Again

Step Brother?

-At the park

Sehun POV:

"Here, your drink" I handed her the drink that I bought a while ago. I started to ask her question.

"Why did Sera attack you? I mean.. she.. hurt you..." I asked. She just sigh out.

"She's just... jealous" she said. Huh? Jealous of Hara? But.... why?

"May I ask.. why she's jealous?" i try to ask her to answer it if she don't mind.

"ermmm, well.. we.. *sigh* .. Yesterday, I went out with Kris to have our dinner at xxx restaurant but i didn't know that she would turn out that day. I mean.. unexpectedly , you know" she said

"I see, that means.. Sera like Kris.. Huh.. In her dream. We all know her true "beauty" of her. Acting innocent in front of us won't work" i said to her while facing the floor.

"So, you guys know Sera?" she asked me and I smiled at her.

"Nae. Since in middle school she's been seducing our Duizhang but he's not interested though" I explain to her. She nod her head indicate that she understand.

"What's your relationship between Kris?" I asked.

Hara POV:

"What's your relationship between Kris?" he asked. OMG! I gulped down saliva and look at him with a light smile on my face.

"ermmm... well.. kinda of complicated" i said.

"oh? what do you mean by that?" he asked not understanding my answer.

"ermmm.. well.. he's my.." i was cut by a phone call and guess who's it is. Mine! Agh! Spoiler! I asked to excuse myself to answer the call and he nod.

-On the line-

"Yeoboseyo? i said.

"Yah! Where are you? I've been looking for you!" he said

"Oh! Oppa... I  ermm.. with my friend" i lied. Hehehe.. I'm with Him my crush.

"Hurry up tell me I'll fetch you need to hurry home" he said.

"What happened?" i asked worriedly.

"Just tell me where are and I'll come" he said in annoyance.

"xxx place and I'll wait you at the bus stop" i said and ended the call.

I run back to Sehun.

"wae?" he asked.

"I have to go back something is up at home" i said.

"oh okaay. Take care!" he said and I walked off.

-At home

"Appa!Omma! I'm home!" me and Kris said in union but in different way. Yeah, still not calling her omma but I will soon.

"Oh, come here my sweetheart. Take a sit" appa said.

"What's the matter appa?" Kris asked.

"Well, here it is.. Me and your omma will be going on a business trip tomorrow or today AM 12. I really hope that both of you could manage the house properly when we're not at home. Kris, I will be depending on you for your sister safety and the house too. Hara, be a good girl to your oppa and listen to him" appa said.

"But.. when will you be back?" I asked.

"Maybe a year or 2? I am not sure. It depend on the work" appa said and WHAT?! A year or 2 again? Kidding me? It's like when I'm 5 yrs old. Pfft!

"Manage yourself well Hara.. Kris.." appa said.

I went to my room and change my clothes since I'm too lazy to bath right now.

I decided to sleep since there's nothing to do but... Kris is annoying me. How I wish he would have bed room himself. I try to ignore him and sleep because tomorrow we'll be ... boring! Hahaha ~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers/floxies,

I know it is short and I'm sorry coz I'm really tired and not in a good mood today.

Have a nice day!

좋은밤되세요! 사랑해요! ^^

xoxo,

floxycurl