She's my Girl

Step Brother?

School

-skip lesson go to recess-

"Hey guys! Ssup ~" I said while smiling at them.

"Why are you hype?" Kris asked.

"None of your business ahjusshi!" I said to him and mehrong at him.

They all laugh at him. Why? Because I said him ahjusshi. Smart right? Haha.

"Yah! I'm not that old okaay?" he said.

"Like I care" I saod to him.

"Yah both of you stop bickering, please... Hara sit down.." Lay said while drinking his orange juice.

"Blame her bro" Kris said to Lay.

"Yeahh.. whatever" Lay simply said to him. Can't believe right? His own member said that to him.. Haha.. I'm evil, aren't I? Well.. That's me..

I look at the side of me and saw Sehun was keeping quite..

He's been keeping quite since I ame here and he doean't even.. notice.. me? Is day dreaming? About Hayoung the new girl? Aishhh.. what am I talking about? It's his choice Hara.. Let him be.

Well, to be honest, I'm kinda... jealous.. What?! Did I just say that?? Yeah, I did.. Haissss..

While we're talking, Sera came towards us..

"Hi guys~ " she greeted but none of us bother to entertain her but she just shrugged it off. Then she speak up..

"Let me introduce you to my new member... Kim Hayoung..." Everyone was in shocked except.. me who was still trying to read their facial expression. I mean.. I don't know anything about this. One by one, their face was a total shocked as of they saw a ghost right in front of them but hell no.. It's human for good sake! 

"MWO??!" They said in unison. I was taken aback by that. Like seriously guy?!!

Sehun was feeling weird today I mean not today but yesterday too. Ever since Hayoung came into this school, He's been acting. weird. He's not he's ownself anymore.

He's.. different.

"Sehun oppa~" Hayoung said to sehun but Sehun just kept quite. He didn't even talked to her. What's wrong with this guy.

"Sehun oppa~~" She wined again and that make Sehun grow furious at her.

"What do you want?!" he screamed at her. Hayoung was shocked by Sehun's action.

"I want you back" she said to him. Every one and now including me widened our eyes like D.O. Yeah! I was shock too. I mean, she just said to Sehun that she want Sehun's back. What was that supposed to mean? I look at Lay. Mind if he could explain but he just gulped down his saliva down the throat. Hello! I'm not gonna eat you up bro! Haiiss... I really need to know what happened between Sehun and Hayoung.. Like NEED!

-School ended- (skip school and lesson^^)

We were all walking to the bubble tea shop because Sehun and Luhan was pestering us to get a bubble tea. Well, great idea both of you. I love bubble too! While the rest was walking at te front, I took this opportunity to asked Lay since I didn't dare to asked Sehun about Hayoung.

"Lay" I called for him and he look at me.

"Yeah?" he simply said.

"Can I ask you something?" I nervously said to him...

"Yeah, sure.. What is it?" he asked me. I nervously asked him out.

"what is Sehun and Hayoung relationship?" I asked him.

"Huh? Waht do you mean?" He innocently asked me but I know he's lying to me and know about it.

"Don't ast dump in front of me. I know you're lying Lay. Please.. tell me the truth about Sehun and Hayoung relationship" I asked him again.

"They're friends of course" he fake a smile.

"Liar" I simply said to him. He make a groan saound.

"Fine! I'll tell you" he said to me and I went near him.

"So here it is.. Hayoung was Sehun first love and Sehun really love her a lot but not until to the point that she asked Sehun for a break" he said to me.

"Break? waeyo?" I asked him in curiosity.

"She said that she needed to go to Canada to meet his so called "future-husband" that was being arranged by her parents and she by that, they met at the park and she asked Sehun for break. Sehun came back all crying. His lifeless. He didn't even go out from his room and worst! He didn't even eat for like almost a week" he said to me.

"mwo?! a week?!! jinja??" I asked him to make sure.

"Yep" he saimply said. I was taken a back by it. I mean.. I didn't believe at all that Sehun would do to that upstand. I kept quite for awhile.

"why do you ask?" Lay aske me.

"Nothing just.. curious" I give him a light smile.

Finally.. we reached to the Bubblr Tea shop.

We get a table and sat down. I sit beside my annoying brother Kris. Well... no choice..

I can see that Sehun was looking at our direction (Kris and Hara). It seems like he's ... jealous? Wait.. why would he be jealous? right? So I just ignored it.

"So, what do you guys want?" Luhan asked.

"I want Oreo Ice Blended" I said. The all look at me.

"What??" I asked them but they all laugh at me. Wierd.

"Get me one too!" Sehun said. Eh? He like Oreo? I thought he like.. oh well..

"Okaay.. get it! Kai! Follow me!" Luhan order him.

"Why me?~" Kai whined..

"Shut up and follow him" Baekhyun said to him and he stomped off to Luha, I just giggled at his action. I didn't believe that Kai act so childishly.

"Do you have any homework to do?" Kris asked me.

"Why do you care?" I asked him.

"Because I'm your br....ouch!" I pinched his arm. Everyone was waiting for Kris to finish his setence but I cut him off before he said the word 'brother'. They can't know yet.

"What was that for?" he hissed in pain and rub his arm whil asking me.

"They can't know yet silly" I whispered to him.

He let out a 'oh' sound. Everyone was curious about what me whispered to Kris. I looked at them and said to them it was nothing. Sehun was eyeing on me. Creepy but I gnored.

Finally the Bubble Tea came. We all chat and laugh untill afternoon. It was nice though chatting with them. So then It's time for us to we back home. Haiss.. again.. Kris.. When will appa gonna be back?!

Then we all went to seperate ways but then..

"Kris, why are you walking with Hara?" Chen asked.

"Huh? errmm... I- I live near her house .. so yeah" Kris said..

Chen look suspicious so I confirmed with him.

"Yeah, Kris is my neighbour" I said to him and he mouthed 'o' shape. tsk~ Neighbour eh?

Yeah right, neighbour my foot! He's staying with me like how many months already and I say his my neighbour? Great job Hara, Great job! I congratulate myslef.

And.... we walked home!

---------------------------------------------------

Chen's being suspicious.. hmmm.. will he find out? Hahahha.. yes ? no?

Nahhh~ I dont think so.. Who will find out soon?

Lay?

Sehun?

Luhan?

Hehehehe~~!

xoxo,

floxycurl ~

 

-