I need To Get Back My Kisses

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

"Baekhyun Oppa~" 

Baekhyun looked up from his lunch, eyes as wide as golf balls. He had forgotten his female minions that used to flock around him every second of the day of his existence, but he hoped and prayed that Dahae wouldn't make any rash comment. True, they were annoying and whiney desperate types, but that didn't mean he had to be rude to them. After all, they were kind and gave him plenty of things like cookies and cakes. He should be happy right? 

But he's got Dahae, that was all he needed, and wanted. 

"De?" He raised a brow curiously, snucking a glance at his so-called girlfriend from the corner of his peripheral vision. She seemed to have taken a whole lot of interest to her pasta, and was now digging in with so much enthusiasm that he found it hard to believe that it was the cause of the food being good today. 

Because frankly, cafeteria food tasted like dog. 

The girl bit her lip and snuck a glance at Dahae before answering "Are you busy?'

Dahae wanted to scream Of course he's ing busy! Can't you see he's eating?! but that would probably cause her to gain all the more glares from the students. She could feel them right now, probing her back and practically burning holes through the thick woollen school sweater she had swung over her shoulders. 

"Wae?" Baekhyun replied instead, and Dahae's frown deepened. She mentally smacked herself upside the head. How can you be so stupid?! Of course he can talk to girls, and it's not like i own him body and soul! Get a grip!

"H-How can you so suddenly say that," The girl pointed abruptly at Dahae's figure, and the latter's eyes widened. What exactly went through that girl's mind? Dahae wondered that she was one of Baekhyun's fans, but she seemed like a nice girl to her, and the stuttering was totally giving her away. "T-that she's y-your g-girlfriend?"

Baekhyun blinked "Eh?" 

"Y-You told me I w-was y-yours a week ago!" She squeaked loudly, almost too loudly for her own good as everyone now shifted their attention from Dahae to the girl who stood there, watching Baekhyun with a gaze as though he had killed her puppy. Her fists shook with tremor and she bit the inside of her cheek harshly like she was restraining something. However, Dahae's ears shot up and whipping her head to Baekhyun's face, her jaw fell while she could only gape in shock. 

"W-what?" The couple said at the same time. 

What are you saying Byun Baekhyun! Dahae gritted her teeth together, narrowing her eyes, you're at fault in this, pabo. 

"Y-You were k-kissing me, a w-week a-ago! How dare you!" And with that, she spun on her heel and fled the cafeteria as a burst of soprano and alto melodies started buzzing in gossips in the air. Dahae in a breath, ready to face whatever Baekhyun was about to just e from that petty mouth of his. She dismissed his wide, surprised eyes and taken-aback expression, knowing full well that it might just be another stupid catch in which she fell in.

"Byun Baekhyun" His name rolled off her tongue menacingly as everyone quietened down to look at her through fearful eyes. "Explain" 

Seulmi tried to lay a hand on her friends arm "Don't touch me!"Dahae hissed menacingly, her eyes glazed with malice "You heard what that girl said!" 

"yes, precisely why i was going to suggest in beating him up" Seulmi received a typical eye roll from Jinhee- who in turn- didn't believe in violence to solve any problem whatsoever. However, she had to agree to the latter on this one; Byun Baekhyun, what the heck was he doing? Playing around with girls? 

Baekhyun, Dahae could have sworn, was as shocked as her, or more even so. His face, even though always had a pale sheen, was blanched white, and teh fact that he wasn't already trying to apologize himself kept her wondering what was really going on. She gulped down the bile that rose up , and quickly looked away when he tried meeting her eyes. No, she wasn't ready for forgiving. As much as she knew this was just a set up- it might have been, for Baekhyun wasn't that good of an actor to hide his shocked emotion flitting across his face - she had to keep a ground. If Baekhyun thought that she was just as easy as those other girls, maybe.....no, don't even think about it, she told herself firmly. Her wheels stopped spinning, and when her brown orbs met his own, finally, which shone with sincereness, she couldn't help but flinch. 

After all, if Baekhyun wanted her, he had to show her. 

"Dahae, I-" He leaned over to grasp her arm for reassurance, but the girl whipped her hand out before he could touch her, her eyes blazing with an unknown fury that only seemed to seethe with hatred...for him. 

Damn. 

She was about to open , ready for the verbal attack that would rain down and crush his heart to pieces, but instead, she could only splutter useless bull, and if having been right beside herself, she would have smacked her for being so idiotic "I'm-You-please....i'm sorry" 

And then, she her heel and walked away, jades of tears marking their trail over the smooth skin of her cheek. 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It has been days since Dahae had uttered a single word to Baekhyun. When he came to her forming a string of apologies, she had turned her head and gazed elsewhere, her eye void of emotion. When he had knocked numerously on her door until he was sure to have bruised his fist, she had just opened the door to give him a cold glare, and to slam it back in his face. Oh, Baekhyun went through torture all week, didn’t he? Dahae felt guilty, because a small part of her was debating whether to listen to his side of the story. It wasn’t fair to him if she just kept this grudge forever. After all, people made mistakes, because they were human. Baekhyun shouldn’t be no different.

Somehow, her heart ached when the bitter words had left the girl’s mouth in the cafeteria.

But it ached even more when Baekhyun’s crestfallen face flashed through her mind.

Ohgosh, what ever did he do to me? She thought bitterly.

 

She opened her bedroom door with her bag slung over her shoulder, when she suddenly came face to face with none other than the devil himself.

“What?” She hissed.

“We need to talk”

For once, he didn’t seem crazed or out of it. On the comtrary, he was quite composed, and his stance was straight. However, upon looking into his eyes, she flinched and looked back down. There was nothing worse than having to deal with his eyes full of hurt and pain, like someone had stabbed him a hundred times through his heart.

She clenched her hands around her books “I-I have to go”

“Please?” He croaked. His eyes were rimmed with a dark shadow “You need to listen to me, Dahae, please”

 

She sighed, and leaned against her door, waiting for his answer. He gave her space when he was sure that she wouldn’t just dash down the hall and keep avoiding him for life. He crossed his arms and bit his lip “She was just a pinion. It wasn’t her fault; the queenkas made her do it”

 

Dahae blinked “What do you mean?’
Her rigid muscles were contracting by the second, and she was sure that her hands would have bookmarks all over them, from the intensity of her grip.

 

“She was threatened by Mihye and all, because her father works for Mihye’s company, and she knew that with one clap of her fingers, he could be fired. The girl, her name’s Gyuri, she knew what Mihye said was true, and thus she did it only to save her father’s job” He sighed, as if tired that he had to repeat it all again. It seemed like the incident had affected him more than ever “Anyway, point is that it was just a prank. It was Mihye’s doing”

He met her eyes, open with sincerity and muted pleading “I would have never done that”

Dahae scoffed, rolling her eyes “Oh please, Byun Baekhyun, you’re one of the biggest playboys-“

“Flirt” He held her gaze “I’m not a playboy, I flirt, yes, but I don’t go around sleeping with woman if that’s what you were going to say”

she bit her lip and looked away. And now? What was she supposed to do when he was being so innocent about all of this?
She inwardly hit herself on the head. You idiot, why couldn’t you have listened to him earlier, she scolded.

 

Baekhyun watched her with half-lidded eyes, burning with lust and desire. Her biting her lip wasn’t making it any easier. He swore he felt himself getting sweaty just by watching her cute reactions. What was refreshing about Dahae was the fact that she seemed all the opposite of his own character. He was lively and joyful, but somehow, he was attracted to the quiet, levelheaded girl that could only get hyper with close friends. He wondered why, after all, he was really outgoing and- not to deny the fact- a flirt. But never had he seen Dahae show any interest in any guy. Or if she had, she hadn’t been bold about it. Since when had he seen a girl being shy around her crush? Now, what every girl would do was just throw herself in his way and confess to him at any minute she found possible. Not counting the fact that these girls stalked their crushes everywhere they went like sasaeng fans. He shuddered inwardly and felt his attraction towards Dahae heighten even more. The atmosphere tensed and felt charged with his desire to feel her body pressed against his.

 

She opened to say something when Baekhyun’s lips rammed against hers, shushing her. She squirmed at his attempt to kiss her and to push him away, when he held her hands captive and placed them above her head, pressing her against the door with his body and interlacing their fingers romantically. Her heart thudded hard within her chest as she protested weakly against his lips. She tried biting them, hurting them, but that only seemed to turn Baekhyun on even more. On the contrary, the pressure his lips exerted heightened, and parting her lips with his tongue, it was then that she completely lost it.

She hated to admit it, but she missed Baekhyun.

Responding back to his kiss as hesitantly as a soft kitten, he groaned and kissed her passionately, massaging with his. When his tongue met hers, the latter flinched at the sudden contact before Baekhyun took hold of it to on it. She moaned softly, and then blushed at the embarrassing sound she had emitted. He smiled softly against her lips, and pecked her once more before leaning back.

“I missed kissing you”

She rolled her eyes “Oh, you and kissing, I swear I-“ Kissed again.

 

 

----------------

 

REALLY SHORT UPDATE! BUT IN EXAM PERIOD! <3 

SORRY FOR NEGLECTING GUYS, REALLY :(