’s arms circled her waist and he pressed his face against her neck, crooning softly “I’ll stop”

She rolled her eyes at the ceiling “That isn’t even called cuddling”

He nuzzled her adorably, breathing in her delicious scent “It’s cuddling, Baekhyun-style”

“Baekhyun-style, my ”

One of his hands slapped the said area gently, and when she turned to give him a glare that instead of making her look fierce and intimidating, made her look like an adorable kid, he winked with a sly smirk “You do have a nice ”

“BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHAT’S UP WITH YOU AND MY ?!”

 

 

----------

 

Indeeed, what's up with her and her ?:P

Sorryfor late update! But i'm going on a trip soon so please bear with me. I was actually really busy during these past few weeks of planning and preparing coz it' s a group trip, so yeah :( 

Anyway, he's some MEGA AWESOME FLUFF FOR YOU GUYS, IF I SAY SO MYSELF ;) DON'T YOU THINK?:D COMMENT, SUB AND UPVOTE!

 

OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE YOU GUYS! 200 SUBBIES?! REALLY?!?!?!?

CHINCHA SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3