Now I Need Some Cuddling (+ Long Authors Note)

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

OMG GUYS ;_;

I woke up this morning and checked AFF, and this was right before my computer exam so imagine...

I see 34 new comments for this story OMGEEE I LOVE YOU GUYS SARANGHAE FOREVER!<3 this might not mean much to you guys but to me it is, i've never received so many comments at once before and i'm sososososososoooo happy! NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE AMOUNT OF SUBBIES JUST DOUBLED OVERNIGHT HOLY SHAITTTTT..... <3  I'm not usually those people that can express themselves freely (I'm not cheesy, just like Wu Yi Fan hehehe xD) but i can say: SARANGHAEEEEEE X 100000000000 <3<3<3<3 

Seriously guys, this is awesome, it boosted my mental state so much i'm positive of my computer exam when i did it :D <3 I love you guys, you're the best! <3 i haven't replied to all the comments, but i will do so tomorrow, please excuse my delay!<3 *bows*

I was so happy that i tried to update a longer chappie as a present, and YES, I AM DEFINITELY CONTNUING THIS AS A SHORT STORY!<3 

THANK YOU ALL!!!! <3 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The final bell rung to signal the end of school, and crowds of students gathered round in the courtyard for some mid-afternoon chatter before returning to their dorms. Dahae sighed as she made her way to the benches where her girlfriends were waiting: Seulmi and Jinhee. Truth to be told, those three had stuck together since primary, would you believe it or not. they had always been and always will be friends; being the outcasts, crazy, hyper girls that couldn't care less about looks or acting all feminely. 

They waved as she made her way over, blowing air onto her fringe. "Ahh, so tired~" Dahae stretched her arms to the sky, feeling the pull of her muscles through her school shirt. Before she could even say a hello to them, Seulmi had grasped her arm and pulled her to them, a blazing fire in her eyes. 

This meant business. Dahae could only gulp. 

'H-hey, what's up?' Dahae stuttered, feeling like a trapped mouse with their gazes pinned over her. 

'Yah, for how long were you going to keep it a secret huh?' Seulmi's voice dripped with venom, and the latter flinched at the harsh, cold words. 

'keep what a secret?' She was truly lost. What had she done wrong again?

'You and Baekhyun of course!' Jinhee interrupted, blinking her eyes rapidly at Dahae and squeezing her arm with excitement. Out of all of them three, Jinhee was known for being the overhyperactive queen. Bubbly and charming, she could have guys at her feet. Could was an understatement, but too bad that she wasn't really interested in them, even if dozens of rings or flowers would land at her feet. 

Seulmi rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead 'will you shut that mouth of yours, Jinhee?' she sneered. No, she wasn't being overly y. That was Seulmi's character, whether anyone liked it or not. Dahae had never seen a soft bone in Seulmi's body. Ice princess? Hm, that could quite fit the description. Usually, she would find her cold-hearted friend on a motorcycle while threatening nearly all boys within her radius. She wondered sometimes if Seulmi had any interest in boys, but judging from the numerous Linkin Park and Eminem posters that decorated the girls' room, Dahae had quickly wiped that doubt off her mind. 

'There's nothing to tell, really" Dahae frowned. 

'Oh, so you're telling me that him kissing you was just 'nothing?'' Jinhee's voice raised another octave higher. 

She received a slap across the head by none other than Seulmi. 

Dahae ran a frustrated hand through her now-messy ponytail, and quickly retold them the events that came to why Baekhyun had been doing all this. Their jaws kept dropping lower and lower, threatening to touch the ground when she had finally finished her tale. 

'are you kidding me?!' Jinhee fanned herself 'Damn girl, you caught quite a fine fish i should say' 

'oh please, what's so great about him anyway?' Seulmi rolled her eyes 'he's nothing but a pest' 

Jinhee stuck out her tongue at the cold girl 'when you'll get married, i'll be sure to recite the sermons and make them extra-cheesy for you' 

'and why the hell do you let him kiss you? You guys are practically strangers for god's sake!' Seulmi ignored Jinhee's attempts to blow off her temper, instead putting her hands on her hips while tapping her foot. 

Dahae unconsciously pouted 'yah, it's not my fault that he took me by surprise. How was i supposed to know?' 

"You could have pushed him away'

'i did! You wouldn't know how many times i had to before he stopped' 

 

'Yah Kim Seulmi, stop destroying their perfect relationship, i think,' Jinhee clasped her hands together with hearts practically falling out of her eyes 'that they're perffff for each other' 

Seulmi snorted 'oh please, don't start with the cheesy-talk' 

'what's so bad with cheesy t- HOLY mama of chickens' Jinhee's jaw dropped lower-if it could even do that- and suddenly grabbing Dahae's arm, she looked at the thing that was astounding her behind Dahae's shoulder. The said girl raised a brow and cocked her head 'what's wrong?' 

'Them. Hotties. Coming. Omg. Fanning. Omg. " Jinhee started hyperventilating and Dahae turned to see EXO walking towards them. They were in such a big number that it made her heart flip with nervousness. quickly turning her head, she averted her eyes while hurrying to pack her books and get the hell out of here before they reached them. 

"Quick! Let's go before they catch us!" She panted while her two friends watched her in mere amusement, still unmoving 'yah!' she shouted 'What are you waiting for-'

'Jung Dahae!' 

*oh no*. She knew that voice. 

 

'oh ' Dahae quickly cursed when her book fell over, bending over to retrieve it, she suddenly felt someone pulling her up and before she could react, soft lips settled onto hers softly. Her eyes widened when he pulled away, showcasing a row of pearly white teeth that seemed to straight and perfect to be true. 

Dahae felt her face heat up, and she convinced herself that it was due to the heat in the air 'Yah! You punk!' she clumped his head, as red as a fire engine. 

'ow jagiya!~ don't be like that!~' Baekhyun pulled her close, nuzzling his face into her neck affectionately, just like a puppy would. Dahae avoided her friends' gaze, unsure whether to confirm that this relationship was utterly platonic with no feelings involved. *damn this Baekhyun! Can't he keep his hands to himself?!* she groaned inwardly, slapping her face in mortification. The exo boys were as shocked as her, gaping at the newly found Baekhyun.

'hyung, are you sick?' Chanyeol asked, the first one to snap out of his daze. 

'No' Baekhyun sent him a pointed look from the depths of Dahae's collarbones, still sniffing her. 

Luhan pretended to gag 'i thought you disliked Jung Dahae' 

'thought so too' 

'make that three'

'are you that bipolar, hyung?' 

'let me quote 'i hate her guts'' Kris made air quotes with his long fingers, a gummy smile plastered on his face. What a surprise for the cool ice prince of the school to show his perfect rows of vampire teeth. Dahae might have been blinded by such whiteness, if not for the fact that the words he said settled into her brain. 

She pushed Baekhyun away 'Yah, you big hypocrite' 

He snuggled closer 'i'm sorry jagiya~' 

'urgh, we're not even dating, get off!' She huffed, this time using as much force as she can to repel his body backwards. With another glare, she walked away with a slight mutter of 'see you at dinner' to her friends. They all stared at her retreating back, lost in their own thoughts for a while when Seulm suddenly turned and got a hold of Baekhyun's s shirt collar. 

"You punk' she gritted her teeth, hissing venomously. The words she spat out coiled viciously in the air, stinging like bees 'how dare you play with her this way? HUH?!' 

Baekhyun's eyes were as wide as D.O's 'what are you talking about? I'm not playing with her' his confused face turned into a frown. 

'Either you've been a fat stupid douche that can't see what's hanging in front of his face, or ' Seulmi grasped back of his head and pulled his hair. He shrieked with pain, trying to swat her hands away. But Seulmi wasn't a balck belt for nothing, and she pulled even harder. 'You're just playing with her feelings' 

'A-Aniya! I-I'm not-OUCH!- Playing with her feelings-Woman will you STOP pulling my hair?!" He exhaled with relief when she pushed him away abruptly. He grasped onto his tendrils, thanking the god's that his roots haven't fallen out yet. 

'If you had been someone else, i would have ing beating you up without thinking twice" she spat out the profanity with as much venom as she could, her words filling the air with spite 'but seeing as i want Dahae to be happy, then i'm letting you off' 

'eh?' Baekhyun blinked. 

'I'm telling you to go and get her you douchebag! What are you still here for?! Run to her room idiot!" Seulmi's vein throbbed dangerously at her forehead as she glared at the boy, who quickyl stumbled over his feet and dashed away. He came a back a second after to ask 'What's her room number?' 

"24B' Junhee murmured, and he dashed away again like the wind. 

The exo boys sighed, was that it? Was Baekhyun really in love? They could hardly believe it. It felt like his personality had gone through a 360 degree turn, and it made them reluctant to the idea of love. Could he have changed that much because of Jung Dahae? It didn't even make sense, seeing as he hated her guts just now up until lunch, which turned out into him kissing her, resulting in a full makeout session. 

Chanyeol sighed 'love is complicated' 

'nu uh' Seulmi shook her head 'He,' she pointed to Baekhyun's distant figure, watching him disappear 'is the screwed up little ' 

 

---------------

 

 

 

Baekhyun took a moment to recollect his breath. Here he was, standing outside Dahae's room. 

The first thing that crossed his mind when he took a look at his beloved's face, was to notice how a pretty shade of pink her lips were, very peony with a tinge of orange and red in them. They looked delicious in the afternoon sunlight pecking soft kisses onto her skin, that meant; . 

Damn, he was jealous of sunlight. Come on, how pathetic could that be? 

He had solved the problem; the bullying, the hate, all the things he did to her. 

He didn't hate her, no, that was just the word he used, because he couldn't say anything else for fear of his reputation as a high school bad boy and kingka. He was respected by many, and adored by girls, no way could he just express his love so freely for someone as insignificant as Jung Dahae. But then, he slowly started noticing her more and more, and the more he did, the more he found her alluring. She was turning prettier day by day, sometimes her hair more glossy, Her eyes would shine when her bangs would be out of her face, showing the beautiful creamy forehead that he wanted to peck so badly. Oh, and let's not forget the lips that were the first things that drew him to her. 

Those lips. 

Not plump, not seductive or perfect, just hers. 

Imperfectly perfect. 

All in all, the feeling that radiated off him everytime he saw her around, wasn't hate at all....

He liked her. 

Yes, when was the day that he would have said that? 

*Okay, enough talking Baek* He pep-talked to himself. Clearing his throat, his hand reached up to knock the door softly, his hand slightly shaking from fear and anxiety. Not because of her, but because he was scared of the rejection, if there was going to be one. 

'yeah?' the door opened to reveal a sleepy, messy-haired Dahae. 

Baekhyun gulped *Damn, i love it when she doesn't have her glasses on*. 

Her eyes widened when she recognized his silhouette, and made a move to close the door in his face. He blocked it with his foot at the last instant, and gave her a look. 'what exactly are you trying to do?' 

'this is my room' she noted coldly. 

'are you avoiding me?' 

'i have all the right to' she grumbled. 

'Wae?' he frowned slightly, and it could have been an adorable sight, if not for him being Byun Baekhyun of course 'you promised remember?' 

"What?' She snapped. 

"That you wouldn't leave me, you pinky promised" His voice dropped to a soft murmur, and she looked down, guilt rushing to her heart. True, she had said that. 

'Baek, you can't play around with me, i told you that" She ran a hand through her tousled hair, and sighed. The slight was so alluring, so y to Baekhyun that he bit his lip, trying to suppress the desire that was bubbling up inside hi stomach, alighting his hormones. 

'And i told you' He gritted his teeth together "That i liked you. Why can't you take my words to heart? Instead of shoving that 'playing around' in my face?"

Dahae opened to say something, to shut it a moment later when she realized that Baekhyun was right, he had said those words, a multiple times even. *dammnit*. She crossed her arms over her chest, and looked at him with a pointed look "How can i trust that you're not going to dump me for some hot blonde babe the moment one comes along, huh?" 

"Yah' His expression darkened "how can you compare me to that Pabo Myungsoo? Am i that easy to you?!' 

She flinched. "Well, I-' 

"Enough. I've had enough with you" He hissed, his eyes dangerously narrowed. Somehow, she found this side of Baekhyun y, even though she was porbably scared out of her wits right now with him acting like that. But when his words sank in her brain, she blinked in shock "What?! What do you mean enough-mmph!'

His hand s at the back of her neck to muffle her cries with a kiss. He pushed her into her room and closed the door with his foot, one arm circling her waist to press her closer. 'Kiss Now, Talk Later' He whispered his catchphrase once again, his lips not even seperating from hers even for one syllable. Dahae hadn't even noticed that they had moved until the back of her knees hit the back of the bed, making her tumble and resulting int Baekhyun falling over her. He didn't seem to mind though, and kept kissing her sensually like a long lost lover he hadn't seen for years. 

He nibbled onto her lower lip while his fingers kneaded through her hair, releasing the soft knots in the tendrils. His other hand pressed onto her hipbone, drawing sensual circles over the part of her skin. Gasping, she let out a quiet whimper when he slipped his tongue in expertedly and massaged her tongue with his. Clutching desperately on his shirt, her hands unconsciously went up to his head to run her fingers through his soft, baby hair that was so fluffy and soft to the touch, like velvet. She loved it, like puppy's fur under her palms. He suddenly giggled when her finger accidentally brushed the lower part of his skull, and he rewarded her with soft butterfly kisses over her jaw. 

She breathed in deeply when his mouth left hers, looking up at the ceiling through hazy eyes. Baekhyun sighed and let his breath tickle her neck. His hands wrapped protectively around her waist and he snuggled up to her like a puppy would for a full cuddling session, and threw her blanket over the two of them. 

'Yah, we haven't even bathed yet!' She protested but soon got silenced when he kissed her softly. 

She frowned at him when he decided occupying himself with her collarbones 'Yah, don't think you can shut me up all the time with those lips of yours-'

He reached up to press his lips against hers, and she sighed softly. "You'r unbelievable, Byun Baekhyun"

He chuckled deeply and caressed her cheek, his own resting in the curve of her neck "I think i haven't said this yet"

She frowned "eh?"

"Saranghae"

Her face blossomed with red "U-Uh, Y-yah, You-Um.."

He smiled against her skin, pressing a soft peck on her neck "It's fine, i'll wait until you can say it back properly"

"Y-Yah, Y-You-"

And there we go again, kissing her again to shut her up. 

"Ah~ This is so comfy~" He snuggled closer, his face nuzzling her cheek and his fingers twisting a lock of hair around "Why didn't i think of that before?'

She rolled her eyes "You were too busy bullying me, that's why"

"Mianhae" He lifted his face so that they were face to face, grinning foolishly like a small mischievious schoolboy that rumbled her insides. 

"Urgh, you're so cheesy" 

He bent down to nuzzle his nose against hers affectionately "You like that"

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, stop that-"

He tightened his grip "You know you do" 

"Ohmygod, Byun Baek what is up WITH YOU AND CUDDLING?!"