Author's Note and New Story

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

 

 

 

Hep hep! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Okay first off, i want to thank all of you guys for having supported this story even though i never updated really. It really amazes me to see you guys so interested, and i love making other people smile. Many of you commented that you loved this kind of fluffy stories, and i plan on making more small stories involving members of exo. But for now, i'll be concentrating mostly on Soprano (Baekhyun x Oc). Check it out if you don't mind ^^" 

 

 

 

Second, i recently (okay 1 hour ago xD) Started a new fanfic entitled: Fall of Snow. Go and Check it out it stars Baekhyun x Oc. This one will be more of an angsty feel, but then i'm kind of a fluffy writer so yes, there will be bombardments of fluff in that story too. So please go and sub? Maybe? *Puppy eyes* I would appreciate that and i won't disappoint you guys! *Salutes* 

 

 

Next! And Last! (You Don't want to miss this one!)
 

I'm planning on writing a final chapter for Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything (Why did i choose such a long name?! Urgh!) Soooo....... :D I would love to know what kind of last chappie you guys would like! 

Would you guys like a : 

1) A day in the life of Mr and Mrs Byun. 

2) The day Baekhyun knows he will be a father

3) Other suggestions? (Please name) 

COMMENT ON WHICH ONE WOULD BE BEST! I PROMISE A SUPER LONG CHAPPIE FOR THE FINALE, BEWARE MUAHAHAHA! :D 

 

p.s: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING YOUR COMMENTS >< I'M SINCERELY SORRY IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THEM BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND I THANK YOU REALLY! REALLY REALLY! <3