#BONUS 1

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

#BONUS 1

 

 

 

Since the moment Baekhyun had learnt of becoming a potential (make that confirmed) father of a baby (his baby! His own creation! mini Baekhyun running around!) he had heeded extra unecessary attention to Dahae, especially the part that contained the small spark of life that would soon be as tangible as possible in nine months or less. He dreamt of holding the baby against him, feeling the soft bundle of love cradled in his arms. It would be his and Dahae's creation, someone he had put into the world, and he couldn't have been more proud. If it were to be a boy, he hoped for him to be just like him, and if it were to be a girl, he wished she would ressemble Dahae like the beautiful princess she would be. He promised himself to always be present in their times of need, whether it was something as basic as needing to change nappies, he would be there with Dahae to help her through everything because he knew that his wife was scared of what might come in the future. 

Unlike her husband, the terrified girl was gripped by fear at the prospect of entering another stage in her life, and would always need constant reminders of Baekhyun's love to move her forward. One would find this task annoying and infuriating -after all, this woman didn't want anything to do with his baby, most of the time because she was scared as hell as she had no experience whatsoever with children and hated them - but when Baekhyun chose to marry her, he had made a promise to himself; to always be there no matter what happened, whether good or bad. He knew it was going to be a troubelsome road especially with two hotheaded stubborn mules traveling together, but somehow he was sure that they would reach the destination they were seeking for. 

In the mornings, he made sure to wake up long before his beautiful devoted wife, only to surprise her by nuzzling her neck affectionately until her eyes would flutter open to lock onto his gaze. 

He smiled softly at her before brushing a strand of hair away from her face "Good morning, my lady" 

"Morning" She replied groggily, her voice thick and laced with sleep. Yawning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Dahae sighed before trying to catch some additional z's that could spare her some resting time, but Baekhyun, being the persistent puppy he was, forcefully jerked her awake by nuzzling lightly on the skin right beneath her earlobe so that an adorable yelp left . 

Satisfied with her reaction, the boy's lips twitched into a seductive grin as he pecked her nose "Wake up, Dahae~" 

"Nooo" Her lips unconsciously formed into a cute pout, just like a puppy's would do in dire circumstances to woo it's master. Her husband chuckled at the amount of cuteness overload before peppering kisses onto her face, causing her to shriek and squeal a small "Baek!".

Smiling widely, he trailed the kisses down her chest, in between the valley of her s -she blushed at the prospect of his mouth latching onto the soft skin with only a thin piece of cloth seperating them while his breath sent shivers down to her toes that curled in bliss- onto her stomach. There, he lifted the soft cotton material of her shirt before he parted his lips and let open-mouthed kisses adorn the flesh that flsuhed a deep shade of red at each peck he spared. 

Dahae looked down at him with her eyelashes fluttering like crazy, and seeing his eyes dark with lust made her squirm underneath his body. Her heart was racing a mile an hour and she wouldn't be surprised if her heart just burst out of her chest. "Baek" she breathed silently, a soft prayer that made the said boy's ears perk up with excitement. 

With a soft smile twitching onto his lips and keeping his gaze on hers, he placed a last kiss near her belly button, making sure to let his mouth linger longer than necessary until he felt her take a sharp breath, pecking it after and cooeing softly "Hello there Baby~" 

Dahae giggled while running her fingers through her husband's soft, silky strands that gleamed in the sunlight "She says hello too" 

"How do you know it's a girl?" He quirked a brow, reaching his body up and placing his head onto her chest, noticing the blush that seeped onto Dahae's cheeks like spilled paint when he did that. He smirked inwardly to himself and did a smal victory dance. He still loved the fact that he was the reason for that little schoolgirl blush that adorned her skin a beautiful pink peony. 

"I-I just know, mother's intuition" She scoffed and tried pushing his head away. 

Instead of obeying her commands, the boy's nose deeper into her cleavage and he rubbed his face between the valley of her s affectionately while Dahae yelped cutely and started meeping at him "Baek stop! What are you doing?!" 

He chuckled deeply, like a purring cheetah when her fingers entwined through his locks and tugged slightly when he did something extraordinary with that mouth of his. Sometimes, Dahae wondered if she was ever going to stop blushing at his mere actions. Granted, the boy was a kissing machine, and had a lot of stamina that outran hers totally, but the level of reaction just wasn't the same. Instead of blushing like a small schoolgirl-like she might do- he actually growled when pleasure, or grunted ily. 

Dahae loved hearing that. Especially when she knew deep down she was the reason for that sound to fall out of his lips. 

His fingers brushed over her pink, flushed cheek, and he grinned while pinching the soft, deft skin underneath. "You're so cute" 

She narrowed her eyes into threatenting slits "You want something, don't you? What is it now?"

Damn. She could totally see through his game. He whined softly and burrowed his face in the pillows of her chest as the girl gasped softly and clutched onto his head. A small smirk played upon his lips knowing that his wife was writhing in sweet pleasure that made her toes curl. 

In an attempt to melt her cold walls, he puckered his lips into an adorable pout "Baekkie wants breakfast~" 

"Are you kidding me" Dahae threw back her head and sighed exasperately at the boy. Partly because if she watched that cute scene displayed in front of her any longer, she might just succumb to his task. And Jung Dahae- oops, she meant Byun Dahae- never gave in no matter what the circumstances. That were her beliefs; to be a strong woman and strive for her own happiness, not to make a man happy. But somehow, when his fingers continued poking her stomach mercilessly with that puppy-eyed look adorning his face, she felt part of her turn into a pile of mush. 

Urgh, Byun Baek i hate you! She cursed the said boy silently inside her head and nodded in defeat, a smile braking onto her own face upon seeing her husband's light up like a small kid. 

"Gomawo, Jagiya~" 

"Urgh, you owe me" 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

He soon got used to her weird and strange cravings. For example, he had always known that small for ice-cream- a habit that his wife loved dearly, stashing boxes of all flavours inside their fridge- but never had he imagined it would have turned out to that extent. This is probably why he got the shock of his life when his dear wife-the one who hated going to sleep at the late hours of the night because she would wake up with a splitting headache and eyes glued with tiredness the day after- sat at the kitchen counter at 12 o'clock at night, snacking ravenously on a mint-chocolate flavoured ice-cream tub. 

She froze instantly upon seeing his frame leaning against the doorwat with an amused look set upon his features, and her jaw went slack, hanging open. Instantly, her brain tried concocting any stupid explanation that would valid for her snacking like a pig, practically eating the tub whole to herself. 

"I-Uh-I was just-" She tried spluttering out excuses, but the boy merely chuckled and walked over to her. Unconsciously, she drew the tub against her chest and watched with fearful eyes as he crossed over to her side and placed his palms onto the corners of the table, trapping her there with his lips ghosting over her earlobe. 

"You didn't invite me to eat with you?" He whispered seductively, nipping slightly at the exposed skin on her ear. She winced and bit her lip, trying to seek out and formulate an escape route. But Baekhyun wasn't having any of that, as he was well acquainted with her tactics, he made sure to press his body against hers so that no escape could be available. 

His hot breath wasn't helping at all, making her insides and her brain go all fuzzy and clodu with thoughts revolving about how Baekhyun looked friggin y in that dim light of the kitchen. She sighed inwardly at her stupid distraction. 

"Huh?" he whispered, his lips now pecking her ear and grazing his teeth against the sensitive-now pink-flesh. 

"U-Um.." She blinked rapidly and shoved the tub into his chest, eyes averted to the ground as she suddenly found great interest in the patterns that lay at her feet. "D-do you want some?" 

She was just too cute in that oversized sweatshirt pooling around her, her curves practically drowning in the thick material, not counting the fact that he had a thing for girls with messy buns. It made them look y and inviting, and Baekhyun his lips unconsciously. His eyes landed on her own patch of rose that was tinged with bits of ice-cream, and a flame of desire flared up within him as lust clouded over his senses. 

"I like ice-cream" he leaned in and smirked ily, his nose brushing hers in a tantalizing sensation. "But," He added hotly, his breath fanning over her face while tingles brushed down her spine. Dahae swore the boy was sizzling with raging hormones. She could see it, she felt it. 

His lips were nanometers from hers "I like you better" He gave her a look through those hooded eyes, and before she could respond or reply back a witty commentary that would get the boy to back off, his tongue had darted out and her upper lip, ravishing on the flavour. After all, it was one of his favourite after dahae's lips of course. 

His wife's body shuddered with pleasure, and small whimper escaped from the back of . Seeing her desperation for his lips to meet hers, he decided to more by the bottom part of her lip this time, letting his wet muscle linger a bit longer than necessary and nibbling fondly on the red patch of skin that made Dahae moan softly while her cheeks turned a beautiful shade of crimson. 

Annoyed by Baekhyun's reckless taunts and tricks, Dahae suddenly growled like a ferocious kitchen, fire lighting up behind her eyes and startling her husband, who raised a brow at her unhabitual action. He opened his mouth to let out a witty remark but was silenced when Dahae pushed the tub aside, cradled his face with her small, lithe fingers and brought his lips down to cover them with her own. He impulsively moaned when she the patch of skin, nibbling and biting his lower lip with an agression he had never been victim to before. He let her wet muscle explore his cave, and groaned suddenly in ectasy while fireworks danced behind his eyelids when she bit his tongue. 

Smirking, Dahae kissed him harder as her hands took on a life of their own. Running across the smooth planes of his broad chest, she traced his firm biceps and kept going lower and lower, earning a ferocious growl from her now husband. 

His hand caught hers before she reached his pants, and he panted softly against her "Not yet, princess". In a swift movement, he had wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed her flush against his sinuous body. Catching her lips beneath his own, he massaged them softly as his tongue darted out to start their usual waltz of tongue battles. She mewled like a milk-starved kitten while his hands travelled down her body to rest on her thighs, massaging them with the tip of his thumb in an manner. She gasped slightly but he quickly took that breath away, growling when her hands combed through his hair gently, tugging and squeezing. The sounds that she emitted was enough to make him high just like they were making love, only much better. 

When his finger was about to come in contact with her underwear that she flinched suddenly and pushed him away, her cheeks alight with flushed peony that made her look more like an adorable schoolkid. Entranced, the boy reached up to caress her cheek softly with his fingers. 

"Now.." He grasped the tub of ice-cream and took a bite, letting the taste linger on his tongue before leaning in again while his lips "..what was it about ice cream?" 

And kissed her. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

BONUS! hope you guys like it :3 i just love DaeBaek couple they have so much chemistry i wanna squeal unghhhhhh ;_; 

anywayyyyyyy, please leave comments subscribe and upvote! <3 

i'm really sorry for not replying your comments *bows a million times* It's just that i don't have to time respond, as i started school again and heck, its like a tsunami of paperwork drowns me everyday :( I'm really sorry bout that. 

I LOVE YOU!<3