Here Comes Monday

Step Brother?

I was sleeping soundly when I heard *knock knock knock* at the door. I was lazy to get up from my bed so I just sleep but then when I was about to sleep again, I heard my alarm clock rang. "Agh! I'm trying to sleep!" I frustratedly wake up and have a shower. Monday Monday Monday reminds me of Maths Maths Maths. Why it have to be on Monday? I could tell that today will be a long day for me.

After showering, I went down for breakfast. "Good morning, Ahjumma~" I greeted her with a smile. "Morning young lady~" she greeted me back.

"Did appa call or anything?" I asked Ahjumma but it she shook her head. Haiss.. Why must appa be so busy? I sigh. I quickly ate my breakfast and went to school. Luckily for me that my school is near or else, I have take a bus and all that. I promised EunYoung that I wil meet her at 8 a.m at the school gate and now time shows it's 8.01 a.m. Damn it! I'm late again. I fasten up my pace and finally i reachedthe school gate.

"EunYoung!" I shouted her name. She turned and found me running towards her. I was panting hard.. scred that i would be late and get a lecture from her.

"You're late" she frown at me. "Late by just a minute won't be a problem, right?" I said. Then both us went inside our school.

We were walking towards our locker when suddenly we heard screaming across it. Both of us turned around and saw a lot of girls crowded there.

"What's happening?" I asked EunYoung.

"Maybe the Popular boys are here" she said. I just make an 'O' mouthed shape to her. We take our books from our locker and make our way to our class.

As usual inside the class I sat alone at the back row and EunYoung was sitted at the middle row of the classroom. Lucky for me so that I can secretly do something. Depend on.. Luck. It's History time. Boring~! I could've just sleep but No! Ms Fei will shoot you questions when you're not paying attention.

"Alright class, listen up! We have new students will be joining us today. Please Come in" Ms Fei instructed the new student to come in.

Once the new student step in...

The girls in my class was "Oh my! He's handsome" "Ahhhh~" I just shrugged it off.

"Please introduce yourself" Ms Fei ask him to introduce himself. Yes! The new student is a boy. Handsome boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kris Wu umnida" he plainly said to everyone in the class.

"Okay then Kris, you may sit beside... Hara" Ms Fei suddenly called my name and I was blank. What?! He? Sit beside me?

Are you kidding? I sigh.

"Raise your hand Hara" Ms Fei intructed me and I raised my hand. Girls were giving me death glares and I ignored them as if I did something wrong. Haiss.. This people.

He made his way to the empy table table beside me and sit down. I gulped down my saliva and look at him. He looked at me.

"What?" he coldly say to me. Pshhh! Surely, he's cold and arrogant guy.

I look in front and listen to Ms Fei lesson. After teaching and explaining about it, Ms Fei gave us worksheet to finish it. I took it and answer it calmly but there's this question that I didn't understand. I fidget my hand a bit not to make it obvious. I look at the Kris worksheet. Impressive! He finish it all within an hour. He must be smart. I was hesitate whether or not to ask him for help. Yes? No? Yes? No? Aishhh! I'll just ask him.

"Ermmm... Kris.. errrr.. C-c-can y-you t-teach me this question?" I asked him. He look at me and look away. Oh My Gawd! I can't believe this guy. Such an arrogant. He can't even be bothered. Pfffttt.

Bell rang and it's time for our reccess. I packed my bag and went to EunYoung's table. I waited for her to pack her bag and off we go for reccess.

 

Kris POV

I was finish my work within an hour. Wow. That was fast. Then suddenly...

"Ermmm.. Kris.. err.. C-c-can y-you t-teach me this question?" she asked me. I look at her sharply and look away. I smirk withour her knowing. I bet she's pissing off because I didn't help her on that question. Oh C'mon! That was like the easiest question ever. I ignored her and do my own things.

The bell finally rang and I quickly pack my bag and saw that she's already walk off to her friend. I shrugged off and walk to my locker. Gosh! Girls keep looking at me. I know I'm handsome so.. please.. don't stare until like that. It creeps me out girl.

Finally I reached my locker and put my books inside. When I was about to close my locker, I saw a familiar figured. Where did I saw it? ... I try to recall the figure of that person and.... No way. It can't be and I walk up to him.

"Hey dude" I said. He turned around and his face was full of question. How? When? Why? What? Where? I knew him too well. (You'll know this guy later)

"Yo! Long time no see buddy. How you've been?" he asked.

"As usual. How bout ya?" i asked him and he let out a smile. Creepy one.

"I'll let you know later. Come on let's go for our recess and meet my other friends" he said and i just follow him.

At the canteen, it was crowded with student lining up for food. Well, I'm not that hungry though. We walk at on table with full of 10 guys. We stop and his friend ask him.

"Yo! Luhan! Where've you been?And who's that guy there?" the tanned guy said. Luhan then introduce me to them.

"Guys~ this is Kris Wu. You guys can call him Kris and he'll be joining us from today onwards" Luhan said to them. My eyes widen and look at him and give him a 'Are-you-even-sure' face.He just smiled. (Yes, that was Luhan. Kris buddy since young),

"Cool~ Let's introduce ourselves then" the shorter guy.

"I'm Suho. I'm Baekhyun. I'm Chanyeol. I'm D,O. I'm Kai and I'm Sehun" the 6 of them introduce themselves.

"I'm Chen. I'm Xiumin. I'm Lay and I'm Tao" 4 of them introduce themselves. I nod and sit beside them. It's cool hanging around them.. At least I have Luhan to guide me.

Your POV:

*Ringggggggggggggggg* the bell rang. Recess was over and we went to our locker. Here we go again. Girls screaming out their names. I look and saw them and plus.. wait!.. Did I saw Kris was in there too? No way! He's new here and .. and... and no way he could be one of them. That arrogant jerk! Hate him.

"EunYong... Did you saw what I had just saw just now?" I asked her but she shook her head. Haiss...

"That new guy there. He's already one of them" I said.

"Jinjjayo? Daebak! It suite him and he's handsome" she stated it. My eyes widen on what she had just said.

"Mwo?! H-Handsome? You kidding me?" I looked at her but she was looking somewhere else. I traced her eyes and it landed on... Kris. Oh my! Don't tell me she's.. No!

"Yah! Are you looking at him?" I .

"Huh? A-a-ani~" she refused it. I let out a small giggled.

"Let's go" I said and we went to seperate way. EunYong take Bio lesson while I took Eng lesson. Yes! I love English. My favourite all time.

When I enter the room, I saw him.. Kris and his group of friends taalking. I make my way to the empty table beside Sehun. Why would I ended up as the same class as him? Not my day ever.

What a long day in school. English lesson will end in a few minutes time.

5..4..3..2..1.. *ringggggggggggggggggggg*

Finally! I quickly pack my bag and meet EunYong at my locker area. I put my books inside and went off with EunYong. We decided to went back home straight because I felt tired ater a long day in school.

After walking back, I finally reached home and went straight to my room and take a bath.

After I dressed up, I dont even bothered to eat my dinner. I thre myself to my bed and closed my eyes to dreamland.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heylo guys~

Here it goes the 2nd chapter. How was it? Nowit's 12.11 a.m and I'm sleepy.

I wrote this just now since I cant sleep.

Now I'm going Zzzz ~

Goodnight! ^^

xoxo,

floxycurl~