I Said Kiss Me Dammnit!

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

 

‘Wait’ she pushed him away again when she felt his lips descend on hers. Making to press her palms against his chest, she heaved a breath, then spoke ‘where do we stand now?’

The boy groaned, frustrated ‘kiss now, discuss later’ he leaned in again, his lips barely millimeters when she pressed her palms back against him.

 

‘No Baekhyun!’ she exhaled slowly through her nose to try to keep herself calm ‘what am I now, to you?’

Baekhyun stayed silent, just gazing at her with a tenderness that made Dahae shiver with partly fear but with another tinge of a foreign feeling that made a blush blossom over her cheeks.

‘Yah’ she tapped him lightly on his cheek and he snapped back to reality. He blinked blankly at her ‘what?’

‘I said, what am I to you now?’ she drew her gaze away.

 

‘Well…’ he chuckled deeply, tilting her chin up to make her look at him ‘you’re the girl I like to kiss’

The anger that bubbled in her eyes was so obvious that Baekhyun had to laugh.

‘What’s so funny, ?!’ she cried, frowning in frustration. ‘Is it nice to play with me like that?! I’m not your toy!’ she pushed him away and turned her back to him, breathing in and out like an angry buffalo. She raked a hand through her hair and opened to say something when he beat her to it.

‘Of course you’re not my toy’ he caged her against a table, and leaned over so that his lower body touched hers. ‘You’re my girlfriend’

 

When she just stared at him wide-eyed like with a deer-in-headlights expression, he sighed ‘can I kiss you now?’

 

‘No, we’re not done’ she snapped back ‘you think I can forgive everything you did to me during the past months?’

‘And what did I do that was so bad? It’s not the first time that I rescue you from Mihye and co.’ he jabbed a thumb in the direction of the door, holding her gaze. She looked away, somewhat chewing on her lower lip. What he said was true though…he may have been a bully, but he had also saved her from everything those es would have done.

 

‘Yah, stop bothering her’

 

‘I’m the only one who can bully her like this’ he smirked ‘leave her alone’

 

‘Get off es, she’s mine’

 

‘Didn’t you guys get the message? Go yourselves!’

 

She winced as the memories flooded through her mind, making her recall every single time Baekhyun had swooped in like a prince on his white charming horse.

‘Okay enough talking, kiss now~’ he puckered his lips teasingly but she shut him up with a finger pressing over his mouth.

 

‘And this morning?’ Her voice quivered. She was still angry, still unpersuasive ‘What was that all about?’

 

He grinned against her finger and suddenly pecked her there. Shocked, she gasped as she removed her hand like it had just burned. ‘You were down, weren’t you?’

Her eyes widened ‘how would you know that?’

‘Did you have a fight with someone, hm?’

 

She blinked rapidly, not understanding ‘how-how would you know all this?!’ her eyes narrowed dangerously ‘are you a stalker?’

 

‘No’ he rolled his eyes ‘I know you that well’

 

She stayed quiet, debating whether to really trust his reply or to assume that he was just some kind of weird stalker that followed her every second of her life. Baekhyun’s lips tugged into a soft smile upon seeing the confusion flitting across her face, and pressed his forehead onto hers ‘you broke up with your boyfriend, right?’

 

She looked down ‘where did you hear that?’

 

‘I have my sources. I mean, Myungsoo isn’t that invisible. Of course, he would be compared to us cause we’re just that popular’ he bantered on while she rolled her eyes ‘ but he was boasting about it during Chemistry’

 

Boasting about what, she wanted to ask, but the answer already dawned on her. She gritted her teeth together and flexed her lower jaw. How dare he make fun of her like this. Weren’t they in love? Wasn’t he happy with her? Either he really was happy or he was just acting, and for that, Dahae could even have given him the Oscar award for best actor 2013, that dunce.

 

‘Hey,’ Baekhyun’s hand went up to curl a strand of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail, her ear softly in the process ‘he’s not worth your pain okay? So stop crying’

 

‘I’m not crying’ she muttered, turning her head away so that he wouldn’t spot the tears that were forming at the corner of her eyes. Baekhyun cupped her cheeks and turned her head back so that their gazes would lock on each other.

‘You have me okay? Stop worrying about that , he doesn’t deserve it, arraso?’

 

She nodded silently, taking deep calming breaths in attempt to clear her mind. Baekhyun suddenly grinned like a small little schoolboy, totally breaking the moment.  ‘can we kiss now?’

 

“Ohmygod Byun Baekhyun is that the only thing you care about?!’ she cried, throwing her arms in the air.

‘Right now, yes’ he was about to bring his mouth over when sudden footsteps echoed through the corridor. Heels. Dahae’s eyes widened and with a panicked look thrown over to Baekhyun, they both squatted down on the feet behind one of the desks. Her back pressed against the cold wall of the classroom, while Baekhyun was hovering over her, unsure of where to place himself. Finally, he just dumped his body over hers in a semi-crouched position, their cheeks touching.

She gasped and tried to push him away “yah-‘

‘Shut up’ he hissed as the teacher entered the classroom.

 

They both held their breath as they heard shuffling, probably the teacher arranging her papers and files onto her desk. Dahae held her breath, clenching her hands and trying to to emit a whimper that was threatening to fall out of her lips. She was scared, upon never having been into a situation like this, it was so weird how Baekhyun could evoke contrasting feelings within her. She felt free and shivery, excited and wanting to jump about in happiness. But at the same time, a serene calmness washed over her body like the sea waves that calmed her down. It was relaxing.

 

Looking at his face now, which was scrunched up in concentration while staring blankly at the wall, she noticed the mole that was placed near his upper lip, making it look adorable. Those lips, they looked surreal, like something as soft and as sweet as cotton candy. Her eyes shifted to his hair, which shone a light brown in the daylight that streamed through the windows. Compared to his stupid personality, it was soft and seemed fluffy to the touch, like one would feel when caressing a puppy. Finally, her gaze stilled onto his eyes, which – she now realized- had been watching her the whole time.

 

Oops, Caught, she thought while looking away. Damn, she should have been subtler, a small glance now and then, not like she had just done, meaning to stare at him like an ape. Damn, Dahae you stupid pabo!

 

The teacher finally disappeared, and she exhaled a soft sigh of relief. ‘that was close’

 

Baekhyun smirked and finally did what he tempted to do during the whole thing; kiss her. This time, the kiss wasn’t hard or passionate. It was a soft kiss, a tender one that caressed her lips like a feather. Her heartbeat accelerated as he explored every contour of . He prodded his tongue against hers in hopes that she would respond back to him, but she was just too scared, and surprised. Myungsoo had never kissed her like that, so how was she supposed to know what to do exactly?

 

He drew back after a moment, but didn’t comment on the fact that she wasn’t responding to his kiss. Instead, he just wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. Peppering soft open-mouthed kisses, his lips finally settled on one of her sweet spots where he kept and biting.

‘Baekhyun, the bell rang’ Dahae noted as the shrill sound made way to her eyes. The boy groaned but didn’t make any move to lift his body from hers, cowering more into her neck. His grip tightened, like he was scared that if he let her go, he would lose her forever.

 

‘Baekhyun’ she nudged him.

 

‘Do you know what I like more than kissing or bullying you?’ his voice came out muffled, the soft alto tone hitting her neck with a waft of breaths that sent electrifying chills down her body.

 

She gulped ‘w-what?’

Trust her, she was somewhat scared of the answer. Had his mind already changed?

‘Cuddling’

 

Her eyes, which had been hooded all this time, shot open ‘WHAT?’

 

‘Cuddling’ he lifted his face to hers and pressed a soft peck on her lips ‘cuddling you, more precisely’

 

She rolled her eyes to the ceiling, and then attempted to push him off. ‘Get off Baek, I’ll be late for class’

‘No’

 

‘Baek’ she extricated her body from his, moving along the wall ‘get off’

He didn’t reply, but a growl was heard from him and his grip on her tightened ‘I said, no’ he muttered, still gripping her hard like she was his own personal teddy bear. He didn’t mean to be childish, but he was scared that, one Dahae crossed this room, it would be over. She would just ignore him and things would turn back to normal. Heck, Baekhyun wasn’t ready for that, he needed her by his side, and he needed this everyday…

 

‘I don’t want you to go, I don’t want you to leave me’ he murmured as he proceeded to nuzzle her cheek, his lips ghosting over the hot-sensitive skin tinged with a shade of red.

Dahae softened ‘I won’t leave you’

 

Slowly, as if pained, he lifted his head ‘promise?’

 

‘I promise’ she nodded.

 

‘pinky promise?’ he held out his hand, seeing how it was shaking. That’s all due to her presence, he thought, shuddering.

Without hesitation, her pinky clung to his and they sealed the deal. He watched with fearful puppy eyes as she collected her things and made a move to walk out of the class.

 

She stopped when a hand turned her around by a grip on her arm, and she looked dumbfounded at Baekhyun.

‘you forgot something’ he said, a smirk playing over the curve of his lips.

‘what?’ she squinted.

 

Without replying to her, he brought her body close and wrapped an arm around her waist while the other pressed against the nape of her neck. He kissed her one more time, hard and deep.

 

She staggered back when he released her neck, but was still caged by the secure grip he had on her waist. Raising a brow at his weird behavior, she watched as he retrieved a pair of glasses in his pocket and placed It gently on her nose, pecking her softly on the said area after putting on the glasses.

 

‘you forgot your glasses’

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

TADADADADADAAAAAA~ <3 ;) UHUHUHHHH....