#BONUS 3: Gym Classes #1

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

If you guys were curious as to what Jinhee and Seulmi look like, i had this kind of image of them in my head. Not totally lookalike, but smilarly in terms of style. Jinhee is cutesy while Seulmi is y: 

 

Seulmi: 

 

Jinhee: 

 


 

Gym wasn't one of Dahae's best points, especially those that included balls and that caused harm to individuals. Having experienced many circumstances in which she had been the target while playing -whether it was on the face, stomach, thigh, back, you name it she probably got hit on it- she was sure that, arriving in Highschool, the only sport for her was Dancing. Yes, Dahae loved to dance, was as passionate as how much Baekhyun loved to sing, though she had never mentioned it to her boyfriend before. 

 

She groaned upon hearing the teacher's annoying voice blast throughout the gym hall, loud enough for girls in the changing room to hear it loud and clear. 

"All students should be changed and on the field in five minutes! Not more! I'll be waiting outside on the baketball court!" 

"Urghhh" Jinhee groaned while slipping on her white, school jersey. "I hate sports" 

"No wonder you're so ing fat" Seulmi's voice was muffled due to her changing. Dahae chuckled and tied back her hair into a high ponytail, making sure it was well secure before turning back to her friends. 

Jinhee pouted "I'm not fat! I'm just not...skinny" 

Now that was obviously an exageration on Seulmi's part. Jinhee wasn't fat, she was just a bit curvy in all the sense of the word. That didn't stop boys from chasing after her though. She was still as popular as ever and, granted, her face was one of an angel's. But Compared to Dahae and Seulmi, who were two skinny teenagers that ate a lot but didn't put on any weight, Jinhee always felt self-conscious about herself, and judging her about this particular topic would enrage her quite easily, which was why Dahae sent Seulmi a scolding 'shut up before she kills you" look. 

"Just admit it Jinhee, you are a fat slob" Seulmi said flatly as she folded her school uniform into her bag. the former's pout deepened considerably and she flailed her arms around in a windmill fashion. " How dare you Seulmi! I thought we were friends!" 

"We aren't" 

"Dahae-ahhh~ Tell her she's mean to me!" 

The said girl rolled her eyes and slapped Seulmi across the arm, who grunted in protest "Be nice, or I'll have to tell Kris" 

Just like Dahae had planned inside her head, the latter froze in place and turned robotically to her, her jaw unhinging to lay open and her eyes as wide as a newborn baby in panic "N-NO! YOU CAN'T TELL HIM!" 

"Why not?" Dahae sniggered, definitely enjoying this little upper hand she had on the touch girl. Who would have thought that Seulmi could be soft and cute? 

"Be-Because! He'll do something to me" Was she dreaming or was Seulmi really pouting like a baby?

Jinhee made a face and gestured for them to go out before it was too late. After all, they definitely didn't want to gain another detention for being late to class " You are so whipped" 

"I'm not!" Seulmi's cheek flamed rose with patches of color. 

They exited the changing rooms and walked towards the basketball courts where the class was grouped over by the coach. He blew his whistle to gain the attention of 20 teenagers roaming around before hollering so loudly that Dahae couldn't help but put her hands up to her ears. She wasn't the only one that was annoyed by the noise. Seulmi and Jinhee had similar expressions on their faces. From the far end of the class, Dahae made eye contact with a familiar gaze that sent her insides into a mass of tumbles and jumps, making her all hot and flustered. Baekhyun slowly winked at her while running his tongue over his lips, earning a blush from the girl who looked away and cleared to keep herself sane. He sniggered and inwardly highfived himself for this move. He knew, he just knew that his girlfriend couldn't resist him because he was just that cute and handsome, even if she didn't want to. Watching her now, his lips curved into a soft smile. Her smile was like a diamond to him, so hard to find yet so precious. When a little snort of laughter escaped her lips, Baekhyun just had to chuckle lightly along. Call him a love fool or whatever you wished, he didn't care because he loved her dearly. If he was to marry one day, he was to make sure that Dahae is the woman with whom he would spend the rest of his life with. 

"Alright! Put yourself in pairs, we're gonna do some stretching first!" The coach yelled. 

While the students dispersed themselves to find partners, Baekhyun rushed to Dahae's side and backhugged her. She yelped and looked at the sudden PDA intruder with a disbelieving look. Then she frowned "What are you doing here, Baek?" 

"I'm your partner. I choose you, so come on" Baekhyun replied, his chin resting snuggly on her shoulder blade. His grip on her only tightened when she sent her friends a panicked look. To emphasize his point, he kept spreading butterly kisses all over the back of her neck and pressed kisses atop her jaw, his lips hovering openly to let his hot breath fan onto her face and make her shiver in delight. Clearly he wasn't allowed to do those things during class time, and yet here he was hugging her like there was no tomorrow in broad daylight! they could get caught, for god's sake! She bit her lip and sent a panicked look to her friends, which, by the looks of it, weren't going to help her out of this mess. Seulmi just seemed to have pity, while Jinhee's eyes were ablaze with a fire when Dahae met her gaze. 

"Go on, Dahae" Jinhee nudged her by the shoulder with a smile coating her thick lips "I'll pair up with Seulmi" 

"Yah, Who says I want to pair up with you- " Jinhee clamped over her overly-talkative and loudmouthed friend, dragging her away when Seulmi started battling against her with the force and fierceness of a tiger. Better not mess around with her temper as the girl had quite a fruitful experience with the latter, especially when it came to dealing with boys. She made sure that they were a safe distance away from the couple, and was busy ignoring Dahae's puppy kicked look. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pair up for sit-ups!" 

 

Dahae groaned inwardly inside her head. She hated sit-ups because 1. they were the most boring sport ever, 2. Your body ached like hell not even after five minutes of doing the damn thing and 3. She did not and wasn't interested in gaining any abs whatsoever thank you very much. But apparently the coach's wishes were against her karma today, for he sent her a stern look that said "Get cracking, what are you waiting for?" 

"Shoud I start, baby?" Baekhyun whispered ily in her ear. 

She jumped and flashed him an annoyed look when he just laughed and pointed in between her eyebrows "You should've seen your face" He sniggered quietly to himself and Dahae swore she wanted to facepalm herself. 

"Funny Baek. Haha, I'm laughing really" She rolled her eyes at his immaturity while the boy pouted at her sudden mood change. Trying to lighten things up, he sidled up to her and pressed her body against his side, "What's wrong with you today?" 

"Nothing. It's just that I hate sit-ups" Dahae grumbled back like a nagging grandmother. If only Pe could've been banned from school, she would've definitely supported the decision. Who needed pe anyway? It was just a sport where jackasses could do anything they want since it was physical and they had huge amounts of bulk. Plus, it was your choice whether you wanted to be fit or not right? So why were they imposed on a Pe class? It big time. Really.

 

Baekhyun chuckled, for the first time seeing such an annoyed Dahae made her look even hotter than she normally was, her face contorted in anger and frustration when the soft pinching in her eyebrows deepened slightly. She ressembled a confused school kid that couldn't understand the difference between adding and multiplying, and Baekhyun chuckled lowly as he found this side of her really cute. It turned him on somewhat and his heart skipped a beat. Not being able to resist it, he leaned in and pecked her lips lightly, making as if nothing had happened even though he ignored her surprised look with her jaw hanging open like a goldfish. 

So, so cute. He couldn't help himself but swooped in and pressed his lips shortly against hers, grinning from ear to ear upon identifying the blush on her cheeks. "B-Baek? W-What-" 

"You're so cute" He pecked her nose when her eyelids fluttered in confusion. "I am not!" 

"I said sit-ups! No Talking!" The coach suddenly bellowed.

Baekhyun groaned and laid down, feeling Dahae wrap her arms around his legs and sitting on his feet so as not to lose any balance. Hot liquid warmth pooled inside his stomach at the thought of her soft body pressed against his legs and he almost grunted out loud in public, restraining himself at the last minute. 

"One!" 

Dahae shifted her weight on his legs when she felt his muscles tense while his torso moved upwards, and it wasn't until he came fully up that she realised how close they were right now. Embarassment filled her face, and she turned it away so as not to make her eyes clash against his burning ones. She chose not to for fear to see another stupid idea crackle behind those brown, sparkling irises. 

"Two!" 

As soon as he was down, he came back up again, this time closer to her than ever. His breath washed over her face and squinting her eyes shut, she tried regulating her breathing and ignoring the being beside her. She saw out of the corner of her eye, Baekhyun smiling to himself, and her gaze narrowed into slits. He was enjoying this, wasn't he? 

"Three!" 

Baekhyun had a smirk engraved on his face, and at that particular moment, Dahae wanted nothing more but to wipe it off his pretty face. She turned her head in order to distract herself from the almost lust-wanting boy beside her. "Kiss me~" He breathed into her ear before biting it lightly. 

Squealing, she jumped and shot him a glare "Wh-what was that f-for?!"

He went back down with a dark chuckle, leaving his girlfriend confused and mostly annoyed. He was teasing her and he knew it! When she sent him the hottest scowl she could muster up, he only bit his lip in response and them sensually, trying to prove a point to her. Not wanting to let him win over the situation, she rolled her eyes and poked her tongue at the corner of , her eyes lingering on his face long enough to notice his widened eyes that made him ressemble a small puppy. 

Laughing slightly, she turned away as soon as she had put on her show, letting the boy underneath groan in frustration. 

"Five!" 

Baekhyun reached over and pecked her cheek lightly when she turned her head. Gasping, Dahae blinked with her eyes wide open while the boy got back down, looking at anything but her with a small smile on his lips. 

"Six!" 

And that's when he used the full force in his legs and abs -he didn't care less about the pain, as his gaze was zeroed in on Dahae's lip all this time, and he wasn't about to back down on what he'd planned- to reach over and plant a kiss smack on . 

"Baekhyun!" Dahae was red in the face like a fire-engine. One would have thought that flames were at her jaw. 

"What?" He had a devilish look on his face. 

She threw him a scowl "You'll regret that" 

 

OH yes he will....

 

 

 


 

 

that's kind of a filler chapter, i'm sorry for the lack of fluffiness and yness but it's just preparing you for what's to come after ;) MInd you, maybe i'll go a full-on ....maybe not. 

Which one would you guys prefer?! Comment your opinion! And don't forget to subscribe and upvote!<3

 

BTW GUYS, ANY OF YOU have IG accounts?:) 

here's mine: nutmegg_97 :)