Hell

Step Brother?

Hey guys~ I'm back.. Sorry for not updating. Enjoy! :)

xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School starts as usual and I so lazy to get up. *rinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg* Agh! Clock! Can't you give me 5 minutes? Without opening my eyes, I lazily stop the alarm clock. And... I .. Slept! Yeah.. I'm lazy to get up. Without realising it, it was 6.30 a.m in the morning. School starts at 7.25 a.m.

Kris POV

*Ringggggggggggggggggg*  I woke up as I heard her alarm clock rang. I woke up and saw her still sleeping like a princess. Aishhh! This lazy pig. When are you going to wake up. I think even there's a bomb being bombed at you, you won't even wake up.. It was 5 a.m in the morning so took a bath. After done bathing, I get dressed and went down for my breakfast. Wow! I'm early. Usually I'll wake up at 5.35 in the morning but today I was so early. I saw omma was preparing breakfast and I greeted her.

"Good morning omma" as I went to sit at a chair. Nice! My favourite breakfast. Pancakes with syrup and milk. Just perfect!

"Where's Hara?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulder indicate to her that I don't know. Well, It's not that I don't know where she is. It's just that she's busy sleeping with her pillow and bed. I don't even be bothered.

"How could not know? She must be sleeping, right? Kris... Palli and wake her up. She's gonna be late for school" she nag at me.

"I don't want to. Let her be late and get detention for being late" I saod coldly.

"Wu Yi Fan! Better wake her up or I confiscate your phone for 3 months" she said. Gosh! Confiscate my phone? For the whole 3 months? WT...?!? No way! Np choice. I don't wanna get confiscate so I went up and knock the door.

"Hara! Wake up! You're late for school!" I shouted in front of the door that was being closed. Pabo! Of course she's still sleeping. You can go in and wake her up Kris not shouting in front of this stupid damn door.

I twist the door knob and went to her single bed. "Yah!! Kim Hara! Wake up!" but she didn't move a inch! OMG!! Is she dead or what?! Aishhh...

"Kim Hara!! Better wake up or I'll kiss your lips!!!" I treathened her.

Hara POV

"Kim Hara!! Better wake up or I'll kiss your lips!!!" he said.

I quickly wake up because I don't want that jerk to kiss me. I glare at him.

"Yah! Who are you to kiss my lips?!" I shout at him. Tsk!

"Your brother.. duhhhh~" he said. I rolled my eyes and get my towel. So what he's my broth... No! Wait!.. Step brother. Yeah.. So what if he's my step brother.... Pshhh! That guy seriously...

I took a quick bath and dressed up and went down to my have my breakfast. Woahh~ Pancakes...! Love it! ~ I took a sit across Kris and took my Pancakes and eat while in the other hand, Kris was looking at me as if I commit a crime.

"What are you looking at?" I glared at him.

"Your glare is not scary young lady...tskkk... Such a fail!" He said to me and smirked. Agh! Just you wait!

"C'mon guys! Up up! I drive you to school"omma said. Eh? She drive? Wait! Where's appa?

"Wait! Where's appa?" I asked her. "He already at his office. He said there's an urgent meeting with the clients so he asked me to drive you guys to school" she explained and I nodded.

I actually still remember when she asked me to call her "omma" but..but.. I.. I.. don't know where or how to start or say it.. But.. I'll try.. Yeah~ Try Hara, try at least once and you will get used to it calling her mom. I sighed and grabbed my bag and proceed to her Mrcedes-Benz car. I was shocked that all this while, I didn't know she drive because.. you know.. woman.

I open the door and sat the passanger sit with Kris, I was sitting near the window on the right while Kris is sitting on the left near the window. After that, she droved us to school.

After about 25 minutes of the ride, we finally at the front of the gate. Student were walking in and playfully , happilly chit-chatting with their friends. When Kris open the car door, girls scream at his handsomeness. Then I start to come out and girls look at me as if they are going to kill me.

As usual, school was b.o.r.i.n.g! To be honest, I really wannna sleep now! As in RIGHT NOW!!

School Canteen

It was recess and yeah.. Finally! History lesson was over! After buying my food, I was searching for my best girl friend but... someone's blocking my way...

And guess what?

It her... the "Queenka" of the school is right in front me. Let's go and meet her shall we?

So yeah, this is Choi Sera. She's one of the most popular kids in school and the "Queenka" in this school. She has a attitude on her and Seems like she like Kris. Ewww! No Hell way! I'm not going to accept her if Kris gets into an relationship with this flirty lady.

Back to the story.

I look at Sera and she looked at me with her eyebrow frown at me. Tsk. please!

"What?.." I asked her coldly.

"What? What? Did you say What to me?" she pointed at herself.

"Yeah.. So what?" I shoot her again but this time, she flipped my food that was on the tray and ... My food was all over my shirt. I was shocked that my uniform was wet! I look at her.

"What do you want?!" I shouted at her

"Stay away from my Kris" She said. Did I hear it right? Your? Your Kris? In your dream girl! He will never be yours coz Kris deserve a better girl like you. I silently say to my heart.

"tsk. your kris? In your dream girl!" I shoot her with my reply and Pang! A slapped was on me face. Everyone was looking at us! Me and Sera!

Suddenly...

"CHOI SERA!!!" he called her name. I know who was that. It was... Kris! OMG! I hope he didn't saw everything. He walked towards us with his bestfriend Luhan. Both of them are now right in front of us. I run away from them.

Kris POV

When I walked in the canteen with Luhan I heard a girl shout at Sera. That voice sounds familiar. It was Hara. What is she doing with Sera? I stood there and listen to their convo. Everyone was looking at them. Then I heard..

"tsk. your Kris? In your dream girl!" she shouted at Sera and the worst and all I don't want to look is that.. Hara.. My step sister was being slapped by her. I was boiling inside and shout her name out.

"CHOI SERA!!" I walked towards her with Luhan. Hara was shocked to see me and run away from the canteen. I bet she was hurt.

"Oh? O-oppa~" she wined at me but I glare at her.

"What did you do to her?" I asked her.. But she kept silent.

"Did you slapped her face?" I asked and Sera was shocked and look at me.

"I.. I..." She was being cut by me.

"Stop! Stop hurting her again! If you dare to hurt her again. I swear I hurt you double then what you did to her" I firmly said to her. Everyone was shocked to see my all frustrated and angry.

"Why did you side her not me?!" She shouted at me. But I kept silent.

"WAE?! Is she your girlfriend?" I was shocked the she just say that Hara was my girlfriend. Heck No! She's my sister you dummy! Every was shocked. I look at her...

"What?!" she say...

"She's... She's..." my words are shaking.

"She's what?!" she shouted at me.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS CHOI SERA!!" I shout at her and left the canteen to search for Hara followed by Luhan.

I was searching her the whole school but nowhere could be found.

Hara! Where are you? I started to worried.

Then I saw a girl sitting at the garden, crying alone. I approached her slowly. She covered her eyes with her hands and cry. My heart hurt to see her cry. Well, she's my sister. The only, step sister i have and i want to protect her.

I walk slowly without her realising and hug her. This is my first time hugging her.

She looked up and saw me. Quickly she wiped her tears and pushed me.

"W-why are you here?" she asked as her eyes was looking somewhere else.

"I want to be here with you. Protect you. Comfort you as a brother" I said to her. She heard my word and she silently cry. I went to her and hug her tight. Her tears wet my uniform but I don't care. I just want her to be happy.  I cares her head lightly.

"T-Thanks..O-o-oppa"she said. Did I hear say O-Oppa? The word Oppa? Really?

I looked at her in schocked and she let out her weak smile at me. I was happy. Finall! My step sister calling me oppa. Not forgetting Luhan, he knew that Hara was my step sister so he won't mind. He smile at us at one corner. We went back with a happy face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo! How's my story? Well, Let me think first if tmr i could update coz the next day, I had camp. My Leadership Camp. It's gonna be Hell! ~ And tmr i will be receiving my report book. Can I just die now? My result was.. !

Anyways, My Leadership Camp will be 3 days. This Wed-Friday!

Aishhh~!! What to do?

Have a nice day readers. I love you guys my floxies! (That's for you guys who supported me) KKK^^

XOXO,

floxycurl