What Do You Mean No Hugging, Cuddling, Kissing?

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

Short chappie down there :s but DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE! i will try my best to update even through my exams because i'm really happy with all the comments you guys left. You just don't know how you light up my day just by posting this one comment so thank you all!<3 i love you all veryveryvery much :D <3 And i was so suprised that i ahveover 100 subbies and it's only been 4 chapters omg i'm about to cry ;_; 

Thank you so much guys, i feel like i'm neglecting you because of not updating frequently, mianhamidaaaa :( 

KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING AND READING, I LOVE YOUUUU ALL !<3 

 

 

 

 

 

'so baby don't cry...tonight...' 

Dahae's eyes fluttered open only to be greeted by a heavenly sight, or must i say, Byun Baekhyun's face. Scattered thoughts confused themselves in her head, as she frowned *What is he doing in here? On my bed?*. His humming was a distraction to her though, and it made her want to just close her eyes and drift off into a beautiful peaceful sleep once again. Reality got the best of her, and suddenly snapping into a sitting position, she realised that she couldn't move beyond that since some arms were preventing her from doing so. 

'Baek, what exactly are you doing here-eeek!' He pulled her to him, not even hearing the last part of her question as his grip tightened. She fell onto him so that their faces were inches apart. 

She blushed a full red, embarassed when she felt his thigh brushing hers in a soft, desired sensation. Her skin prickled with...fear? No, probably some kind of weird effect the said boy had on her, she thought miserably. Baekhyun finally opened his eyes slowly, and gave her a lazy grin that sent her heart cartwheeling out of the window. Could someone be possible remotely beautiful just when waking up? Dahae didn't think so. 

'you're finally awake' 

she gasped "I fell asleep? For how long?!" She made a move to go and squint at her clock that was placed on her ngihtstand when Baekhyun's fingers delicately ran across the skin on her hip, making her freeze skin against his flesh, oh god...she closed her eyes, praying that these particularly skilled fingers wouldn't go beyond the point of her uniform. Baekhyun curled a tendril of hair behind her ear "Only one hour"

"I have to make a move on my homework" She hurriedly put her palms onto his chest before pushing herself up so that she could somehow maneuvre her way out of his iron caged embrace, but the boy was being stubborn, and what Byun Baekhyun wanted, is what he got. In a swift movement, he flipped them over so that he was hovering over her, a slight playful smirk coating his lips. 

"Where do you think you're going, hm?" He leaned in to nuzzle her neck softly, pecking the soft skin under her earlobe. 

She shuddered "I-I need to start my homework"

"Mmmm" He inhaled her scent, the scent that he had learned to adore, that he knew he loved and yearned for. He would even recognise her in a field of flowers, no doubt. "Such a good girl, aren't you?" 

He suddenly bit her earlobe softly, on the skin. She bit her lip to stop a moan from escaping . 
"But i say," he leaned back and looked into her eyes, his gaze lustful and dark "You stay here.." He grinned, leaning in closer so that their lips were inches apart and that his breath fanned her face. "With me" 

And that's when he attacked her lips. "Kissing is still my top priority" he murmured against , biting softly onto her lower lip, nipping while his hands slowly started travelling upwards "Even though i like cuddling"

She whimpered suddenly when he probed his tongue inside , coaxing hers to come out and play. Hesitantly, she closed her eyes and let her mind shut off. After all, she had no kissing experience whatsoever, how the heck could she kiss a good kisser like Byun Baekhyun? His touch was erratic, seductive, arousing a fire within the pit of her stomach, and yet...he was as sweet as a dove, his kisses at the time light and sweet, but rough and commanding. 

Damn, he was a good kisser. 

Baekhyun slowly pulled back when she still didn't respond "Don't be scared" His finger ran across the skin on her cheek, which was as red as a tomato "Okay?" He searched her eyes, and grinned when she nodded, eyes wide like a newborn doe that still didn't know how to walk. 

This time, he took his time in sliding his tongue into , making her know that he was there, that his touch was just o pleasure her and nothing else. He knew she had no experience whatsoever, because from the way she was acting, never had she been kissed this way. It kind of pleased him that, he would be the first to do that to her, even though she had already had a boyfriend. 

*What type of boyfriend could he have been?* Baekhyun couldn't help but wonder. 

He almost got the shock of his life when a hesitant, similar wet muscle poked his, and all sense lost him. 

Without hesitating for a second, he rammed his lips onto hers, their tongues fighting for dominance. Dahae slowly whimpered again as he took advantage to on her tongue, enjoying the dizzying feeling that this gave him. She let the pleasure overtake her body, her skin aroused with anticipation of his every touch, her cheeks tingling with more and more added red, his mouth pressed against hers into an agonizing dance....

His hands slowly roamed up to suddenly cup one side of her , and she squeaked, suddenly moving away from him. 
"B-Baek, i'm not-" She tried stuttering. The boy crawled towards her, a lustful gaze swimming in his eyes. His arms wrapped around her again to continnue what he had started when she pushed him away. 

"Baek, no, please...not this" She pleaded. 

She thought he had totally lost sense, but when his head fell against the crook of her neck instead of her lips, she sighed in relief. He held her in silence for a while, sometimes pecking her shoulder blade and biting softly onto her earlobe. She squirmed and pushed him away "I have to work" 

"But waeee~?" He tried stopping her. 

She shot him the most vicious glare that she could muser up. Well, at least to Baekhyun, it looked all too cute to be a glare. "I'm not a slack- like you Baek, so let me go" 

He suddenly growled, eyes darkening "No"

"What did you say?" 

"NO."

"Say that again, Baekhyun?"

"N.O. NO' 

"Fine," she crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head sideways, almost in a teasing manner. A mischivious glint reflected in her brown orbs as Baekhyun tried not to get lost in them. "I'll just have to break up with you. No Kisses, No Hugs, " she smirked " no CUDDLING'

Baekhyun's dark gaze instantly fell from his face and was replaced with a cute pout "No, no! You can't do that Dahae-ah! Pleasee~" He blinked like an adorable puppy while she shook her head and laughed. "then let me go"

He groaned some more but finally-and reluctantly-freed her from his embrace, and she sighed *What am i going to do to you, Baekhyun?* she smiled fondly. 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

"Dahae! Over hereee!"

The said girl hurried over to her friends, her eyes flickering over to different parts of the cafeteria as the only thing she received back were glares and stares. Damn, why did she have to date a kingka? It was awefully troublesome. 

"So? so?!" Jinhee squeaked ever so loudly, making Dahae wince in agitation "What happened?!"

"What do you mean, what happened?" Dahae rubbed her temple, feeling the migraine already starting to swell at the base of her skull. Great, just what she needed, she inwardly groaned. 

"Well, you and Baekhyun, in a room, on a bed-OUCH!" Seulmi hit Jinhee's head with a hand, eyes narrowed "Park Jinhee, can't you ing keep your mouth SHUT?" 

Jinhee pouted "You could have said something instead of slapping me, unnie~"

"Aegyo doesn't work on me" Seuli flatly replied with a dead-pan face. 

"dammnit!" Jinhee's pout deepened. "So mean!" 

Seulmi decided that it may be better to ignore the whiny brat and turned to Dahae with a concerned look in her eyes "Did he do anything to you?" 

Dahae shook her head "No, actually, he's-"

A pair of arms encircled her waist and someone gave her a peck on the cheek, his lips grazing her skin and alighting her sense "Jagiya~" He cooed softly. 
She stiffened and attempted to pull away "Byun Baekhyun, we've just seperated for only 10 minutes, can't you give me space?" An irritated vein throbbed on her forehead. 

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" he mocked teasingly "Because you know my addiction with you and kissing-"

"Shut up" She slammed a palm onto his lips, and he responded by her hand. She drew it away with a gasp, and turned her reddened face. 

"Hey guys" the exo boys settled themselves and nodded to Dahae's friends, who seemed awestruck at the idea of sitting with the most popular guys on campus. 

Even the tough Seulmi's eyes widened a fraction before going back to her usual cool state. 

"What are you doing here?" Seulmi's voice was as hard as ice, and if Dahae hadn't been used to it, she would have winced as much as the exo boys. She put an hand on Seulmi's arm just to calm her friend, and she felt her relax after a scanning moment. 

"We just thought well, since Baekhyun's probably never going to get his hands of Dahae-" Chanyeol started before Baekyun interrupted him "Yah! What do you mean by that?!" Baekhyun's face flushed with embarassment while Dahae looked away, clearing and feeling the blush threatening to blossom over her face. 

"Well hyung, isn't it obvious that you're kitty-whipped?" Sehun replied with a 'duh' voice. 

the table roared with laughter.

"I-I'm not whipped" He stuttered sourly. 

"Sure sure" Chen sniggered as he patted the said boy's arm "it's okay Baekkie, we know how you feel" 

"YOU DON'T"

"oh shut up"