Stay Away

Step Brother?

Tuesday morning! I stretch my body side to side and look at the other bed. Gosh! This tower seriously sleep like a kid. My morning routine is as the same as the usual routine that I always did before going to my most precious school.

After done bathing, I went down for breakfast. I saw appa and omma sitting and discuss about the company again. How  boring! I greet both of them and sat down near appa. "Seems like you're close with your stepbrother huh?" appa suddenly say that and it makes me to slow down on what I'm doing.

"Aniya~ who say?" I try to hide the truth. Well, yes I've been close with Kris but why do appa must know it fast? Pffttt.. LIFE.. Life... I took a glanced at appa, he just smile and shook his head. A couple of minute later, Kris went down quickly and sat down.

"Why are you late?" omma asked. "Ask that girl for not waking me up after she's done bathing" he shot me a glare.

"Yah! Don't blame her. You're suppose to wake up by your own. You have your own alarm clock dont you? Why won't you use it?" omma said to him and he stay quite.

I smile at him but he put on his poker face. tsk! Jerk!

After done eating, as usual, appa sent both of us go to school. I took a deep breathe before entering the school. I'm to nervous to face Sera.

My face was pale.

Kris POV

"yAH! Hara! Why are keep spacing out? And why  do you look so pale? Are you sick?" I asked. "Huh? Errrmmm.. eerrr.. i-its nothing.. Ani.." she said and walked off left me behind. She just left me!

I walked in and saw Sera walking towards. I quickly walked to another direction but too late! Damn it!

"Kris!" she called me. I stopped my walking and turn back.

"what?" i gave her my cold and poker face ever! Hahaha!

"Are you free this afternoon?" she asked me. "No" I simply replied her. tsk! Never in my life would go out with you, girl.

"How about tomorrow?" she asked again.

"Mianhae, I can't. I'm busy!" and walked off. tsk! Wanna flirt? Go and flirt with another guy. You're flirting with the wrong guy. I walked up to my class and saw Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai sitting at the back. Chanyeol and Kai were chit-chatting happily while...

Sehun...

He's been spacing out! I walked up towards them. Chanyeol and Kai greeted me. Sehun is still in daze.

"what's uo with him?" I asked both of them.

"He's jealous" Kai say. "About?" I asked again. Not getting what they said.

"Hara" Chanyeol say.

huh? Don't tell me that Sehun is....

Falling for Hara!!

OMG! Why didn't I realise that? Tsk! No worry buddy I'll make it interesting.

"Hey Sehun!" I said to him.

"Oh, hyung.. when did you arrive?" he asked.

"since 10 minutes ago. You're in daze Sehun" i said.

"Ohh.." that's the only reply I get from him... oh? Just oh? He usually talks a lot with me but today? I get it. As soon asa that, the teacher came in and we settled down.

- RIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG~-

Hara POV

It was our lunch time..

"Hara, let's go and get our unch before it's full of students" Eunyoung said. "Okaay" I simply said to her on our way to the locker.

"Park Hara!" I heard someone called my name and I knew it was..

Sera! Well, let's face this. Hara, you can face that Sera. I took a deep breathe and turned around with my fake smile.

"Oh! Sera-sshi.. what do you want?" I asked her. Sera walked over to me and slapped my face.

She did not just did that. OMG! I get a slapped from Sera?!

"! What are you doing?!" Eunyoung shouted at her.

"Shut up, !" Sera shouted and instruct her members to take her away from me. Damn it Sera! Great! Now I'm standing in front of Sera and the student were looking at us.

"Listen here , What did i told you about staying away from Kris? Huh?! You know what's going happened right when you're not going to stay away from him??" she threatened me.

"Heck I care! Even if you asked me to stay away from Kris, I wouldn't! I won't, I won't!" I shouted at her and I get another slapped from her and fall to the floor.

When she's about saying something to me, I heard someone called my name.

It's a guy but weird.. It's not Kris..

"Choi Sera!! What the heck are you doing?!!" the guy asked.

Sera POV

"Heck I care! Even if you asked me to stay away from Kris, I wouldn't! I won't, I won't!" she shouted at me and I gave her another slapped and she fall to the floor. Serves you right Hara for it!

When I was about to say another word to her, I heard my name being called.

"Choi Sera !!! What the heck you think you're doing?" I turned to look back and saw Oh Sehun. Damn it Sehun! You ruined. Thanks a lot!

"Oh! Oppa! What are you doing here? I asked "innocently" to him.

"Don't act in front of me ! I know you well. What did you do to Hara?" he asked me. Psh! Pabo.. Teaching her a lesson I whisper to my heart.

"Teaching her a lesson that's easy to follow" I said in a cold manner.

"Sera, you think I don't know what you're up to? Leave her alone!! She did nothing to you" he asked. WHAT?! Nothing???!!!!

"WHAT?! NOTHING?? SHE'S FREAKING STOLE KRIS FROM ME!! SHE'S THE ONE THAT CAUSED ALL OF THIS!" I shouted at him.

"IN YOUR DREAM CHOI SERA!! KRIS WILL NEVER BE YOURS! YOUR ATTITUDE WON'T FIT HIM! MIRROR YOURSELF FIRST LADY!" she said to me and grab Hara's hand and walked away.

Damn it Hara! Agh! I kick the locker.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! :)

Done with this Chapter :)

Hope you guys like it ...

Happy Sunday! ~~~ <333333333333

xoxo,

floxycurl