Day Spend with him Part 2

Step Brother?

What? He asked me to call him oppa? I gulped my saliva down and look at him then look away.

"Hara, let's go somewhere to go" he said to me.

"Go with your friends" I coldly say to him. He walk near me and I stepped back wards a bit.

"Wh-what you're d-doing?" I asked him but he keep on taking one step towards me.

"Go with me or I'll kiss you like the day before?" he treathened me. I was taken a back of his words. Kiss? Me? Hell no!

"Wh-what? F-Fine! I..I'll go with you" I said and he stopped in front of me and kiss my forehead. What?! Did he kiss my forehead? I look at him and he look at me back and I blushed but quickly look away.

"G-go away! I want to change!" I ppushed him out and locked the door. Pheewww! That was... embarrassing! Aishhh..

After changing my clothes, I went down and saw Kris sitting on a couch watching his favourite show Running Man. Then I went to him and tapped hi shoulder. He look at me stand up.

"Ready to go? he said and I just nod my head. Then omma came down and said,

"Where do you guys wanna go?" we turned and look at her.

"Somewhere fun" kris said. I raised my right eye brow at him and look at omma.

She walked towards us and hug me. I was stunned by her action but I didn't know why I hug her back.

"Have fun with Kris darling" she said to me. I feel warmth. I feel safe in her embrace. Without me realising, I said..

"We will omma" that was my first tim saying omma to her. She looked at me with a shocked face and she huged me tight.

We loosened our hug and set off to where Kris wanna take me. Then I stopped after seeing him standing front of a car. Is he driving? No way! He can't be driving!

"Is that your car?" I asked him and he nod.

"But.. y..." i was cut off him.

"Keep quite and hurry up get in the car" he said and I quickly get in the car. I didn't know that he drive a car. After getiing in the car, he drove off and the ride was silent until we reached to this familiar place. Wait! No way! Lotte World?! You kidding me?! I was so damn exciting! I've been waiting to go hear but don't have the chance. I went out of the car followed by Kris. I looked at him and smiled. He was smiling too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyhey! Sorry have to end here. See you guys after 3 days okay?

Day camp was okay right? Still can update but i try if I'm not tired of it^^

Love you floxies! <33333

xoxo

floxycurl