Early Christmas Special Pt.II: Don't talk Backwards with Me

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything

 

HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS! I'VE COME BACK FROM MY LONGLONGLONGLONGLONG HIATUS! :D 

FINALLY, I FINISHED MY EXAMS, AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF TORTURE :D I FEEL SO REVIVEDDD! 

This is a filler chapter, but i was too excited to update today so i'll leave you guys with this!:D And plus, i'll be updating more frequently from now on, so keep reading! thank you all for keeping subscribed and for commenting, i really really appreciate them all! :D <3 

Please excuse the horrible writing, i know i know it isn't the best, i'm kinda ruined after those exams, and my typing speed has asor educed greatly so i make more mistakes while typing, which brings it back to the tardiness of the chapter :( well i hope you'll enjoy it even then, and leave comments ehhh?

Btw, SHOUTOUT TO NARUTO FANS OUT THERE! IF YOU'RE ON FANFICTION.NET AND LOVE SASUHINA COUPLE, DO CHECK OUT MY STORY OVER HERE: 

 

Shinjiru (Believe: SasuHina story)

 

 

thank you all<3! :D 

 

P.S: I had to write something for Seulmi so that all is done and over, and that i could concentrate now on Baekhyun and Dahae's relationship. NExt chapter will definitely be filled with major BAek/Dahae fluff! I promise! Until then commetn subs and upvote! <3 

 

 

 

They had all gathered right beside the ice rink when hands and feet were numb with the cold. Dahae and Baekhyun stood up to join them- but not before the said boy had interlocked their fingers together in a very intimate grasp, squeezing her palm comfortingly when a squeal slowly rose up Dahae's throat. She was certain that her face was as red as a burning coal put in the fire, and drew up her scarf to cover half of her face, mortified. Could this get any worse? She thought miserably. She hated the fact that it was only Baekhyun that could make her act like this, all red in the face and jumpy with tingles. Oh god, could someone even listen to her! She sounded like some kind of middle-school toddler that was experiencing the effects of having a first crush. 

"We have a surprise for you guys" Xiumin announced, a toothy grin breaking across his cute, round-edged face. Heushered everyone over and started walking. Everyone shrugged and followed him, while Dahae blinked and threw a nervous glance in her boyfriend's direction. 

"Where are we going?" She murmured softly so that the sound reached Baekhyun's ears only. 

"You'll see" He winked playfully while dragging her along. Rolling her eyes, she turned her head to the side and watched as Jinhee and Luhan communicated together, their cheeks pink with the glow of winter (Or was it?). 

"Are you cold, Jinhee-ah?" Luhan asked. The latter shook her head and threw him a soft smile "I'm fine" 
And that's when a hackful of shivers took over her body. 

The boy sighed and took of his scarf, wrapping it securely around her frail, smooth neck. He diverted hi eyes while doing so, for he was scared that temptation might get the better of him and he would just pounce without warning. His desire for Jinhee was burning, jumping and he wondered briefly if it was only because of his attraction to girls. Of course, Jinhee was a girl, and a very curvy one at that, no guy would just pass by her without taking a second glance. But as Luhan had exfliated her character, he discovered that there was more of what she was actually showing, for herself and to others. Jinhee wasn't only cute and pretty, but had a heart of an angel. 

"Thanks" She bowed her head, ashamed of being so weak. 

"You shouldn't lie to make others feel better, you know" His hand crawled up her shoulder " Think of your own well-being" and he let his arm fall. 

She jumped with surprise, and as she gaped at his side profile, a mixture of shock and uncertainity was flashing across her features like a camera screen. If only Luhan could keep those and lock them forever, only for him to see whenever he wished to. 

A sudden blush erupted over his cheeks upon feeling the intensity of her gaze. 

 

Dahae chuckled softly. *Those two, always so shy*. A sudden squeeze of her fingers brought her back to reality, and as she looked up to meet Baekhyun's soft, chocolate irises, a whole school of butterflies reanimated inside her lower abdomen, batting their wings against her ribcage and leaving her with electric sizzles that made her tingle all over with ....with what? 

"What's that frown for, huh?" Baekhyun poked the space between her eyebrows. 

She blinked, taken aback "Nothing, just thinking" 

"You have the ability to think?!" He gasped dramatically, a hand covering his mouth in a stupid attempt to stop the laughter "I'm impressed"

She threw him an icy glare, her eyes crystal knives that made him flinch "I should be asking you that. Doesn't your cheap mind only know things like kissing?" 

"Funny, Hahaha. I'm laughing really" He flatly replied. 

"Who said it was funny?" 

He growled "Jung Dahae" 

She stopped, a smirk tilting the curve of her lips "Byun Baekhyun" 

He took a step closer, the fiery howl of a beast  restrained inside his throat "Jung Dahae"

"Byun Baekhyun" She mimicked his tone. 

"Jung Dahae" He hissed, taking another step, their noses brushing "Do you wanna die?" Her smirk, instead of faltering, grew wider. "Do YOU wanna die, Byun Baekhyun?" 

"Stop teasing me" 

"You stop teasing me" 

"You started it" 

"Great, I'm continuing it" She sniggered, loving how his threateningly angry and aghast face had no effect on her whatsoever. On the contrary, she felt like laughing her guts out. 

Their foreheads pressed together.

"I hate you" He stated. 

"I hate you too"

" I hate you more"

"I hate you the mo-" His lips brushed hers, claiming it in a passionate battle of tongues. Whimpering against the sudden action, he took this chance to slide his tongue between her lips while she gasped at the sensation of his teeth grazing her lower mouth. Dahae was too inexperienced compared to Baekhyun, and giving up her place, she just let him do the work, exploring familiar areas that he loved and yearned for at every second. Her body shook with every , every contour, every edge his wet muscle grazed and massaged, spilling her moans inside his mouth involuntarily. 

His hands wove around her waist, and he pressed her body closer to his, desired sensations of electric currents charging through the air. 

His lips slid down the crook of her neck, burying his face inside the cotton material of her scarf, making her giggle when his breath hit her weak spot. He nuzzled her affectionately, breathing in her unique scent which sent his mind into waves and waves of ectasy. 

Realization that they were in a public place was like cold water shaking her awake. Pushing him away abruptly, she turned and hid her red face in the soft, comforting cotton of her mittens. 

Baekhyun's lips tilted into a soft, gentle smile when seeing the flustered and shy face of his girlfriend. turning her around in his arms, he pried her hands off her face and pecked her temple. "I lied.  I love you the most" 

She rolled her eyes and gave him a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "Why couldn't i have a decent boyfriend?" She muttered darkly. He chuckled deeply while his hand brushed away a tendril of stray hair that fell across her face. He hated seeing her pure and innocent face hindered by her hair. "Stop being a brat" 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

"We're here!" 

The girls gaped, jaws dropping to the floor. 

"are you kidding me?" Seulmi scowled at the bright, christmas lights framing the small shop which Xiumin had pointed with such enthusiasm. The brightness and cheery christmas mood was killing it all. She hated things overly-merry and happy-go-lucky, why couldn't people understand her feelings for once? Her face darkened when her eyes collided with the things- more precisely, the creatures lurking behind the glass pane seperating them from the atrocious smelling shop. 

"A pet shop. How nice" Her voice was dripping with sarcasm, however EXO, being overly hyped-up at the thought of puppies and kittens did not detect the spite that coated her vocal chords. 

"Let's go!" Sehun dragged Kai in, slowly followed my the rest of the EXO boys as well as Jinhee and Luhan, Dahae and Baekhyun. 

Her scowl deepened. She was so not going there. Her nostrils would just get polluted by the acidic smell of animal , not forgetting the fact that those innocen-looking and cute beings could be dark and ferocious creatures that had something up their sleeve. For all she knew, they were out to get her, whatever happened. Her muscles were stiff with tension, Her eyes glazed with denial. *No, No, NO. I am not setting a single foot in that shop. Whatever they do, i am not*

Her thoughts broke off when a hand slid up her own, long and warm fingers clasping hers a gentle cradle of an embrace. She would recognize that huge palm anywhere. Of course it was Kris's. 

She didn't look in his direction. "Leave me alone"

"Why?" Was all he said. 

"I am not going there" She spat out with venom "I hate animals. I hate Cute Animals" 

Instead of being horrified at her honest distaste in what people found the cutest things in the world, Kris actually burst into laughter, flashing his gummy smile in her direction and sending her stomach to space and back down to earth, flip flopping right back. *God, he's beautiful* A random thought passed across her brain, and she froze, eyes wide. *NO NO NO! He's not! HE'S UGLY UGLY UGLY!* 

"You, KIm Seulmi," Kris stated, pulling her nearer to him until their shoulders brushed in a tantalizing manner "Are one of a kind" 

"And you're ugly" She scowled, trying to shake herself out of his iron grasp, with no luck. His grip only tightened at her resistance. 

"Don't say things that you don't mean" He tapped her nose lightly, and she jumped, pouting in annoyance at his easy-goingness. Why was he so calm when her heart was almost exploding out of her chest? 

"I mean it! You're u-ugly! And I-I hate you! I want to k-kill you!" Kris wouldn't in the world would have missed the dusty layer of peony that settled over her cheeks at this instant as she tried to compose herself back into her cold, indifferent character. He cocked his head to the side, already guessing her heated thoughts and seeing right through her game. (Another thing she hated, he could read her mind so easily. She had never felt so vulnerable and open before). 

"Are you perhaps, talking backwards?" He suggested, backhugging her and pressing her against his warmth. Her breath hitched, and she struggled, steam threatening to poke out of her ears in embrrassment. 

"W-what-?! Of course not! When i say i hate you, then i hate you! PABO KRIS!" His deduction of her saying things she didn't mean only to hide her feelings was proved right, and he laughed again, joy exploding in his stomach when he translated her backheld words *When i say i love you, then i love you!*. Stupid Seulmi, who was trying so hard to act like a tough shell was just breaking apart. Kris wasn't foolish, but this girl had surpassed his every expectation. Who expected someone to be talking backwards? That was just nonsense. 

He brought her closer to him, his hands interlacing hers and placing them onto her stomach while he hugged her tightly in his arms. His head bent down and his nose collided with her soft, inviting collarbones. He nuzzled the area affectionately, sniffing and taking in her delicious, alluring scent that could make his mind turn into mush. 

"What are you doing?! Kris, stop violating my personal space!" She squealed when he kissed her neck, not listening to any of her blabber. "Kris!" 

He brought his lips to her earshell, gently nibbling on the red tip "I love you too" He seductively whispered, trailing butterfly kisses down her cheek to the side of her lips. 

She instantly stiffened. * this is called ual harassment!* 

Thoughts dissipated in the cold night air when his lips locked onto hers. 

And this time, she didn't act backwards. 

 

------------------------------------------