Fighting with Mr. Byun

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

Hey there guys!:D 

Firstly, i sincerely apologise for the long wait, but as you know, i've been out camping for a week so ....spare me the flames pleae :D (It was hell, if you must know). 

I feel in a very christmassy mood since the past few days, aren't you guys?!:3 i feel excited to put up my tree this year! :D Early Merry Christmas! 

Here's a long update to make up for my absence, i hope you guys will like it. Comment, subscribe and upvote!<3 

P.S: Thanks to the person who requested that i do a small fight in between the couple. Hope you'll like it :) 

 

 

Months passed by, and soon the honeymoon phase for the couple seemed to distinguish into a very small flicker of flame. It wasn't that Dahae hated his cuddles or all that , it just that sometimes, she needed space to breathe. And when she did ask her boyfriend to just take a step away from her, he would just whine and start nagging like a drama queen so much that finally, she had even regretted to ask. No but truthfully, one wouldn't want to just be killed with hugs and kisses right? And even then, Dahae wasn't a very cuddling person to begin with, and this trait of hers hadn't changed at all even when seeing the new side of Baekhyun. On the other hand, Baekhyun's actions seemed to become more sticky and annoying-he wouldn't even let her walk to class without a hand on her waist, or his arm slung around her shoulder- Come on! She wasn't his pet dog, she was his girlfriend! 

Arguments seemed to break out more often for the couple, and on one particular day, the worst got off from Dahae. 

"Goddamnit Baekhyun!" She slammed her palm so hard on the lunchroom table that the sound echoed and bounced off the lunch hall walls, but for once she couldn't care less. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her with surprised expression clear on their faces. 

The said boy looked up with a frown peaking his eyebrows "Huh?" 

"don't 'huh' me!" She threw him a scowl that he had been so used to seeing over the past weeks "Stop toe-flirting with me" 

"What?" He acted baffled, when inside he was kicking himself for having done that "I wasn't 'toe-flirting' with you or whatever the that is" 

"Don't treat me like a freaking idiot! You know damn well what i'm talking about!" She hollered. 

They were practically murdering each other with their glares, until Chanyeol stepped up and broke them apart. "What's up with you guys?!" He cried with a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder "You're fighting like small kids over nothing!" 

Dahae pointedly ignored Chanyeol's feeble argument "You're the worst, Byun Baekhyun" She growled, before turning on her heel and walking away, the door banging with a clang! to signal her departure. 

The boy seemed baffled and his jaw hung open in surprise. A pang resonated inside his heart with longing for that familiar backside to turn back and run into his arms. Why was she being like this? What did he ever do wrong? Millions of questions filled his already confused mind, and he found the guilt eating away at his stomach with fearless churns and twists. It was true that they had been fighting more regularly, and sometimes he felt like he didn't know the Dahae he had fallen in love with, but in a way, he was to blame. If he hadn't been so possessive over her -pushing away other guys and glaring non-stop- she wouldn't have reacted the way she was reacting now. 

However, it wasn't entirely his fault either. She had become more and more agressive during the past months, and quite frankly, he was sick of it, sick of her. 

His eyes widened, i did not just say that. 

Apparently you did, Baekhyun-ah. He shook his head and took a deep breath, willing his aching heart to reassemble into the right pieces. 

Would this fight last forever? 

----------------------------------------

 

 

"Baekhyun, talk to her" 

"No."

"Baekhyun." 

Baekhyun turned to his friend with an emotinless mask seeping through his features, as hard as stone "No, Kris. Let me be" 

The latter sighed for the millionth time this day. Seulmi had talked to him about the couple, and damn, had she talked. Hearing the pain subdued in the depths of her voice was a price he wasn't going to pay, no matter what. He hated seeing her suffer when she wasn't even the cause of the fight. Seulmi was a strong, independent feminist, but sometimes, even the strongest break down once in a while, and need a shoulder to cry on. Dahae hadn't talked to any of them during two weeks now, and it was breaking his heart how much she went through. 

"Hey, it's okay" Kris had laid a hand on her shoulder in comfort when tears had broken out of her wide, glassy eyes. Seulmi pushed his hand aside and shook her head rapidly "I'm not crying! Stop it!" 

Albeit the fact that Kris feared her bull temper, he ignored her protests and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, pressing her face into the crook of his neck and cradling the back of her head like a baby "Of course you're not" He had murmured softly, the soft baritone of his voice sending chills down her spine. 

"I-It's just-" She hiccuped, trying to pull away "My eyes are sweating, that's it!" 

"Of course they are" He had chuckled deeply, pulling away to press a soft kiss to her cheek "You'll see Seulmi, they'll get back together in no time" 

She pushed him away, blushing ferociously like a blazing fire had just erupted in her face "Y-You're annoying! Just get lost!" 

Instead of feeling offended, he laughed while translating her words *You're cool, just stay by my side* and nuzzled her nose affectionately, pecking the tip "I know i know"

"no seriously Kris-" He shut her up by claiming her lips in a tender kiss, massaging her own. Instantly, she become as pliant as a wet planche for him, and when they broke away for air, she pouted. "That isn't fair and you know it" She grumbled. 

He pecked her temple and hugged her closer to his body, his legs doing a lap around hers "I just love it when you're so compliant" 

 

"It's not only the two of you, but it's affecting everyone around you" Kris said gently. "So for once, be unselfish and go and apologize" 

"Why is it always me?" The smaller boy unconsciously pouted. 

"Because you're the man in the relationship, now buck up and apologize before i kill your sorry " 

------------------------

 

Baekhyun's heart raced as he watched Dahae's familiar focused face during the lecture of Korea's Ancient History. He thought that saying sorry in the midst of a class would've been more appropriate and casual than just declaring his neverending love for the girl in the middle of the cafeteria like a love-sick fool.

The problem? He was scared of her rejection.

Dahae could be as mean as a when she needed to, and right now, he wasn't playing in good hands. At all. 

However, the feel of his lips on hers was too much of a burden to bear. He needed, wanted to feel the soft, velvet skin underneath his as he kissed her passionately like the world was about to end. He lusted with desire at every free second about how gently he would nibble the tip of , his tongue dancing in hers in a wave of passionate heat as their bodies would coil together in a dancing waltz of vines. 

Damn, Byun Baekhyun was desperate. Desperate for Dahae, that is. 

 

Dahae could be as mean as a when she needed to, and right now, he wasn't playing in good hands. all. 

Clearing his throat and gulping for reassurrance, he knocked slightly on the door with a shaking fist, and opened it ever so slowly when the teacher asked him to enter. Bowing slightly, he said without even looking at the girl "Seongsangnim, i would like to speak to Jung Dahae for a minute, please".

When he finally averted his eyes to his girlfriend's face, the first thing that hit him was the round, circular cupid's bow of her lips. It felt like a temptation to fall into the pits of hell. Never had he ever in his life wanted to taste the red velvet that seemed so inviting and soft....desirable. His own lips ached to feel the sweet but yet tangy taste that left him longing for more, and he tried to tear his gaze away for a moment when the teacher called out to Jung Dahae. 

With a sigh, the girl got up and followed him silently outside in the corridor. The boy was so near, yet so far in her own eyes. She couldn't even touch him for fear that he would just recoil from her in disgust. Instead, she kept her hands clenched into tight fists at her side. 

When the boy turned to face her, there was just a stony surface above the mist of his glazed eyes, with no emotion playing in the depths of mocha. 

Before she could even open to speak her mind about the fact that he had just pulled her out of a very important class, the boy had slammed his body onto hers and entwined their fingers together, pressing them above her head as he leaned in, a breath away from her face. 

She stilled, her muscles stopping to function like ice had tumbled down her spine. 

"I can't bear it, Jung Dahae. Stop playing with my feelings" Baekhyun murmured in a harsh tone. "I'm always the one trying to persuade you, why can't the roles be reversed for once?" 

She intook a large amount of breath when she felt his tongue encircling her earshell, causing her to emitt a very loud squeak. He chuckled appreciatively, so she wasn'y that immune to his touches, that was a good sign. Not being one to leave his artwork unfinished, the boy grazed his teeth agains the sensitive skin on the tip of her ear, making sure that she shivered in delight just before removing his touch. His hands squeezed hers while his nose traced the path along her neck, inhaling her sweet smelling scent that sent his mind in a whirlwind of foregin feelings that ignited parts of his body Baekhyun never knew he possessed. 

Dahae's lips formed a squeal when she felt Baekhyun's mouth murmur sensually sweet nothings against the skin of her neck, and biting his favourite spot while leaving her writhing under him, gasps leaving when he did something extraordinary to her. Kissing his way up to her face, one of his hands distangled to cup her cheek softly, his fingertip tracing the soft peony skin that had blossomed into a pink rose while he kept brushing his lips against hers, never really kissing her fully. 

Frustration built inside Dahae's stomach as the angry fire bubbled u , and this time, she wasn't about to back down from what she was about to do. 

She lunged towards him and smashed their lips together in a heated kiss, her tongue delving between his lips to find his as they danced a ballad which were theirs and theirs alone. She softly on the tip of his tongue, sometimes biting down on it to make the boy growl ily in her ear. 

Breaking away for air, she gasped when Baekhyun leant down to nuzzle her cheek and it with his tongue, the wet muscle doing wonders. 

He chuckled deeply at her state "We should fight more often, it's not every day that i can get you to kiss me" 

Her eyes narrowed and her face twisted into a scowl "Oh screw you" 

He pressed a soft kiss to her nose "Am i forgiven then?" 

This time, she had to smile. "You were forgiven long ago, "